What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck 2011 Grow Diary

M

mugenbao

So now... six days since I posted the last Strawberry pixels and no one even comments? Nothin special to Ya? Well...I'll try harder..here's another six pack of Strawberry pix...peace..DD
I guess there's just such a consistent flow of high quality photos of amazing plants coming from you that people feel that no comment is necessary?

Seriously though, you know I always enjoy your threads. Sometimes I'm just too lifted to say anything interesting and end up lurking instead :D

:respect:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry Thread?

Strawberry Thread?

...this is one of your creations right?
Thanks for your humor in your last post Unc, and to answer your question here, yes it is a cross I did with Rez Strawberry Cough Kush X Heads (Mass Super Skunk x Sour Bubble)
The strawbeery smell in Rezes strain was so over whelming, and this one has carried it forward. I think the Sour Bubble has added to that..just delightful.

KIND OF ART in this shot DD,Those last strawberry pix look'n they want fire up, just excellent!!!
Thanks Killa...

I guess there's just such a consistent flow of high quality photos of amazing plants coming from you that people feel that no comment is necessary?
I understand completely..I appreciate your company..DD

I might as well make this my Strawberry thread as I have separate threads for all the other strains I'm growing out except this strain. So...Strawberry pixels from today...cheers, DD

picture.php

M

mugenbao

Strawberry sounds like the perfect thing for a beautiful late-Summer morning :D

I hope you're having a great day!

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
just beautiful DD, always watching your grow and its just superb,

Keep up the great job, these plants look fantastic.

Peace AS.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
DD. amazing pictures. would you mind sharing the shutter speed iso and aperture on those shots with the hummingbirds? they look damn near national geographic perfect bro. congrats. how would you feel about ic members printing one or two small copies for personal use?

also the wide angles of your garden are impressive. what a great place to while away the cares of the world.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
outstanding, impressive and really inspiring work Doobie :respect: please keep the unique work up :)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
don't be so hard on us DoobieDuck!
At least in my neck of the woods, there seems to have been some moments of summertime that I truly needed to take advantage of. The freaking gray has dissapated for a minnnit, allowing time for activities postponed.
I and many others here enjoy your photos and your gardens delight.
Shadows should not frighten lest you be without.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love some strawberry :D
lookin good brother DD,always :lurk: lurkin bro.
peace-T-

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit pile of friends..thank you!

Shit pile of friends..thank you!

Hey I'm honored to have all of you stop by and comment, many thanks for your appreciation of my art.
would you mind sharing the shutter speed iso and aperture on those shots with the hummingbirds? ..how would you feel about ic members printing one or two small copies for personal use?
nameless many thanks..I can only tell you that most of my hummer are shot at 1200 to 2000 of a second..aprature is set by my Canon. Iso I try shooting at 100 or 200...so what you need is a ton of light to do this, and have everything else go right. On an average hummer shoot I capture 200 plus images and keep only about 10, display maybe one on the web. You can share my pix on the web or as a desktop but I frown on peeps making any money on them if you get my drift. Hope that helps....
don't be so hard on us DoobieDuck!
Trich I was wondering if I'd stur anyone up with some of my whining. Sorry bout that..peace.
Today we have more wide angles and a self portrait...if you want to see cola pix please stop by my individual threads for these girls, the Strat is furthest along..be well..DD

picture.php

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I love that image, Doobie! What a happy place to sit, relax and reflect.
That greenhouse must bring you such peace. :ying:
American Gothic is exactly what came to my mind, UncleF! :D
Originally Posted by nameless
would you mind sharing the shutter speed iso and aperture on those shots with the hummingbirds?
I have been wanting to ask about this as well, Nameless; thank you for asking! And thank you Doobie, for answering!! :)
I am off to put out fresh nectar and hoping to get a few pix as well!
They leave me to migrate soon. *wipes a tear*

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Doobie! :wave:
:witch:

D

Durdy

gardens looking killer!!! how is that greenhouse smelling?? dank I'm sure :)

C

camoxnhx

nice doobie! that garden with the chairs looks like paradise! the strawberry shots look amazing! nice trich production on them. Def looking forward to having a green house one of theses days. Keep on growing! have fun be safe! always a pleasure seeing your plants. what eles you got growing btw. did notice you have separate logs for each strain.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I would be camping inside the greenhouse until harvest time comes ;)
What a little Eden you got in there. Congrats and thanks for sharing it!
Have my Buddha carrot to keep a belly over your babies
picture.php