What's new

Double Strawberry Diesel and friends, 600W SOG

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
blackO
howzit..?? Nice looking bunch of gurls.. I will be keeping my eye on this one for sure.. peace..

sack

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Plants lookin good man...guess they didnt need much veg time after all ;)

blackone

Veteran
Day 10
Thanks - they're exploding on me now:) Now up to 53 cm or so - 3cm in one day is not too bad. Pistils are coming on hard now so I think the aggressive stretch will slow down a bit now - not that I mind it though. I never expected DSD to outstretch SatoriXswt, but I knew of course that Swt would have the least stretch.
picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
wow filled up pretty quick in there man...u plan on trimming any of the undergrowth or just let it be? good vibez

F

fully baked

Hopefully you enjoy the DSD as much as I did.

Best of luck to ya.

blackone

Veteran
Thanks all - stretch is definitely not slowing down - they're around 60cm now. Only the stretch in Swt#3 has come to a halt - they're still at 45cm.

I

idoreallytry

alright brother,,,the space is filled here comes the buds,,,peace

blackone

Veteran
Day 13

Day 13

Yeah budbuilding has slowly started - dunno how much taller they will get now because the stretch seems to have slowed down somewhat.
Gave my girls a lot of love today. Trimmed obvious popcorn away at the bottom but not too much (I love bubblehash). After that I gave them the topdressing of fresh soil that I've been wanting to do for some time and also let them have a good drink of BioBizz. I really love the way my DSD pheno stretched like crazy (From 15-20cm to 55-70cm in 13 days) and then very suddenly starts budding up pretty fast. I've cut her down on day 56 before - want to take her a full 9 weeks at least this time.
picture.php

DSD on the right, Swt#3 on the left:
picture.php

Swt bud
picture.php

DSD bud
picture.php

I've been neglecting my mother cab for some time now.. got some stuff in there vegging from seed (Island Sweet Skunk F2 / Cotton Candy F2 mix pack I think). Everything in here also got a bit of love with repotting and nutes.
picture.php

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

looks great man,,,got to take care of the baby's moms, but i know what its like to be lazy sometimes lol,,,peace

blackone

Veteran
Day 18

Day 18

Pulling out the plants for watering around 5 minutes before lights on - grabbed the chance to shoot a pic with flash:
picture.php

Under the HPS, a couple of hours after watering.
picture.php

Group shot - from left to right it's swt#3 (47cm), DSD (61cm) and SatoriXSwt#3(64cm). They have stretched a couple of centimeters since I thought they were done stretching but from now on I don't expect to see much stretching any more. I'm quite satisfied with my DSD and SatoriXswt stretching to more than 3 times the size they were when I put them in the cab!
picture.php

Swt#3, you can't see it yet but she's full of resin and is already very lemony.
picture.php

DSD. I think this bud is going to fill out - will follow it:) DSD is also developing resin now - less than swt and smell is only getting started.
picture.php

Satori*swt - very similar in structure to DSD although perhaps a couple of days later. Also here a little resin can be spotted and the swt aroma is coming on a bit now.
picture.php

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

looking real good they are going to start packing on the weight now,,peace