What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Strawberry Diesel and friends, 600W SOG

blackone

Veteran
Thanks people - I'm very happy every time I look into the closet and I'll share some pics with you soon. I'm pretty sure these will be ready by day 56.
Every time I get home from work I can smell them, and my girlfriend is starting to complain about it:)

S

sinappi

Cant' wait for the pics!!:D

That's fast d'iesiel then. Hope I get that pheno too..
It's always a pleasure when the house start to smell itself!!:D I love it!!:D

Good day mon!!:D

I'm gonna start this with powerplant! (or started already 3 hours ago).. !

blackone

Veteran
Day 48

Day 48

Picture time:)

picture.php

picture.php

With flash - 56 days is a pretty good bet I think - might run it to 60-63 depending on what I see by then
picture.php

Without
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Took a tester bud at day 45 - it's almost dry and I'm gonna taste it right now. My previous pics have all been with my cellphone - for this one I stole my gf's digicam, not 100 happy with the focus but better than my cellphone for sure. Also need better light but flash sucks:
picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
looks nice and frosty bro....them tops in the other pics are fat too! They really filled in nice from the clones u put in there.....u can start counting down the days :)

blackone

Veteran
Thanks :) I chopped off the head colas on my 2 Sweet Tooth plants to make sure mold didn't get to them first. Separating all budlets I didn't find any this time:)
Also chopped the top from a single DSD plant for inspection - no mold to be found at all and very nice large calyxes so they're going to the 56 day mark, perhaps with lower buds going to day 63 because SatoriXSwt needs her time.

Pretty sure it's going to be better than the 410 grams harvest I had the last time.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thats great news about the mold free colas and your expected yield! Did u ever toss a fan in there for the canopy ?

good job on the plants bro... did the 45 day tester nugg give u the giggles? I took one at about 55 days and it made me laugh me tail off everytime I smoked it... peace

blackone

Veteran
It's a pretty indica pheno with a warm and pleasant high. If I have something to laugh about then yeah it's an enhancer:)

S

sinappi

How is it going bro? when is the harvest:)

Waiting for some nice harvest shots..;)

G

guest101

He might be harvesting right now!! :D
Nice grow, bottoms dont seem very developed, but you sure squeezed the virtual screen.
Keep it up! ;)

sneakinman13

Veteran
mm that sample at day 45 looks great! gotta to love strains that finish under 65 days.... anything longer then that is straight tourture! lol

Irie_Lion

Veteran
He harvested it a bit back and must be busy smoking it right now lol...hopefully he drops in and lets us know whats up. Good vibez