What's new

DR60/ LED Grow Xmas Spectacular (LR2 Cross Breeds)

Roortokeage

Thats what I thought.LOL need to get them roots going, Ill pull up a chair with you and share that popcorn. What flava you cook

leftyguns

Whats the light penetration on that led like? Led's seem to offer a lot to me as in no heat but was just wondering their capability

Roortokeage

Jan 12th 2010

Took Pics and looked at How sexy My Baby is getting. I love just falling back and letting WEED grow Like a WEED and not mother her so hard. LOL. Just take a Look for yourself. I still feel that she is struggling on the bottom and still hurting. I dont know what is going on or why, But hope she bounces back soon. It looks like 2 plants in 1 LOL.

009-15.jpg
013-6.jpg

015-6.jpg
018-10.jpg

023-7.jpg

006-23.jpg

007-22.jpg

The Frowness

016-4.jpg

002-25.jpg

Roortokeage

Jan 14th 2010

--Fed plants 2.5 cups Of Nute solution. I Gve her 2 TSP of Tiger Bloom and 4 TBS Of Big Bloom. I only got 1/8 cup of run off.

-- Plants look to be fighting itself again. I am having a deficiency it seems now. It looks to me like I have a calcium problem. Or Phos. Im not sure so I took some pics.
Most of the Big Fan leaves and some of the Fan leaves around the Bud spots are getting brown spots and Very Light green, even Dry in areas. Always around this time I get the same Issue and I dont know why.

--I dont know what to do or what is going on. The Humidity stays@ 20% So Idk it maybe that. Will head to walmart n get a Humidifier.

-- Plant had a great smell and was looking nice before I fed her. I mean you can see yourself from the hairs of the bud. And then from today.

--You guys let me know your advice and Ideas.I fed them correctly and have been doing what I have been told. Does anyone know wwhy I would get stuck with this issue alot or all the time? Thanks RooR

011-12.jpg
019-9.jpg

014-6.jpg
018-11.jpg

015-11.jpg
020-11.jpg

Mr.Meds

Well I can tell you that it's not the humidity level. Hmmm I see where it looks like calcium but I don't believe that's the cause either. If you have had this problem before with FFOF then I suggest giving CANNA a try. It is organic, reusable and buffers it's own ph. How close are those CFLs? and how many watts? What is the texture of your leaves feel like? and can we get a picture of the stalk? It looks like it could be a micro/macro nutrient problem. gotta go water before it's night time :Bolt:

nnep

Jan 14th 2010

--Fed plants 2.5 cups Of Nute solution. I Gve her 2 TSP of Tiger Bloom and 4 TBS Of Big Bloom. I only got 1/8 cup of run off.

ok when you say this, explain exactly how you make your nutrients to me. all the steps, i have a small suspicion i may know what your problem is.

Mr.Meds

You don't add something to raise PH in the same batch you use something to lower, do you? If you try to add something to raise your ph then something else to lower your PH you can lock out nutrients. :chin:

Mr.Meds

As long as it's only in one direction that you manipulate the ph then you're fine... :chin: :thinking: I see the red stalk but I don't think it looks like phosphorus...Especially since what you're feeding them...Unless you had lockout problems...going to have to sleep on it. Can't wrap my head around it at this hour.

Roortokeage

As long as it's only in one direction that you manipulate the ph then you're fine... :chin: :thinking: I see the red stalk but I don't think it looks like phosphorus...Especially since what you're feeding them...Unless you had lockout problems...going to have to sleep on it. Can't wrap my head around it at this hour.

Well I think you are right and Are going to listen to this and see what the fuck it is. But I think it is a Nute lockout and the plant is not getting fed. We will see next watering when I check PH and PPM :dance013::dance013:

Roortokeage

Jan 16th 2010

--Gave plants 3 Full Cups of water @ PH 6.3 Water

--Made sure the water went down correct. Had to add some soil to the top of the Bag. Some was lost or falling out.

--Plant seems to have a Nute Lock Out issue or Deficency.

--Have moved some CFLS Upward and Around. Checking Temps and making sure there Under 79F to keep the smell out.

--Run off was @ 700-800PPM I could not check the PH since my Meter Broke. Need to get a new one.

--Plant seems to be filling in nice. Trichromes are starting all over and Bud is getting nice and hefty.

024-4.jpg

019-10.jpg

001-22.jpg

007-23.jpg

008-18.jpg