What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
some OGKB 2.0's today.

OGKB 2.0 8-5-21.JPG

OGKB 2.0 full 8-5-21.JPG

OGKB 2.0 9-5-21.JPG

OGKB 2.0 #4 9-5-21.JPG

Attachments

• OGKB 2.0 8-5-21.JPG
    OGKB 2.0 8-5-21.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 47
  • OGKB 2.0 8-5-21.JPG
    OGKB 2.0 8-5-21.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 46
  • OGKB 2.0 bud.JPG
    OGKB 2.0 bud.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 50

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love all the goldenrod this time of year… hope for a dry month ahead:flowers2:keeps raining

...CR500AF...

yup, light dep greenhouse. It's the only way I can grow these kinds of genetics under the sun in my region. I'm at 52north, 3000ft elevation so summer is very short. This morning it is a scant 3celcius outside and we had frost monday morning already. All my plants get moved into the shed at the back of the greenhouse for their 12/12 cycle. I start putting them out at 8am and start putting them to bed at 7:40.
Takes about 20 minutes to move all the plants. Less now as I just harvested another 9 plants last night. I did my garden in 4 groups that started light dep 2 weeks apart . Group 1 is already harvested and in the jars, group 2 came down last night. The Dubble Baked will probably get another week if I can manage it without seeing any signs of bud rot. I also have an OGKB 2.0 that in an 18gallon rubber maid tote that has a few weeks to go yet.

here's a pic i took yesterday morning that shows the light dep shed at back of greenhouse. This pic was taken before I harvested the 9 plants in Batch 2

This is what i like to do nice Tynehead Tom well done...:)

...CR500AF...

Hey Chunky love the shots of the whole patch, un real cool...:)
hope you had a good run, it does look like you might have done alright lol...:)

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Whats cracking chunky...still got a couple 2.0s going (need to score something else of yours ASAP :dance013:
hope all has been well...

Whats up Lester B..ain't seen ya in UNC thread for a few...hope all is well with you also my man....
Swells coming for the weekend WITH OFFSHORES...:groupwave:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hope ya had a good OD haul, Chunky!

Any favorites from the spot this year?

yeah, many faves this year!

mineral balancing my patch made such a big difference in quality this year, so sorry I have avoided the testing and the math for so long.
I had good calcium levels before but was low on P, K, S, B, Mn, Cu, and Zn. Slow gave me some help and I struggled with getting my head around the math but
the difference blew me away in the growth and size as well as the better aromas, flavor, and effects.

many of the strains i've run at my place before that initiate flower late have not finished at their potential before but this year I got really nice flavorful flowers
out of those strains.

biggest shock was the Forum cut, she always looks great but the OD flowers never had her unique flavor in the past even when the high was strong.
this year she has the bomb stank very close to indoor. took her 10-11 this year.

forum cookies 10-11-21.JPG

my favorite plant these days is the 92 OG cut, smoke her in the morning along with the ECSD. she is slow to go into flower and I really took her on the early side this year as she was getting rust fungus on the fans but her flavor and high really improved this year OD. She's very gas and cleaning product aroma and is an up buzz for me with great pain relief.

92 OG 9-16-21.jpg

the Chem 91/SKVA went off late also and got the rust fungus on her and I almost didn't even bring any in to dry but she is even louder than the indoor that I've been smoking too.
this clone is my fave of all the chems in spite of having no bag appeal. she's got a gas very similar to the Josh OG cut but shifted in the chem direction, awesome effects!

the Josh and the SFV got the most love from me and they both came out stellar this year, very close to indoor examples.

Josh D OG kush

Josh top 9-16-21.jpg

at harvest, 10-7

Josh D 10-7-21.JPG

SFV is a resin factory and gets me high AF!!! #PraiseChaco for returning her to me this spring!

SFV 9-16-21.JPG

SFVs 9-19-21.JPG

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey Chunky love the shots of the whole patch, un real cool...:)
hope you had a good run, it does look like you might have done alright lol...:)

better than all right this year, thanks!

Chaco passed me a mystery cut that we thought was something else but turned into this monster with OG like structure and flowers that are so loud with lemon and kind of a soapy smell, hella potent flowers!

