What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Grabbed up the 2.0 & Gluebreath yesterday. One of each rooted and I stuck four more 2.0's in some cubes along with one more gluebreath. Looking forward to getting them into flower but I'll veg for at least a month.

You are gonna kill bro love seeing your stuff. Look forward to seeing some great pics.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
ScoutBreath females are getting frosty and very big on a few of them.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GorillaBreath is looking cool too.
picture.php

picture.php

Cookieboi seems to add beef to the stems these plants are tanks and the Terpene profiles are complex.

Going to be a nice drop for you folks going to the MI cup!

relic1981

Veteran
you entering the MI cup chunky? why not go for win #2? i know you have the skillz... if so i wish u much luck, not that your genetics need luck when their quality speaks for themselves. cant wait till im able to flower the 2.0, SP and gluebreath. you have three great strains right there, pluss the gorrilla breath. you could sweep the cup! that would be so sick! you have a good head on your shoulders, most people with the ic cup win and finding an elite cut from seed would get a big head and be cocky as well as try to make bank off it.. you are very humble and down to earth yet very smart and knowledgable at the same time. plus your a great grower. keep it up bro, im rootin for you in all your endeavors. must be in the nature of the strain:tiphat:

reminds me of josie and gg4 which is one of my favorites. the 2.0 is also now on my short list of the best flowers i have ever had. keep it up bro

Can't wait should have something from these soon buddy is going to cup and I told him what to get so hopefully he can get cuts if not at least seeds.

That GorrillaBreath looks crazy with the thin blade leaves very sativa looking. I bet the terpenes are off the chart. The ScoutBreath look like they will beef up really good and yield well. You really did well with these CP. Hoping good luck is on my side to get them

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
you entering the MI cup chunky? why not go for win #2? i know you have the skillz...

picture.php

I set 3 zips of tops aside to enter the MI or the norcal cup after Amsterdam but I couldn't come up with the $1000 entry fee
and additional costs of delivering the buds to HT many weeks before the actual cup.

so 2 1500 mile trips and money that I don't have for the MI entry. Cali would have cost more than what I live on for 6 months.

It's also stress that's not good for my health.

I know somebody with AC and CO2 can blow her way up bigger than I did in my budget vert rig.

I need a sponsor! General Organics and Fox Farms ought to pay me and use me and my buds in their ads.
Everything competitive is like that except growing.
I guess they wrongly assume all growers are dealers and don't need the money.

I'm only in it for the healing…
100_8084.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
…. the 2.0 is also now on my short list of the best flowers i have ever had. keep it up bro

You know it's funny because of all the people in the world who have smoked this
so far most only got one gram as judges or smoked one joint of it when I passed them the cut.
only a few people got a bud or two but you got enough to see what's up.:biggrin:

every time I bury my nose in the 2.0 jar it's like I'm smelling the best of NorCal.

I know many folks are doubting on it from the sidelines but time will tell.
picture.php

Once someone serious like RB get's her she will win more cups.
THe GlueBreath is going to get the glory once she escapes.
that stuff gets me profoundly high every time.

I'm happy knowing that spreading these genetics and crossing them
with other elites should improve things for cannabis smokers everywhere eventually.

wait till you see what the males from these crosses bring.
the CookieBoi crosses are looking so much better than the S1's did.

Mrs.Ping29

Looking great chunk! Don't stress any she getting out their just like you wanted her too! The crosses that came from her are top shelf. Cookie boi love looking at him in all his glory! cant wait to see what cookie boy has to offer to the youngins!

