What's new

Double Strawberry Diesel and friends, 600W SOG

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
blackO
Howzit brother..?? Still watching from over here.. And now its gettin fun.. I have a straw deez x nycD and she took forever to get some weight it seemed to me.. But she is now startin to gain that weight like oprah over a weekend... lmao.. great work peace.

sack

blackone

Veteran
Thanks all - yeah I'm a bit excited about it this round because the DSD yielded pretty well when grown from seed but disappointed a little when grown again later. I'm pretty surprised that it's stretching so much this time compared to the last - wonder why?
This is how she looked when I grew her the second time, can't seem to find a pic of her from when I grew her the first time.
picture.php

Last edited:

sneakinman13

Veteran
very nice
i grew out that DSD once befor it man was that shit sticky icky...
wish i still had beans...

anyways happy harvestt

blackone

Veteran
Day 22

Day 22

I'm at full BioBizz dose now - 2ml grow and 4ml bloom. SatoriXswt had shown slight signs of perhaps a little too much nutes but I'm dosing for the rest of the room. Will add water when watering the Satori cross again if the signs keep showing up.
Room:
picture.php

Usual suspects, again from left to right it's Swt, DSD and SatoriXswt. Swt is now at 48cm, DSD is 62 and Sat*Swt is at 66 so they're still adding a little height. All in all I'm satisfied with how they're developing.
picture.php

Swt
picture.php

DSD
picture.php

SatoriXswt - not as many trichomes yet but it's also the one with the longest flower time - this is also why it's still adding more height than the others. Very long and thin pistils compared to both swt and dsd
picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
coming along nicely black one i can not wait to see how these finish up.. how long you think they got to go and what light wattage are you using

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Another good lookin grow so far bredren......those lil clones put on a nice stretch for u and now they filling in nicely for 3 weeks ....good vibez

Lookin good blackone! Very interesting cross, the SWT X Satori. Ive heard great things about both! Anxious to see how the DSD goes. Been wanting to crack the few DSD Ive got hanging around ;)

Great thread
GFam

blackone

Veteran
Day 25

Day 25

Thanks all for the nice comments.
Wanted to do a lights out shot with flash again:
picture.php

Usual suspects. Only SwtXSatori has still added any real height - it's now 67 cm.
I wonder how these would look if I had only 16 plants of the same size in the room, perhaps in 11L pots instead. I bet the lower branches would yield more.
picture.php

Swt#3 cola - she always delivers and fast - only a bummer she also molds easily:
picture.php

Trichomes with flash:
picture.php

DSD cola:
picture.php

Trichomes - Mmmmmm I think this should work for bubblehash:
picture.php

Swt#3 cola:
picture.php

Trichomes, not too frosty yet. This one needs her own sweet time to develop:
picture.php

My Strawberry Diesel F3's are at exactly the same flowering period as your DSD, and the resemblance is so close man. U mind if I upload some pics from today to compare. they are identical!

GFam

blackone

Veteran
Not at all man, please do :)
You're welcome to add pics at regular intervals too so we can compare.

I

idoreallytry

again man u are doing it for real some nice strians and nice pics,,peace

blackone

Veteran
Sorry - haven't had the time or motivation to update with pics.
Buds are getting really nice now at day 38 - I'm just hoping and praying that the mold will stay away this time. Will definitely chop the head buds on swt#3 around day 45 because they're pretty solid - never seen mold on DSD before but I haven't grown it a lot either, and never with buds like I have now.
From the looks of it the DSD pheno might be a 56 day finisher, but the Satori*Swt#3 needs at least 9 weeks so if mold will not plague me I'm going to try to see how far I can take her.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Cool now hopefully u will get some pics up soon lol.....How long is the flowering time o the swt #3 u got? Have u been checkin your humidity levels and such to try and keep the mold away this time bro....would be nice if u could let them run their course and not have to chop any early.

blackone

Veteran
Well I don't have a hygrometer since I can't really do anything about the humidity anyway - so knowing it won't help me;p
I'm running ventilation 24/7 - don't have any oscillating fans in there so perhaps that's something to consider buying, to get more airflow in the canopy - perhaps the humidity is concentrated there.
One option if I do get around to actually measuring humidity and it turns out that it goes up at lights out would be to stop ventilation when I turn off the lights and install a dehumidifier. Don't really have the money for it though.

Latest posts

Latest posts