Click image for larger version  Name:	chacos myster.JPG Views:	2 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	17983119

it wanted a few more weeks but bud rot was hitting some tops and I pulled her in early Oct.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Chacos sour with trees.JPG Views:	2 Size:	166.0 KB ID:	17983120

RUNTZ was the superstar and finished up last week of Sept covered in frost and I'm going to run more of these next year.

Click image for larger version  Name:	chacos myster.JPG Views:	2 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	17983119

Headband came out really rank, she goes off really early and finishes great here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Chacos sour with trees.JPG Views:	2 Size:	166.0 KB ID:	17983120

Geisel was the biggest plant this year and made nice buds in spite of initiating late.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Always enjoy seeing that patch Chunky

hope they finish out well for ya

almost everything turned out well, I got really sick from a tick bite early in the summer and was running behind the rest of the season so I didn't give any love to a handful of plants that I don't smoke much and a few suffered from lack of defoliation. rust fungus was bad this year on some plants that I caged up without defoliating first.

we had 2" - 5" of rain every week since planting this year and I never watered after putting them in. it was way too much and some areas of the patch that are lower didn't do as well.

quality and quantity are way up in general from the massive amount of trace minerals and Pand K though so losing more of plants that I don't like as much didn't crush me.

Gushers was hard to tell apart from the OGKB 2.0 and she really finished nice here too. not my favorite flavor but a really nice plant.

gushers.JPG

late smalls got really rank.

gushers 10-14-21.JPG

Blue Dream was the last plant planted in the patch, first one in this shot.

DSC_0750.JPG

she was one of the last plants standing and finished very hazey...

Blue Dream Standing 10-3.JPG

I had 9 ECSDs this year and they were also much improved over the past, only had a few weeks this fall where I was dry with no Diesel in my wake up. now I'm all set with much gratitude to Chaco and all the others who share their cuts!

ECSDs9-5-21.JPG

this is such a valuable plant for my heath, I smoke more of it than anything else and she's never finished better for me!

I played around with different levels of defoliation on them, worked good and no larf to deal with.

ecsd 8-5-21.JPG

ECSD 9-26-21.JPG

got a bunch of the latest sour flowers I harvested frozen fresh for live rosin.

freezer full.JPG

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Howdy Chunky!

Did you get them in before the rains? Looks like a killer patch this year! Nice!!

rain never stopped this year for me. how about you? you run any outs?

in early July I prepped another 700 sq feet addition to the patch where I grow out my seed plants. tilled in a pallet of perlite and some rice hulls and mineral balanced the soil. I went a little heavier on the minerals as I could see the other patch with the clones was liking the nutes.

DSC_0308.JPG

DSC_1415.JPG

DSC_1416.JPG

so I get everything tilled in and I pruned back all the shrubs on the edges over 2 of the hottest days of the summer and I have 70-80 females rootbound hard ready to trans plant and we get 4-5" of rain in a big storm and it got flooded really hard and washed away most of what I'd done.

DSC_1439.JPG

I got the tick bite while I was prepping the plot and the last thing I did for 3 weeks was to plant about a dozen into the muddy mess even though I didn't think they would make it.

DSC_1443.JPG

they surprised me and grew and were flooded 3 more times before harvest.

Flood.

flood.JPG

Drain. repeat.

drain.JPG

buds seemed to like it and I really regret not getting all of my plants in there.

flood drain 9-3.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1416.JPG
    DSC_1416.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 51

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
flowers turned out quite nice in the flood/drain patch.

2 ECSDs

DSC_0059.JPG

92 OG x ( Blueberry x Triangle Mints ) this one was dank.

92 x BBerry x TM HARVEST.JPG

super greasy and smells like Wedding Cake clone.

92 x bb x tms harvest 9-26.JPG

from this

DSC_0618.JPG

to that.

92 xbb trimints macro harvest.JPG

6-7 of them were Mac1 x ( Blueberry x Triangle Mints ) they were slow to get going but came out nice. couple were 6-8 feet tall.

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0120.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

Do you even spiderweb Bro???

spiderwebs.JPG

Rubber Mammy ( Headband x Cookieboi )

rubber mammy.JPG