What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck 2011 Grow Diary

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fall Colours....

Fall Colours....

..Nice to see your getting a handle on the picture taking DD...
Wags
Yeh Wags sometimes I surprise myself..sometime I just don't know what went wrong too!..peace..
wow,that is a pretty bud/plant...must be getting some cooler temps now..
Unc..we've had some 40s..but most of that color comes from the parents I believe, it is just brought forward with the cooling..
Yeah damn, they look like shots that you would see on a calender or something. :yes:
Who-dat I'm contemplating a calender to sell from my website..thanks..
Beautiful DD, awesome buds/awesome shots, cool. You live in paradise man!!!
I've said it before..still pinching myself...
DD
even if this thread would be without writing your pics would speak more then thousands of words !!!!
rep on the way ;)
Core it's an honor to get praise and appreciation from someone as knowledgable as you..thank you, wonderful comment...
Beautiful DD. That's me at the door, knocking with Fiskars in hand!
Hasy Yes..I'm hearing a lot of that...
SOMEDAY.. MAYBE SOMEDAY ILL LIVE IN A SERENE PEACFUL PLACE AWAY FROM THE WOES OF THE CITY
I've lived in rural areas, very rural, for 40 years now, my wifey n I can't navigate in the city we are o out of touch...
..you must be quite proud. i hope you ..
nameless I am very proud, thank you. The trimming starts today...the Strats are hanging.
...those colors are absolutely insane, the mix of purple and green are perfect! i love your plot!
JohnnyB thank you, Johnny Winters version of that song my fav!
Thanks Mugen..and today we have the Strat pic..then all strawberry goodness after that. The pix from a couple days ago, new ones sonn. thanks for your views and comments..DD

picture.php

..all Strawberry..look at this color!

picture.php

M

mugenbao

That's pretty amazing! Man, what I wouldn't give to be able to spend a cool morning amongst plants like that! :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chop..chop....

Chop..chop....

Hey guys many thanks for your taking the time to post. Vaportrail a big welcome to ICMag to you..thank you.
Today might be the last day you see Strawberry in the patch, we had a 28 outside and 34 in the GH this AM..she is done I think so chop chop! I'll have some studio pix for you of course..cheers..DD

picture.php

OLDproLg

Veteran
GREAT JOB DOOB!!

LOVE your stealth green house,works well..
Killer pix as always buddy.......ya know me as Lou!
before my downfall but im glad to see your safe out there.
PEACE!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
great greenhouse you have there Doobie! such an inspiration to all.

I'm sorry I've not found your thread earlier in the season, but at least I found it now.. :joint:

congrats, you got magnificent plants there, and your pics are the next best thing to beeing there for us.

you're doing a great job! my respects! :tiphat:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice finish brotha DD,as always some good sick creative shots too.
:respect:
peace-T-

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another awesome seasons work meets the axe!
Thanks for sharing doobIe
Smokealot great to have you..thanks..DD

beautiful finish, dooby!
Thanks Johnny..
nice finish brotha DD,as always some good sick creative shots too.
peace-T-

Thanks Ton..you've got a great eye! ..The Strawberry is hanging in the shed, I have here some pix from the studio while she was on her way there. There were two girls, this the more colorful of them. I'll have shots of the other in a day, and more close ups n macros in the future. Hate to see um go...thanks for your views n posts...DD

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=30168&pictureid=766473