What's new

DoobieDuck 2011 Grow Diary

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whipped cream or Resins?

Whipped cream or Resins?

Everyone many thanks for your posts, comments, and thanks Maj for the PoTM nomi..I work hard at creating something unique and it is nice to be noticed and appreciated.
Ya like whipped cream or resins on your stawberrys? Me I like resins...these from this morning, DD

picture.php

Dogen

My goodness, Doobieduck! Seriously delicious looking plants! I wouldn't mind some of that with my morning coffee, that's for sure :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya like whipped cream or resins on your stawberrys?

Well this guy.. ^ ^... didn't get, much, any response. I hope someone will speak up. Dogen thanks for the shout..and yes it is an extremely nice place in the early morning with a cup of Joe!

More pix for you guys...Strawberry..DD
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sheesh doobie,i stopped by and found yer post helpful,just dont always feel like typing! which is funny for me to say....heck,barely anyone ever visits my threads i know how you feel...oh,yeah,the plants are looking doobietastic!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Best outdoor strawberries of the season i must say.
Double resin on mine please ;)

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy i sure would love to be sitting there in a chair with ya Doobie :wave: Smoking a doobie !!
Lovely ladies, and awesome thread :respect:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bumper Crop...

Bumper Crop...

.. stopped by and found yer post helpful,..!
Unc I appreciate that..I don'talways feel like typing either..
..Double resin on mine please ;)
Yep Paulo, thanks..they're really looking good now, I'll get some more pix up soon...
Boy i sure would love to be sitting there in a chair with ya Doobie..
I'd love it if you were here too..I don't get much company..
Old man welcome..

Todays bumper crop is peaches and apples. The birds are peckin everything making my life miserable..but I will win this fight. Started netting all the fruit. Some branches are breaking undr the weight, I'm culling all the small fruits to try and help that. These big fat peaches will give Ya goose bumps they're so damn good.. Cheers..more cannabis soon..DD

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait,you have fruit trees too? do you make preserves? im having a sudden picture of home made bread with doobie fruit preserves and lots of butter,some big phat joints and stalking the elusive hummer...i like it!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc..yep..and I have Concords, I put up a few quarts of concord jelly each fall. The wifey does the peach jam. I don't have a clue what we'll do with all these apples, give um away as we do with everything else in the garden all summer. One way to make people like Ya. Peace..DD

D

DKMillo

Lovely garden you have there DoobieDuck, looks so calm and beautiful.
Cant wait to see some more, great job :)

#DKMillo

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc..yep..and I have Concords, I put up a few quarts of concord jelly each fall. The wifey does the peach jam. I don't have a clue what we'll do with all these apples, give um away as we do with everything else in the garden all summer. One way to make people like Ya. Peace..DD
well i wish this was a different type of site doobie,i recon i will be in your neck of the woods soonish,well lets just say i look forward to the day when our love of this beautiful plant doesn't make us pariahs,but in the meantime bless gypsy for giving us this safe space to interact in,and bless you doobie for sharing your slice of shangri-la with us:tiphat:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya DD

i wish i had a gardenhouse like that....going down with the girls at sunset......freaking awsome!!!and with that good chair behind ya back....boy you will be having some great ZEN moments inthere !

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry aroma lofting....

Strawberry aroma lofting....

that fruit has me salivating!
Thanks Durdy...
Wow Doobie fantastic job! ...
Thank you..
.. looks so calm and beautiful.
DK thank you too...it is!
..i recon i will be in your neck of the woods soonish,well lets just say i look forward to the day when our love of this beautiful plant doesn't make us pariahs,but in the meantime bless gypsy for giving us this safe space to interact in,and bless you doobie for sharing your slice of shangri-la with us..
Amen Unc.....
..you will be having some great ZEN moments inthere !
Core you're someone that I wish I had as a close by friend to stop by in the afternoons for those Zen moments. Thank you..

Today I've updated most of the grow threads for each strain and here's the scoop on the Strawberries...whew..intense..Sour Bubble/Bubble Gum/Strawberry Cough..all combined into a lethal mixture of slendid aromatic proportions. These berries are over the top, and might I add- building resins like mad. Cheers..all strawberry pix from this AM..DD

picture.php

primobud

I just saw your pic when you were talking about naps. I knew I'd find more somewhere, only took a sec, I'm getting better at navigating the Mag. Looks like paradise man, and your buds look awesome.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Side by side...

Side by side...

Primo..welcome to ICMag and to my thread..thanks! Here's a comparison image for you folks and recent green house pix..DD
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts