What's new

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some killer gardens shaping up, glad you were able to salvage a good season! Looks like getting some good terpines ripening out there. Lots of great varieties on the menu! Have you guys been watering? Love the clover green mulch, working really well! Great field work, going to have a good yield this year!

Tynehead Tom

Sure wish I could plant them in the ground here ..... those plants are so big and lush and gorgeous @Chunkypigs . I want to dump, screen and take samples of my soil for testing after this season wraps up and I might need to pick your brain when my results come back. I really need to gather a better understanding of the soil and how to work towards improving it.
I'd love to grow right in the ground but unfortunately for me it's light dep or bust so i have to use containers, I get it done though. I'm giving everything in the greenhouse a 10 week flowering calendar so I'm finished just as the real cold fall weather hits. Frost usually is expected by mid september so i like to wrap things up by first week of october. Some plants will finish sooner but most will take the 70 days. Then it's chop time and TT gets into deer hunting mode for the rest of the fall hehehe

and @Chunkypigs , if you ever want pollen or seeds from what I've got going on with the preserving of some of your lines...... just say the word and I'll make it happen ;)
What I am really excited about is the STS reversal of the 2.0 was a success though I had to dig the pods out to get pollen. I might have mentioned this before as I get real baked and tend to repeat myself LOL but I used the S1 pollen on the following clone only's , Grape Pie (oregon) , Oreoz, Chem D, GSC, BC Pink Kush and a real nice frosty and fragrant P98 Bubba Kush S1 (verdant green). Just did branch in bag pollinations so not expecting big seed hauls but if you want anything sent your way....... I'm happy to oblige.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
80616BB5-D00C-4825-945B-64CDD1A4E66B.jpeg
FB5C402F-8AD8-476F-B01B-B745C760B2FB.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some tastey treats! Wish I was there to smell all the different types! If possible, please get us some whole plant shots before harvest so we can see phenotypes and stuff. Great to see some of the expressions of these lines.

Yeah the Double OG Chem has good trichome coverage! Is that just OG x Chemdog?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
What Steak joint is that…I gotta know it!!! We should all crash the place sometime 😂
It closed a while ago, I'm lucky to afford hot dogs these daze...

the shame of bed 3, I just stay out of it since the floods receded.
Bed 3 shame.JPG

Bed 1
Patch 9.17.23.JPG

it's a slug fest kinda year
Slugs.JPG

Blueberry Muffin is a standout, early, loud, and frosty.
BlueBerry Muffin 9.17.23.JPG

Sour Valleys are late but worth the gamble.
Sour Valleys 9.17.23.JPG

Headband
Headband 9.17.23.JPG

Slapz
Slapz 9.17.23.JPG

so many peeps make surface frost but I got that under leaf TEK on fleek Bruh!
DSC_0473.JPG

Trop Cherry
trop c 9. 15. 23.jpg

hottest cut on the west coast, Lemon Cherry Gelato.
Budrot Lemon Cherry Gelato.JPG

Tynehead Tom

time for a Scoutbreath update
I'm sad that I don't have anymore original seeds of this one now that I grew out the last 5 seeds but they sure have not disappointed. I crossed all three with both the males and did it with a branch for each male so there will be loads of scoutbreath F2s for me to sift thru for a long time ;)

#1, my favorite..... I might try a reveg but it might be too late I dunno.
What is looking to be great yield for a small plant and the flowers are super dense and are reeking of dank bakeryshop and fuels. This one might rival her mother and is one of the nicest plants to come out of the Scoutbreaths I have grown out although there were several really killer females in the packs I grew out. Anyone sitting on these in thier vault is nuts!! LOL

2023-09-19 Scoutbreath #1 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-09-19 Scoutbreath #1 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Scoutbreath #2
2023-09-19 Scoutbreath #2 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-09-19 Scoutbreath #2 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Scoutbreath #3
2023-09-19 Scoutbreath #3 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-09-19 Scoutbreath #3 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

They still need a bit more time but the cold has arrived here at 52North 3000ft elevation and near freezing overnight. Wet cold weather forcasted for the next 5 days so I'll be watching all the plants for any molds ect.
I will get some pics of the ogkb 2.0 plants and the Fire OGKB f2's , they all need at least another week to 10 days for sure. It's Day 58 of light dep today so not there yet.