What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Space Toker

Veteran
I hope these are available again on sbay. I would sure like to indulge in cookies! Forgive the dumbass moment, I have many, but what does OGKB stand for now? Anyway, Great pics man!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
so, i have been running the forum cut for almost a year, glue as well. i know all the different types of glue there can be but can someone give me the lineage of the ogkb and then with the ogkb2.0?

there is so much folklore going around with these cuts that i find the stories get watered down over the years...are the parents of the GSC cut known?

i love michigan and am excited about giving this ogkb2.0 and stink panties a run. the pics of these girls are delectable...

p.s. im freshly stoned so i might not be making a lick of sense

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
2.0 is a seed found in ogkb... ogkb is a cookie cut,,, cookies is whatever u want to believe it is.... i still believe the original story.... if u want tobelieve the newer versions its up to u...

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
thanks stoney..

so to make sure i have this right.

the actual lineage of GSC is unkown. but OGKB was a different pheno such as, forum cut, platinum, animal, etc?

and ogkb 2.0 was a bean in a bag of dank OGKB purchased in a dispo....got it

Space Toker

Veteran
To add fuel to the fire really I don't but I just heard somewhere that GSC is oG x durban poison. Strainfinder maybe? anyway sound intriguing even if it is proned to herm like chem or so I heard. Oh boy I can feel the fire toasting my ass now! :D

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
those glue breaths sound dank as fuck. looks like a go getter too.
nice seeing root growth like that on a cookie cross.
who wears the pant(y')s on the nose side of the family? glue or cookies?
or is it its own beast?
nice work man!

to me it is a perfect 50/50 mix of the 2 in the taste of the smoke.
the high is better than either parent without much couch lock but super potent, it has my brain going, Whaaaaat just happened???

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but is the assumption that the original 5 bag seeds are the result of self pollination?

Aren't selfed seeds usually all female or is there a small % chance of getting a male?

Sorry if this has been covered. I'm just curious if it's possible that the original seeds could be the result of pollen from a different strain.

small % is what I've read so it looks like I got lucky in terms of finding a true male from the cookie line.

I think that the 4 results from the 4 female seeds were consistent with S1's and the OGKB is known for selfing itself.
I find a few S1's in every jar of OGKB 2.0 that I smoke.

CP since OGKB 2.0 is a s1 are you gonna make any s2 seeds? The resulting seeds should be fairly homogenous to 2.0 in seed form.

The OGKB 2.0 selfs itself and so does her sister the OGKB S1 #3.
I suppose these would be considered S2's of the original OGKB clone.
I don't plan on making them on purpose since I have all these males to work with showing up in the OGKB 2.0 backcross, ScoutBreath.
I grew out 4 of each of those and there are pictures of some of them in the Cookies thread.

it was a small sample but only one of the 8 was strong enough to consider running again.

The S1's from the #3 were quite similar but the OGKB 2.0 S1's were all over.

this particular S1 of OGKB 2.0 had the classic OGKB leaves and slow veg but with micro nugs.

picture.php

picture.php

was told i have the glue breath any way to confirm?

tell me who passed it to you in a rep since you can't PM.

Only passed GlueBreath to a couple of folks in the mitten and one here in the east so it's not likely yet but it's possible.

She is very fast in veg!

you will know when you flower her if you get these buds growing from the fan leaves.
( I jest, this probably will only happen rarely, only seen it once in my OGKB 2.0 for example…)

picture.php

I will be putting 4 OGKB in flower as soon as there's room. Not gonna up pot the the others. . the 5th runt will get culled.,

View Image
View Image

really wish I could have that runt and she if she would accept pollen from her son, CookieBoi.
that's the backcross line I want to play with.

I hope somebody in MI will come visit me at the HT cup and hook me up with the original!

lets be real dude
most smokers are pot fiends and not patients
more than half the Patients are not patients, just a legal way to be a fiend or grow for money.

I know personally dozens of card holders. most of them are young, able bodied, stoners

lets save the shaming for someone that's not keeping it real

if you would have met me in my teens and early twenties when I skated Del Mar with Tony Hawk you would have called me a pot fiend.
I smoked all day every day. it was the only thing that made me feel human.
this was 15 years before mmj in CA and 10 years before doctors would correctly diagnose me with 3 different auto immune diseases and then poison me for decades trying to treat what mmj fixed easily when I was young and a fiend.

able-bodied is where you want to begin your medical cannabis use.
I quit cannabis for 2 decades and wound up far from able-bodied by the end of it.

if you use lots of cannabis to feel better that's the definition of medical use and it doesn't matter what your body looks like.

perhaps you should discover the endogenous cannabinoid system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only passed GlueBreath to a couple of folks in the mitten and one here in the east so it's not likely yet but it's possible.

She is very fast in veg!
Glue Breath
she hasn't left the east side yet , gonna flower it first , have 4 ready now , but i gotta get a couple lights in the basement set up first .

& you ain't kidding this girl vegges fast !!!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
ScoutBreath (OGKB 2.0 x CookieBoi) Update:

I have the fastest females passing 3 weeks in flower.
there is variation but they resemble the mom and one in particular is going to be a monster I think.

ScoutBreath #10 looking to beast!
picture.php

the slower ones are just about a week in.
picture.php

My understanding now that CookieBoi has shown to be a true male S1 with regular offspring is that makes the ScoutBreath cross a first backcross.

ScoutBreath is OGKB 2.0 crossed to her bag seed brother CookieBoi.

I just used the 4 ScoutBreath males on OGKB 2.0 this week when she was 21 days into flower.
this is her 6 days after pollination. the seeds from this cross should be the 2nd backcross or the square in the cubing process.

picture.php

even at 6 days you can see she's with child.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't like the way OGKB leaves grow. Some like this odd leaf trait? Yours looks better to me.

Man it's amazing to see that you got a true breeding male from the s1. I know it doesn't happen often so it seems like this was made to happen for you. Everything looks amazing bro and hopefully I get to try something from all of this. I'm sure someone wouldn't mind blessing you with the real deal OGKB but from what HH is saying may not be worth it unless breeding with it

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
to me it is a perfect 50/50 mix of the 2 in the taste of the smoke.
the high is better than either parent without much couch lock but super potent, it has my brain going, Whaaaaat just happened???

:yeahthats

Halfway through the joint, I thought, "Oh fuck, I'm about to be useless."

..and then not even 10 minutes later, thought "Oh wow, not as debilitating as I was expecting, this is actually really nice and Up!"

Mrs.Ping29

Man chunky I want them all especially the stink panties! What am I talking about ! I'd be blessed to have any of these girls in my garden! So glad that cookie boy turned out productive for you. I also had a true male spring from femmed seeds. Strange it is a cookie cross. My male did not want to release any pollen. I had to hand express just a pinch to breed with. No sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing? Keep up the good work man love this thread!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunkypigs where can i buy ogkb2.0 x cookieboi or x scoutsbreath?

Call me crazy, I thought I'd grow some out before I tried to sell them.

I will have them at the MI cup.

Assuming they don't all herm out of anything beforehand.

I will send some into the server fund and gypsy fund also once they test out OK.

Latest posts

Latest posts