What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Strawberry Diesel and friends, 600W SOG

blackone

Veteran
Better late than never...
Got a couple of harvest pics... managed to pull down 465 grams, my biggest harvest so far.

DSD:

picture.php

picture.php

Dödsknark

Biggest harvest so far and from what I've seen it's looking beautiful!

How is the smoke on the DSD's? I got 20 of them to pop.

blackone

Veteran
The smoke is great! Powerful hybrid high with just enough stone to mellow things out while still keeping it clear. Nice taste.
I hope you make some seeds when you pop them because those are really really nice.

blackone

Veteran
Well at the moment nothing is flowering... A friend of mine might be making some swt clones for me - I don't know if they're rooted yet.
As a backup plan I'm growing my DSD mother big by repotting it - if the swt clones don't come through then I'll run a single plant in a SCROG under my 600W! Could be great fun actually.

that last photo is gorgeous bro!

any photos of the dried buds???
just wondering what the bag appeal is like...

yes, i realize i'm a bit late :bump:

...just got 30 or so F2's of this from a friend :jump: