What's new

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Tynehead Tom

So how about some pics of the Scoutbreaths?
These are the 3 girls from my last 5 seeds.
There are on day 15 of 12/12 in the pics and if you look close at #1 and #3 you can see some leaf anomalies here n there. Such nice plants to grow. Not fussy, nice vigor and thier structure is fantastic.

Scoutbreath 1
2023-08-08 Scoutbreath #1 day 15 - Copy.JPG

Scoutbreath 2
2023-08-08 Scoutbreath #2 day 15 - Copy.JPG

Scoutbreath 3
2023-08-08 Scoutbreath #3 day 15 - Copy.JPG

then there are the 2 males..... again awesome plants and for males, the plant structure is so compact versus the tall stretchyness that most male plants turn into. These were not topped but are all splayed out from me harvesting pollen. One more collection and they will get the axe. I probably will have about 2 tablespoons of pollen from each male.
Now these two males might resemble each other in many ways from stem rub smells to overall structure and appearance but they have different leaf expression that intrigues me and I'm hoping @Chunkypigs can comment on the leaves as they would compare to Cookie boi. Male #2 has different leaves than any of the other scoutbreaths I have grown (3 packs).
Both are laden with flowers and dumping loads of pollen ;)
2023-08-08 Scoutbreath males 1 and 2 - Copy.JPG

Male 1
2023-08-10 Scoutbreath Male #1 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-08-10 Scoutbreath Male #1 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-08-10 Scoutbreath Male #1 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

Then there is Male #2
2023-08-10 Scoutbreath Male #2 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-08-10 Scoutbreath Male #2 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-08-10 Scoutbreath Male #2 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

Tynehead Tom

I have a 2.0 Looking very nice I think I might finish her off indoors
I've got 4 of the 2.0 going in the greenhouse 1 in an 18gallon tote, 1 in a 15 gallon tote and 2 in #7 pots. All in the same organic soil mix. The two in totes look great and are 22 days into the 12/12 light dep. The 2 in the #7 pots starting yellowing hard from the bottom up a week ago and I am trying my darndest to figure out why. Hit them with a balanced feed and today with calimagic so hopefully I can correct the problem before they get stunted.
Not sure what caused it as all the other plants in the same soil are pretty much normal looking for this stage.
I'll get some pics rolling soon.
Gonna cross the 2.0 with this insane male from the Long Valley Royal Kush line
2023-08-10 Long Valley Royal Kush Male #1 pic 4 - Copy.JPG

Tynehead Tom

My plants are kicking into high gear rounding out week 4 of 12/12 light dep today.
I'm finishing up all the pollinations today as it's overcast and much cooler in the greenhouse.
I've had an ogkb 2.0 in the veg room on the STS program and I am just starting to get pollen. Never done this before but I can't believe how dense the male pods are forming. They just look like dense buds solid with reversed nubs. They are so tight the flowers can't really open so I am prodding the mature ones with a small spoon to get the pollen to release and that worked well for the first pollen harvest. All that went onto a branch of another mature ogkb 2.0. Now we wait to see if it is viable!!
In the greenhouse I pollinated Ogkb 2.0 with both the scoutbreath males, I hit her with Bog's Blue Kush (F1 pollen), BBX pollen which is Fraser Valley Blueberry HP x Dr Atomic Blueberry Northern Lights... proven killer male and the father of the Coastal Blueberry I released back in april.
What else..... I hit her with a ridiculously frosty Long Valley Royal Kush male..... he smelled so damn good and was so frosty I have him on the reveg and hopefully he comes around. Got lots of pollen stored though. And lastly with Bitch Pudding male pollen which is OGKB 2.0 x (Scoutbreath #2 (a keeper from 2nd seed pop in 2020?) crossed with male Creme Brule)

Should be some banger beans on them branches come fall ;)

Tynehead Tom

Fire OGKB f2 plants are stacking hard and starting to fill out. #1 is kinda my favorite as it has this extra fuel note that really turns my crank if ya know what i mean ;). #2 is really filling out for a small plant. The flowers on both are highly fragrant and super dense with the #2 having much fatter and dome topped OGKB type flowers and fragrances. The resins are super greasy on these and I'm looking forward to wrappin a rolling paper around these flowers in the fall. Pics are from monday which was day 35 of 12/12

Fire OGKB f2 #1
2023-08-28 Fire OGKB f2 #1 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-08-28 Fire OGKB f2 #1 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

Fire OGKB f2 #2
2023-08-28 Fire OGKB f2 #2 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-08-28 Fire OGKB f2 #2 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

I'll grab some 2.0 and scoutbreaath pics later on.

Tynehead Tom

not the greatest pics but here are some ogkb 2.0 pics at day 40 in my light dep. They could use some defoliating but otherwise they seem to like the soil mix just fine. I did feed them with 10-40-25 once earlier this week to give them a little kick as they start to put on weight. These should produce well as one is in a 15gallon tote and the other in an 18gal tote.
2023-09-02 OGKB 2.0 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-09-02 OGKB 2.0 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-09-02 OGKB 2.0 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

the colas in the back ground are shishkaberry
2023-09-02 OGKB 2.0 pic 4 - Copy.JPG

2023-09-02 OGKB 2.0 pic 5 - Copy.JPG

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Fire OGKB f2 plants are stacking hard and starting to fill out. #1 is kinda my favorite as it has this extra fuel note that really turns my crank if ya know what i mean ;). #2 is really filling out for a small plant. The flowers on both are highly fragrant and super dense with the #2 having much fatter and dome topped OGKB type flowers and fragrances. The resins are super greasy on these and I'm looking forward to wrappin a rolling paper around these flowers in the fall. Pics are from monday which was day 35 of 12/12
crosses are looking great! glad you made them! kinda wishing I had a male and some pollen to drop this season...

have not been out to this plot for 3 weeks, it's still hanging on. Grapefruit front and center.

BE  8.4.23.JPG

DSC_0886.JPG

White Truffle
DSC_0892.JPG

did some hardcore training and defo on the double og chems.

Double og chem 9.4.23.JPG

DSC_0894.JPG

DSC_0895.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts