What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Much respect Chunky that's ton of work! Looks like amending the plot paid off big-time! Those are some gorgeous flowers, I can imagine the smells of Fall and walking up to that patch.

Your flood and drain is like one of my spots. I didn't recover though. I did some various container plants outs that turned out well but came in a little early due to rain and bud rot starting. The C99 did not mind anything thrown at it and was still the star of the show.
​​​​​​Lost all my pics when phone took a dive in an irrigation incident. Had some great shots too damn.

Thanks for the pics that was fun to check out. Hope that tick didn't get you too bad. I got it twice and the dog had to be checked daily. Bad year for the bastards.

Cheers to smoking right this winter!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
here we go again...
patch decemder 21.JPG

first plow pass.JPG

plow.JPG

some of the new clones this season, NYC piff, Cuban black haze, Rainbow Belts, Biker Kush, Cherry Pie...

45thdegreemp3

Just pounded through this whole thread in less than 24 hours. Have always loved ogkb, has been my favourite since I first got my hands on her &got her in my lungs. Thanks for all this hard work you've put in Chunky, seriously amazing man. Glad to find someone else who is "breath 'til death" as I like to say.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey chunk i would love to see you get a permit and go right to town on it, ya man...:)
this legal shit arrived too late for me, I've been retired for 12 years and I really don't want to trade any more of my life for more money.
I live to stay well medicated and I doubt that there are many folks on this green planet who smoke more or better herb than I get too these days, thanks to everyone online who helped me get my hands on the genetics that keep my brain feeling groovy!!!
She lives!!!! The thread must go on 🤙

-DD
some of her lives, lost some stuff to the weed price crash as a few more of my homies quit growing but I gained more from the new homies so I've got 35 clone onlys and some interesting seeds popped and growing.

over 99 clones ready to go in the ground and only 35 spaces ready but I'm ahead of the game this season with 21 of my faves alread soaking up the sun and rain for 3-4 days, hoping none of them trigger.

this year I'm putting my smallest healthy starts in my prime locations and the bigger moms will get trashed or stuck in new plots if I get any started in time...
Ive been seeing that rainbow belts all over ig. Looks like some fire for sure. Im running some s1s of it myself.
yeah every one of 9 phenos from the RB 2.0 were loved by custies in Boston, I have 3 phenos going outside and I was gifted a pack of the 3.0 release and they will get sifted indoors this season.
Just pounded through this whole thread in less than 24 hours. Have always loved ogkb, has been my favourite since I first got my hands on her &got her in my lungs. Thanks for all this hard work you've put in Chunky, seriously amazing man. Glad to find someone else who is "breath 'til death" as I like to say.
you should go pound the first GSC thread here while the site still exists, since the "upgrade" usage is still dropping...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I set my biggest plot up different this season in an effort to reduce compaction on my soil. walking around each plant in a mound tended to make paths that were really compacted with all the rain last season.

this year I extended this patch to 90 feet long and 16' wide through the middle and divided the soil into 2 long beds that I will try to never walk over or on, just down the middle and on the sides.

I tilled in 2-1/2 yards of rice hulls and about a dozen bags of perlite.

tilling .jpg

adding perlite and rice hulls in compacted area.JPG

my media is fluffy AF!

tilling in more .JPG

Chunky goes deep and still not hitting bottom...

dividing the pile.JPG

I'm moving excess soil from the middle to the ends of the patch with a wheelbarrow as I shape up the beds with a rake, shooting for 18" deep and 4-6 ' wide.

this is what the native subsoil layer looks like when I hit it, bright orange-red from all the iron here.

subsoil layer.JPG

first clones were planted on the 9th and I'm slowly working my way from one end to the other now.

first planting 2022.JPG

1st planting 2022.JPG

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
for clones so far I've got Chem D and 91/SKVA again, OG's are Josh, 92, SFV, Tahoe, Biker, Headband. Chaco's ECSD and his Sour Valley that was my mystery cut last year, also his new Biker Cookies that had the biggest buds I've ever seen indoors... also running Skunktek''s Sour D cut next to the ECSD to see what's up.

Cookies I've got OGKB 2.0, Wedding Cake, Mac 1, Forum, Runtz, Cherry Pie, Not Gelato, Fritter, Rainbow Belts 2.0 #1,2,and 4, GMO Rootbeer from Skunktek and also Morchata and Choka Cola which might be his too.

GG#4, MSS, DFAK, a different SSH, Cuban Black haze aka original brown piff, upper west side NYC haze, grapefruit haze, and maybe a couple more if I can get my ass back to Mass this next week.

bunch of mostly fem seed crosses this season.

seed starts 2022 2.JPG

some SKVA pollen got tossed so I have S1's, MSS x 91/SKVA, Headband x SKVA, some Sour Bubba from Katsu.

seed starts 2022 3.JPG

was gifted mene genes Dubble limes f2 which will give me some boys to play with. various bag seeds I picked...

seed starts 2022 1.JPG

Josh bagseeds and a BX to Josh that I started last year, SFV outdoor bagseeds from last year, trainwreck x durban that I was gifted at the Regen conf.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Sign me up for the tester list if you make anything with a killer dubble lime male 🤙

Your life is my retirement plan brotha! Much love!

-DD

45thdegreemp3

Damn Chunky, that's quite the haul.. I will definitely try to find that original gsc thread, if its even a fraction of what your documentation was I'm sure it will be good. I'm sure there will be a bunch of hype Chad jungle boiz jigglers claiming they know the real deal too though so I'm sure it will be just that, a mere fraction of the "do you even ogkb 2.0, bro?" I started following you on Instagram as well, love the crosses I've seen on your page. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Latest posts