What's new

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So along with the 4 ogkb 2.0 plants I have going I popped the last 6 of my Scoutbreath seeds. Got 5 nice plants , 3 females and 2 males. I have 3 Fire OGKB females and a male I kept because he reeks. I'm gonna post some pics of those plants soon. Finally scored a legit GSC cut as well so it will be fun growing it beside the 2.0.
Hopefully the season is kind to us all going forward.

There are 3 Fire OGKB in this pic , 2 on the left and one behind the bushier plant ( Gorilla Bubble Bx2)
View attachment 18871059

Then there are the 3 scoutbreaths but one pic was too blurry so only pics of 2 of them. They have the center leaf anomalies.... one has it all over the plant.
View attachment 18871060

View attachment 18871061

intersting thing about the center leaf anomaly as I call it. It must be coming down the pipe from the Cookie Boi male. I see it pop up in almost every cross he was used in. Especially in the Pimp Juice and SFV Breath. This one Scoutbreath has the greatest expression of it I have seen so far
View attachment 18871062
yeah the leaf mutation were always fun to see in my beans, glad you are still playing with them still, I don't have the energy anymore.

keep up the good work and let's see the flowers when they come!

I’m assuming Chunky is still sitting on an incredible stash of his creations
Nope! I was never one to keep them for myself, I don't have anything except for a couple crosses since I let cookieboi go. lost my interest in seed making. my interest now is in finding the best nutrition for outdoor soil so my outs can get as good or sometimes better than ins...

since everyone is talking up the OGKB 2.0 here she is in bed 1. I really don't smoke her that much anymore, for so many years she was the only strong pain relief I had but now that I have 12 or more cookie strains every season I find that the Cherry Pie, Mac1 and Wedding Cake are my faves but mostly I smoke my favorite OG's, sours, headband, Chems, and less cookies than I used to.

OGKB 2.0.jpg

Grapefruit, I finally got to smoke some of the rosin of this that I pressed at Drumz place a while back, it was hella tasty even though the return was small. the plower isn't potent enough for my tolerance but the rosin got me really baked. anybody know where you can find a cheap but quality dab rig online? I need something under $100. the dabbing hurt my lungs a bit and I don't want to make a hbit of it but it might be good for enjoying some of the stuff I grow but don't wind up smoking.

Grapefruit 7.27.23.jpg

Grapefruit Chem

G Chem 7.27.23.jpg

Grapefruit Sour

G sour 7.27.23.jpg

Triangle Kush

Triangle Kush 7.27.23.jpg

Cherry Pie

Cherry Pie 7.27.23.jpg

everything in bed 5 is finally out of transplant shock and they are really looking nice, I tried a much higher level of Potassium in this bed and they like it.

Bed 5  top 7.30.23.jpg

ECSD

ECSD bed 5 7.30.23.jpg

Green Lantern

Green Lantern bed 5 7.30.23.jpg

Headband

Headband bed5 7.30.23.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah the leaf mutation were always fun to see in my beans, glad you are still playing with them still, I don't have the energy anymore.

keep up the good work and let's see the flowers when they come!

Nope! I was never one to keep them for myself, I don't have anything except for a couple crosses since I let cookieboi go. lost my interest in seed making. my interest now is in finding the best nutrition for outdoor soil so my outs can get as good or sometimes better than ins...

since everyone is talking up the OGKB 2.0 here she is in bed 1. I really don't smoke her that much anymore, for so many years she was the only strong pain relief I had but now that I have 12 or more cookie strains every season I find that the Cherry Pie, Mac1 and Wedding Cake are my faves but mostly I smoke my favorite OG's, sours, headband, Chems, and less cookies than I used to.

View attachment 18872283

Grapefruit, I finally got to smoke some of the rosin of this that I pressed at Drumz place a while back, it was hella tasty even though the return was small. the plower isn't potent enough for my tolerance but the rosin got me really baked. anybody know where you can find a cheap but quality dab rig online? I need something under $100. the dabbing hurt my lungs a bit and I don't want to make a hbit of it but it might be good for enjoying some of the stuff I grow but don't wind up smoking.

