What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dustin's REZurrection Thread

dustin27

Veteran
SD is an amazing strain. I once gave my brother some I had to cut early at like 55-60 days, he said it was the best cure for his chronic headaches he's ever tried.

Thanks homie, my plants will be fine, they just aren't as developed as I wanted. Transplanting and taking clones today or tomorrow. As soon as I get clones rooted, flowering will commence! (Still gotta setup the flowering area though. I'm a professional procrastinator haha.

Edit. ...

Totally thought I was goin to have to drive 3 hours to get good soil but it turns out they sell Fox farm soils at my local hardware store. Shit for choices until next month but I was able to get their last two Happy Frogs. (But I wanted ocean forest)

60 ,50 and 36 daze IMG_8077.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
So while my bro was house sitting he loaded the spray bottle with a light dose of shit MG vegging nutes and sprayed em down a bunch for a few days...

Typical plant sitter tryin to be helpful while actin like a damn fool. I'm sure his power move was not in the instructions you left! Do your thing d, have homeboy fix you a hot pocket, keep him busy and far from our important work!

hot-pocket-ben-linus.gif

The Revolution

Veteran
Thank you for the name change Payaso. Truly hit it perfectly and made me "lol" or whatever.

Ima post some pics soon. Maybe. Veg pics are boring but fun at the same time.

They're lookin a little haggard at the moment so I don't wanna show em and shame myself haha

rez-erection thread. Nice good luck with your grows. Im a huge fan of SD and Sd hybrids so I will be poppin in to see how it progresses.

The Revolution

Veteran
Hey vH, are these the from the SD IBL x SD IBL? was this his 2.5 releasE?

The thing that the Rez's Sour Diesel line has going for it is the smell. Seems like most of them have the dank SD stink I like so much. I made a few thousand SD f2's and crosses myself and the smell comes thru in most of them.

And the potency is up there too. The only negative is that the one female SD I got to germ from Rez threw pollen the last week of flowering. But I grew out the clone with no problems until I got stupid and let her go. I know I could find one just as nice if I didn't have these plant limits.

SD
View Image

View Image

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Vh sours whether 2.5 or v3 are jaw dropping!! What a calyx on her. Who knew that would be the pinnacle of rez pooch pollinations?

With Peace

monkey5

Veteran
dustin27, Please send some in for the server fund! Some of all you make please! Thank you in advance! monkey5

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Hey guys just recently bx'd the (sour d X chemdog dd male) to the ecsd yummmmmmy I love diesel breeding

dustin27

Veteran
Looking good realistic! Keep it up.

I'll post some pics up soon. I took a recent internet hiatus and stayed offline for a few weeks, just been busy.

Still vegging the original 9. They're getting huge. Got most of em cloned. Gonna take another round of clones soon.

Second round of seeds has seen ups and downs. I was clumsy and knocked a few cups off the table and lost some sd seedlings. Shit happens.

I'll gladly share any extras I don't need for the server fund. I've inquired with some of the higher ups who are well respected in here and in the cannabis community and they've said its cool. I know many other people have used rezs sd line in crosses or shared "f2s", but it's in my nature, out of respect, to get permission first before using some one else's stuff. But everyone I contacted supported the idea of sharing the genetics. So I'm happy to share whatever comes out of my endeavours

dustin27

Veteran
If anyone who's new to growing reads this and has trouble cloning : JJScorpio cloning tutorial

When I first started growing I was way to obsessed and would check on the plants constantly. Messing with them too much was the reason I had a lot of cloning attempts fail. I later learned to just leave em alone and not baby them, and that's when my cloning rate went up to 100%.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey vH, are these the from the SD IBL x SD IBL? was this his 2.5 releasE?

This was from what Rez just called Sour Diesel in 2010 january. He stopped calling it the SD IBL even though that is what it is. Paid 200 bucks for a pack lol. Very limited release, only a few of us scored.

I've got 2 in veg right now I'll update the other thread in a few weeks to show you what they look like.

OK, I found what Rez said -

REZ -
That's what was listed,much more had been bred by (even) then,that wasn't noted,or released to the public. Hell,Reservoir has been at the Sour Diesel Project for years,there's been SO many more than where you left off,at SD 2.5....Hell,the 2.5 wasn't even The Sour Diesel IBL,and Sour Diesel's been at IBL status for several releases and several years.
Yes,there's been several in-crosses and BX's since,and it's now,IMO,as solid a Sour Diesel seed-line as it's ever been,and the best it's ever been. There's been no visible NYCD in it for years,that bred out early & easily....I'm very pleased with it.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77195&highlight=sour+diesel&page=18

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts