What's new

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And the crowd goes wild
9C9F49B2-C3AE-4119-94DE-1558C40E85CF.gif

Gone Camping

@Chunkypigs iv never seen the Chem 91 produce the pink pistils, any idea what brings it out?

My cut doesnt do so but im strictly indoor.

Also did you or @flower~power pick up on any turkey terps from your Tropicanna Cherry during flower?

Good to see you could finish up with good weather. Best of luck..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
@Chunkypigs iv never seen the Chem 91 produce the pink pistils, any idea what brings it out?

Also did you or @flower~power pick up on any turkey terps from your Tropicanna Cherry during flower?

People used to think I was crazy when I said Trop Cherry smells like thanksgiving dinner. Turkey and cranberry orange relish.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

thepink seems to be an outdoor thing and it doesn't always do it but this season so many of the Chem genetics are doing it...

People used to think I was crazy when I said Trop Cherry smells like thanksgiving dinner. Turkey and cranberry orange relish.

y'all are some jive turkeys talkin' 'bout turkey terps!

I got the orange but I don't eat cranberries so I'm not grooving on those terps either.

Trop Cherry 9.28.23.JPG

Gush Mintz got that purple going on too.
Gush Mintz 9.26.23.JPG

Gush macro 9.26.23.JPG

everything in Bed 3 that stayed flooded finished very early from stress.
OGKB 2.0
OGKB 2.0 bed 3 9.26.23.JPG

OGKB 2.0 macro 9.26.23.JPG

Green Lantern is still quiet...
Green Lantern 9.28.23.JPG

Deathstar is quiet too...
Deathstar 9.26.23.JPG

My homie who passed me this Blueberry Muffin cut says they take her indoors at 42-46 days... #HellsAngelsSelected
Blueberry muffin.JPG

Double OG Chem spitting that cup winning funk.
Doc 17  9.26.23.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Helluva season Chunky, well done! You are going to have bookoo jars of epic smoke!

This double OG chem is interesting to me. Does it have more of an OG flavor or the chem flavor?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I only smoked a few grams this spring and it was dank but not super fresh so have to see once some are dry. on they plant they smell more Chemmy but they basically have their own unique scent, they test super high tho and have a serious kick.

they are late gto initiate flower and the clones are not going to finish in a typical rainy fall season here.
this year is very unusual for me with zero frost here yet and none in the forecast.

forecast showing rain again in a couple days...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky have you been pulling your stuff and how we’ve been handling harvest?
yeah the last few days have been a real effing grind but I'm 90% done. got over 2 inches of rain last couple days and everything but the 91 chem, white truffle, and wedding cake were close enough. really strong finish here with way less rot than I've seen the last few wet years. quality is improved again, thanks Slow!

Do you even use 50#s of Manganese sulfate in 2 years Bro???

Bed 1 mid hack
DSC_0547.JPG

White Truffle- this plant is a beast outside but a late finisher, I took a small one down from bed 5 but leaving this big one up 'cause she is taking the rain like a champ, no rot.
White Truffle.JPG

White Truffle 9.28.23.JPG

Cherry Pie, this one has everyone excited and fighting on IG
Cherry Pie 10.5.23.JPG

gelato 33
Gelato 33 10.4.23.JPG

Triangle Kush the early dried bits of this have been really great, first time in 3 years that I've had this clone work in my garden. her smell is closer to headband than OG Kush but the high is not really like either of them but it's gassy and great.
Triangle Kush 10.5.23.JPG

East Coast Sour Dubb- I lost this 4 years ago and in the meantime finally talked to the guy who passed it to me and he said that he found out it wasn't the one from the west coast but never found out what it was. so I apologise for passing a fake dubb but boy I sure love whatever she is and I'm giving her a new name so no more confusion with the Sour Dubble clone. so glad she's back and the homie who blessed me back with her also hooked me with so many winners this season...
East Coast Sour Dubb.JPG

Trop Cherry, I'm kinda getting the turkey smell now that it's almost dry... strange.
trop cherry 10.4.23.JPG

mislable that is pretty amazing, super greasy.
DSC_0446.JPG

bottom branch was laying in the clover...
#DoYouEvenEscargot Bro???
EscarBro.JPG

Tynehead Tom

man I'm so glad I get very few slugs here and no snails. I remember what a pain in the ass they were when I lived down near sea level.

Harvest time for the last plants standing. managed to pull off a mold and pest free harvest so it is one of my best greenhouse runs yet for flower quality.
The OGKB 2.0 in the 18gallon tote , which was the mother I kept over winter, has faded out nicely and her flowers are rock hard dense and ready to be chopped. Today marks day 76 of 12/12 light dep.

2023-10-08 OGKB 2.0 18gal tote pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 OGKB 2.0 18gal tote pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 OGKB 2.0 18gal tote pic 3 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 OGKB 2.0 18gal tote pic 4 - Copy.JPG

and the 2.0 in the 15gallon tote was a clone off the above plant and is not fading out as much but both are ready for the chop. The clone put out fatter flowers than the momma plant but the momma plant will win for yield I'm thinking. He flowers are also rock solid dense and man do these plants smell good!!!!
Gonna be lot's of 2.0 in the stash for the year...... never get enough LOL
I chopped two ogkb 2.0's that were in the 7gal pots and I sampled a joint this morning...... I only took 4 tokes for my wake and bake and that was enough. Potent as fuk.

here is the 2.0 in the 15gal
2023-10-08 OGKB 2.0 15gal tote pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 OGKB 2.0 15gal tote pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 OGKB 2.0 15gal tote pic 3 - Copy.JPG

so that;s a wrap!!!
Looking forward to seeing you all again next year in this thread hehehe

Tynehead Tom

East Coast Sour Dubb- I lost this 4 years ago and in the meantime finally talked to the guy who passed it to me and he said that he found out it wasn't the one from the west coast but never found out what it was. so I apologise for passing a fake dubb but boy I sure love whatever she is and I'm giving her a new name so no more confusion with the Sour Dubble clone. so glad she's back and the homie who blessed me back with her also hooked me with so many winners this season...
hey chunky..... is this the clone that you made the Dubble Baked with? You mentioned to me a while back that the Sour Dubb used was mistakenly not "the" sour dubb clone only. What I found in those dubble baked seeds though...... talk about sour gas...... whatever clone that was I imagine is worth keeping around. She passed on some serious fuel in the Dubble Baked. I made F2's so when I grow some out I'll post them for reference sakes.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
hey chunky..... is this the clone that you made the Dubble Baked with? You mentioned to me a while back that the Sour Dubb used was mistakenly not "the" sour dubb clone only. What I found in those dubble baked seeds though...... talk about sour gas...... whatever clone that was I imagine is worth keeping around. She passed on some serious fuel in the Dubble Baked. I made F2's so when I grow some out I'll post them for reference sakes.
nice way to finish the season Bro!!!

lungs full of dank!!!!

that's the one in the dubble baked, yup...

my homie Kev makes growing 9000 plants look easy but I'm glad I don't have to work on this harvest crew...

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0231.JPG

Best flowers I've ever seen, bionic.

DSC_0347 copy.JPG

DSC_0295 copy.JPG

DSC_0314.JPG

DSC_0287.JPG

DSC_0357.JPG