View attachment 18872284

Grapefruit Chem

View attachment 18872285

Grapefruit Sour

View attachment 18872286

Triangle Kush

View attachment 18872287

Cherry Pie

View attachment 18872288

everything in bed 5 is finally out of transplant shock and they are really looking nice, I tried a much higher level of Potassium in this bed and they like it.

View attachment 18872289

ECSD

View attachment 18872290

Green Lantern

View attachment 18872291

Headband

View attachment 18872292
You have an insane stash of genetics my friend

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Duban Got completely snapped off at the base during the last windstorm it had the most wide open and wind catching structure of them all..Would’ve been a monster

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
the lens on my DSLR broke this spring and I really hate the look of the pictures I get now from my phone and don't much feel like posting anymore but my patch offsite is cranking hard. the weather is so much better off the mountain that it shocks me every week when I see them.

did a top dress on them Friday.

e bedd 7.28.23.jpg

E bed 7.28.23.jpg

Es 7.28.23.jpg

Sunday took clones and got the 9 biggest caged, they were stinky already. each time I build a new plot I'm increasing the nutrition and so far it's working out really well. it's amazing what happens when you apply Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Sulfur, and enough P and K.

really owe a debt to @slownickel for pointing the way on proper soil tek.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
The Duban Got completely snapped off at the base during the last windstorm it had the most wide open and wind catching structure of them all..Would’ve been a monster
My Durban went down the creek along with other genetics a couple floods ago and I dont have any others going, might be that Drumz has her still, that one makes insane rosin.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
My guy is already tired of the Mendo breath ,,he’s complaining
They all end up complaining after a while, no matter what strain. 🤣 I used to let it bother me before I realized one man’s trash is another man’s gold.

The worst ppl are the haters that try to tell you what’s wrong with your flower. Lol. knowing they can’t get anything close to what you gave them.

fatsack79

Lol u guys dont even know man... ive been following chunky since he found these beans and i still csnt seem to get them... some kinda shit always happens and i miss out, or i cant make the trip up to meet him... i mean it never fails lol... got married, got n a bad wreck, got flooded etc etc... i even bought this drop from "the cut genetics"... They said it was archives norcal cut x chunky pigs 2.0... so i bought it n waited for it to get here... it got here n on the box it shows #5 of 50... genetics: archive ogkb norcal cut x dosidos x ogkb x dosidos Bx1... thats not what i ordered so i mg'd dude on ig n he says yeah its just mislabled... it is archive x chunky pigs... but i dont beleive him... i think if it was, it wouldve been printed like that... idk, i guess mebbe someday

Tynehead Tom

I think the last drop at GLG was a few years ago now. Those freebies came with scout breath, pimp juice, locomotive breath and a few others. I still have original seeds of Gorilla Twin, Gluebreath S1 and Locomotive Breath and I should probably pop those this winter as well.

fatsack79

Wow... i'd love to be able to get ahold of his ogkb and whatever he is most proud of since hes had it and been work'n it... guess i keep check'n over there on glg... my luck this wont ever b available again... honestly im not crazy about clones... because all that hplvd crap... so i try to stick to just pop'n beams.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Wow... i'd love to be able to get ahold of his ogkb and whatever he is most proud of since hes had it and been work'n it... guess i keep check'n over there on glg... my luck this wont ever b available again... honestly im not crazy about clones... because all that hplvd crap... so i try to stick to just pop'n beams.
they won't be available again, I let the male go a few years back, I'm done seedmaking.

WingzHauser

They all end up complaining after a while, no matter what strain. 🤣 I used to let it bother me before I realized one man’s trash is another man’s gold.

The worst ppl are the haters that try to tell you what’s wrong with your flower. Lol. knowing they can’t get anything close to what you gave them.

Such a Phoenix thing to say.

20230806_073024.jpg

I sold weed for decades. People only complained about bad quality. Now we have this subjective blue ribbon attitude. AKA losers giving up and deciding to control the narrative since they can't produce real results. It's like old people telling us to respect our elders.