What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
was told i have the glue breath any way to confirm?

this guy makes his 50 posts chatting in my thread….AND got a GlueBreath from someone from SeedPac in MI who is slanging them on F@c3book no less.:biggrin:

SeedPac and Medicated Acres in MI got their cuts from me and have both promised to vend clones of the OGKB 2.0 and GlueBreath @ the MI HT cup in Aug.

Seems like they are getting around now. At least the guy got the cut from a reputable source you gave the cuts to. Want to try some gear from SeedPac gonna have to make an order soon. Was gonna get blessed with these cuts and it may not happen cus of a rumor that's not true. Hopefully I still can.

Ay CP you have any ideas to do any other crosses with any of the ladies?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I haven't passed anything to anybody yet, cuts getting snipped Friday after work.

picture.php

Yo Homie. will you please pass that along to Genotype in A2 ASAP???

there are dying people like me in SE MI that could be growing that already if you would have topped those clones and passed it to them right after you got it from me.

Seriously. I would have hand delivered one to them while I was there if I thought you were going to wait until August to hook them up.
I walked into a hydro store on my way out of town and handed the last clone to a stranger who worked the register there.
Genotype could be vending OGKB 2.0 by now if you were not still sitting on it.

I have been trying to put this into the hands of genetics vendors so that it is available to help sick people.
I don't care if they charge for clones of it, I just hope they are fair with people.
$50 seemed to me unfair to me but if that's what it takes to do it in a brick and mortar location today in MI given the current political atmosphere so be it.
I have heard stories of outrageous prices charged by some of the folks I gifted this to when they vended other genetics.

I think everybody who saw these guys with their $100 and $125 GG#4 clones thought it was a dick move.
Medicated Acres and SeedPac were only charging $15 and $20 for GG#4 there.
picture.php

I'm hoping that everybody that got this from me for free isn't in the parking lot next door to the Cup raping folks.
time will tell….

The idea here is that this cut be loosely held and shared so sick folks get pain (and other) relief and stoners get more stoned.

clones do not make themselves for free so charging a reasonable price for a healthy clone should be expected.
I think anybody making their living vending medical cannabis to sick people should share their genetics with any human that needs it and not butt rape them on the price of a clone.

The newb who got the GlueBreath clone from SeedPac told me it was gifted, nicely played!

picture.php

you will all get outrageous prices for these flowers soon enough just help some sick people in the meantime please?

RckyMtRdnk

Man, thanx for trying to get it out to folks in need. Puttin the kind back in kind bud! Thanx, for real! GREED SUX!

I will say for sure CP that if I get my hands on it like I plan to and I will get this as I'm finding out a few other people I know in MI grow and will be attending the cup so some way shape or form I'll get it and it will be passed freely to people I'm cool with which are forum members just as I have done with the GG#4 since I got it.

Don't worry bro it'll get out there like you want and hopefully people aren't raped getting it. Just keep giving it away when you can as much as possible and remind people of the mission to pass it as soon as they can. Big ups to you and Josey fareal

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Well i just got a fat ass 5gal 2.0 plant.. she will get passed out as soon as i get some time n space to take n root cuts....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
What ya cookin for dinner tomorrow. ..lol.....U should come see me bro... check out the new spot... by the way u know u askin for cookies right???? I remember u sayin sumthin bout never gonna run cookies... chock that forgetfulness up to old age. .... let me make sure chunky wants u to have it....lol.,.

Grizz

Veteran
What ya cookin for dinner tomorrow. ..lol.....U should come see me bro... check out the new spot... by the way u know u askin for cookies right???? I remember u sayin sumthin bout never gonna run cookies... chock that forgetfulness up to old age. .... let me make sure chunky wants u to have it....lol.,.

its a totally different cookie , it grows, lol. I will get down there next week, I have no wheels till Monday, roast beef tomorrow.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Next week be best... got a homie comin to town next wk who luckily couldn't make it to the 420 party. .. u may be surprised whose makin a comeback

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
ScoutBreath (OGKB 2.0 x CookieBoi) Update: 4 weeks

I'm really happy with the way they are looking and smelling.
many look like they will be bigger than the mom in bud size.
several are smelling very close to the mom already.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these are looking so much better than the S1's looked.
pick up a pack of ScoutBreath and an OGKB 2.0 clone at the cup and make your own Girl Scout Cookie backcrosses!

I axed the boys after I backcrossed to the mom.
picture.php

Looking good CP still amazed at what you found. Great to hear that the offspring are coming out very similar to the mom. This is gonna change the game with these. Gonna try and get a pack of those seeds too. Looking good bro keep killin it hope to be growing something of these soon

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Next week be best... got a homie comin to town next wk who luckily couldn't make it to the 420 party. .. u may be surprised whose makin a comeback

wait, i heard it was a totally drama free fun time :biggrin: Sounds like I got lucky I wasnt able to make it....although bummed I didnt get to meet alot of the rad people who attended.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Forum cut ftw!

I love the Forum cut for daytime! I have not been giving my Pineapple or Jack jars any love since I flowered her.

It's great having cookie strains for what ever ails you.
tried some 8 week thin mint last night that was decent, needs a few more weeks though.

I think it's amazing how many great bag seed finds there have been in just a few years with this strain.

Forum
picture.php

picture.php

OGKB S1 #3
picture.php

OGKB 2.0
picture.php

CookieBoi- my true male. how he loves his sisters.
picture.php

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Very nice Bro.I love the crusty look of the first pic.Bet it works great for certain Pains,after seeing everyone's Pictures or Threads.That many People can't Be wrong.Its on The Bucket list.✌🏻️.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed🌱🍁🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts