What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Strawberry Diesel and friends, 600W SOG

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea I bet just installing a oscillating fan in room blowing thru the canopy some will reduce the moisture or humidity levels in there and prob prevent your problem....give it a try man and see if u notice a difference. Its worth a shot

S

sinappi

Yeah...I got some mold probs too with the swt3.. Waiting for the pics man!:D

Grow on!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi blackone - all looking nice in there :)

do you get a big daily range of temps?? if the temps drop a lot at lights out then that could cause condensation.

V.

blackone, awesome dsd growthread, ive smoked dsd many times and it is one of my favorite medicinal herbs...I love your style of grow you did this time around too, what size is your grow space there and what kind of light for flower? bless!

G

guest101

Nice grow blackone!!
The best part is coming... Fat buds starting to rippen everywhere!!
Yummy, bring it!! :D

blackone

Veteran
hi blackone - all looking nice in there :)

do you get a big daily range of temps?? if the temps drop a lot at lights out then that could cause condensation.

V.
I do have some range yeah but I get condensation between leaves even with the lights on. I really think it's an oscillating fan I need because lower nighttime temps shouldn't be able to bump up the relative humidity when air is constantly replaced.

blackone, awesome dsd growthread, ive smoked dsd many times and it is one of my favorite medicinal herbs...I love your style of grow you did this time around too, what size is your grow space there and what kind of light for flower? bless!
I'm using a 600W for a 120cm*130cm area - a little low on the light intensity side and most of my walls aren't white or mylar either.

beautiful grow man...really awesome. hope u get what your expecting.
i might have missed the answer to this question, but have u tried hydro?

blackone

Veteran
Day 39

Day 39

Thanks man - found the time to show some new pics.
First the room:
picture.php

A couple of DSD plants:
picture.php

A little closer:
picture.php

They smell like a mixture of strawberry, licorice and something funky - perhaps it's diesel, I haven't tried the Sour Diesel IBL.
picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
ah thanks for the pics man....they are lookin real nice. What u think u will avg per plant?

blackone

Veteran
Everytime I'm trying to guess weight I'm always disappointed... hopefully at least 15 grams each for a total of at least 450 grams but it's so hard to guess I think.

S

sinappi

How long are you going to flower those dsds? I'm sure they'll fill up for ya mon!:D

blackone

Veteran
Thanks, I think they're gonna make me quite happy. The smell is unreal right now - a very strong strawberry mixed with notes of pine and citrus. I wonder if the strawberry smell will return this time after a good jar curing - I haven't been able to smell it in the dry buds yet.

I'm not really sure how long they need. Their stretch took a little longer than the stretch of the swt but not as long as the SatoriXswt. I'm guessing they'll be ready on day 56, but I will let them go longer if needed. They're on day 45 now and really starting to fill out. Calyxes are swelling and deforming the colas, while the hairs are turning brown. Visibly they need just a little bit longer - haven't checked trichomes yet.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
cool sounds like things are goin smooth then bro...did u ever get a lil oscillating fan in there? I will be waiting for the pic updates ;)

sneakinman13

Veteran
mmm. i wish i still had some beans of this strain!! errr
o welll. plenty of dank out there .. lol
everrything looks good. happy growing!

S

sinappi

some killer scents you got there!:D

One with the most strech in my patch is having some strawberry smell... Nothing too overwhelming yet.
56 ..Nice and fast if they're ready..how long did you let the seed plant go??

Jiihaa :D

blackone

Veteran
It's a little bit hazy to be honest - was focusing a lot on my outdoor at the time and didn't pay much attention to my indoor grow, haha.
There was a lot of variation in those seeds - this pheno was the fastest finisher.

Latest posts

Latest posts