What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck 2011 Grow Diary

primobud

Right on dd. In some way's it must be a shame to cut em down. Anything indoor over the winter or are ya just enjoying the summer bounty and putting the feet up. Thanks for the awesome pictures.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last Girl Standing...

Last Girl Standing...

Impressive bro
thanks Doc..good to see you buy my grow thread..
awesome buds man!
congrats!
Pure
Pure a big welcome to ICMag.....
...Anything indoor over the winter or are ya just enjoying the summer bounty...
Primo I will have nothing growing in about a week. I will wake up that day and wander around like a lost puppy, all bummed, cranky, digruntled...but bout noon- I'll be scambling to set up my 2/400 watters in the shed and get some seeds in the ground. I have a small space that it keeps my mind happy and my therapy alive.

Today..last girl standing when it comes to Doobies Strawberry. I cut this last girl yesterday and captured her in my studio just for you guys. This is the C-pheno, she is just a little different than the other two..less colour, not quite as fat, but a good specimen..enjoy..thanks for your views and posts..DD

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the studio we go.....

In the studio we go.....

Sorry I'm late.....DAMN everything looks primo. Great work enjot the fruits of your labor.
Thanks highroller..
thats the last of the strawberries right? you still have other plants going dont you?
Unc..got some HazeDog, Hummer Red, and Mystic Jem left today.
Brilliant stuff as usual.
Thanks for sharing it
Paulo thanks...
Thats some fat buds. Looking real good :)
Good job!
thank you...
christmas is coming up, is that going to be uder my tree?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Never know..cheers...

I have dedicated flower pix threads to highlight each of my strains now as they finish. Those can be found here:

Rez HazeDog Doobie Style
Doobie's Cripple Creek
Red Pheno Hummingbird Hybrid
Green Pheno Hummingbird Hybrid
Howzit Hanging Casey Jones F2

I hope you'll all join me there as i get out my specialty lenses and finish these off..thanks for your views and posts..DD

Rez HazeDog..
picture.php

Doobie's Cripple Creek
picture.php

Hummingbird the Hybrid Red pheno...
picture.php

Casey jones F2..
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh shit that cripple creek(lol) is looking aaaaaawesome! :dance013:
Thanks for lookie looking...

That shit is dank Doobie! Those Casey Jones F2's are super!!!
Cali..the Jones has a great aroma, spicey, but airy when compared to my Cripple Creek. Thanks....

First rate as always my friend :respect:
BB I depend on peeps like you, your posts and appreciation inspire more creativity n work by me..thank you...

nice pictures brother!
nameless you've always been a faithful fan of my pix....thanks for posting...

It is 22 degrees inside my greenhouse right now..18 overnight here. But we made the final chop yesterday knowing this hard freeze was comming. Sad day when the Doobster is without live cannabis plants! I have lots of pix to go through and dry bud shots along with macros to capture still. So please join me in my flower threads listed in my signature.
Thank you everyone for following my grow this summer, hope to do it again next year. The meds will find thier way legally to patients through-out our state.
I will have an indoor grow I hope, but am not set up at this time to do so.

Be well...Hummer the Hybrid:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
12 pack-o-strawberry goo!

12 pack-o-strawberry goo!

Unc thank you..here's a look at my Strawberry from another perspective..the MPE 65mm macro point of view. This, I'm sorry to say, was from buds that were jarred for over a month, they make much better macros when captured shortly after the chop, if not with-in minutes. The trichs lost all thier color too, Peace...DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know i must just be seeing it wrong but it looks like theres two headed glands in some of those shots....very nice doobie!

Latest posts

Latest posts