Look at them flowers so pretty and chunky and smelling so lovely I bet. You found something special with those seeds bro and you are putting in work and its showing. Just wait bro you'll be blessed to enter those cups and stuff like you want what your doing is great for the community and you'll be blessed for it. Good karma is coming your way and I'm sure it already has. Well it has with this lady and winning so its more to come. Cant wait to have anything from them

relic1981

Veteran
Looking great chunk! Don't stress any she getting out their just like you wanted her too! The crosses that came from her are top shelf. Cookie boi love looking at him in all his glory! cant wait to see what cookie boy has to offer to the youngins!

all true. it just boils down to excellent genetics. for whatever reaso the way these plants ' dna stacks up that make it so far above average its insane. awesome yeilds, incredable smell, taste, and flavore... extreme potency and heavy yields. the 2.0 and gluebreath literally have everything you can want in a plant. if i had 1 strain to choose for the rest of my life its 2.0 hands down. now i love my og's, diesels and chems just as much, if not more so than everyone else.. i think they represent (especially my loompas headband cut) some of the best genetics in the history of cannabis.. i love my oldschool blueberry muffin cut, same goes for tw, pineapple tw and other local northern cali strains... they are all phenomenal cannabis and im proud to grow out these strains and provide superior medicine to patients in need but the ogkb 2.0 is in a league of its own. its just in a 2 words, true dank. now i know its just my opinion and not everyone will agree but i am a very good judge of exceptional cannabis. i know everyone here thnks this but i really can and will smoke anyone here under the table. now im not one to just waste medicine but i have an extremely strong tolerence not only to cannabis but naturally towardsany drugs. its one of the main reasons i dont drink or do other drugs besides my physical and mental health. i simply wouldnt be able to afford it and its just not for me. my point is , i know exeptional cannabis when i see it , grow it , taste it, smell it, and feel it (en mi cabeza) and the 2.0 is far better than most elites [(and ive tried 100's of strains... not just flowers but flowers, oil (in all its forms), hashish and edibles] and superior to even most top shelf strains, it beats strains i thought were un beatable. lets just say it took me by surprise and raised the level of the bar for me. i just cant emphasize it enough. if you have a green thumb and grow out this strain it will make everything else seem blah in comparison. now i need some stink panties and im riding into the sunset.:tiphat:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
ScoutBreath at 37 days.

#6 is dripping resin already and smelling like mom.
picture.php

I dropped my camera a couple weeks ago and cant get many good shots.

this one is a little beast. huge buds for cookies.
they are mostly squat and low stretch like the mom.

picture.php

I'm really pleased how nice these are compared to the S1's of the OGKB 2.0, CookieBoi did a great job so far!

this GorillaBreath resembles the GlueBreath clone and it is getting nice and frosty. a bit of the skittles smell in her too!
picture.php

loving this Thin Mint Cut at 8 weeks today. changing colors, getting stinky and looking near finished.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That Gorilla Breath looks like the same kinda buds as the GG#4. All calyx and hardly any pistils. Thin Mint and the other look on point as well. I can't wait to do a side by side myself with that and the forum cut.

Really I can't wait to have a run that looks like this: OGKB 2.0, Thin Mint, Forum Cut, Glue Breath, GG#4, Apeshit, and Strawberry Cookies.(last two are my creations) Then it's gonna be Cookies, Glue, or hybrids's of the two!!!

GSPfan

Veteran
Hey CP if there was a fund I bet you could raise the money. Or find a way to sell seeds to make enough to enter. Anyways keep up the good work. I hope karma finds you.

relic1981

Veteran
hey cp, got some ideas for you about the cup in cali, shoot me a pm when u have a sec... those plants are looking good... funny to me that your still running the thin mint cut... still have mine too... worked my a$$ off to get that cut and then you dropped the bomb with the 2.0. its funny how things play out sometimes. gorillabreath and scout breath are next on my list...:tiphat:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
the ScoutBreath is coming out nice. I can't wait for the lights to come on each night so I can scope them.
picture.php

they are starting to get additional smells now besides the cookies. some of them have that skittles candy thing going on.
2 of them really smell like the mom. they are really looking strong.
picture.php

GorillaBreath is turning white. That CookieBoi is shooting some love into the Glue!
picture.php

Chunky is Smoking OGKB 2.0 yo!
not as frosty as the Forum but she will lower your lids and shift you into park!
picture.php

lance.jpg

northwestgr0wn

Love that you're working with mutants! Have you tested many of the terp profiles on the mutants? I've been working with my own fair share of mutes and one of my moms is the biggest slower veg mutant plants I've seen yet, she's been in veg for months and months ����

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
these all sound dank. im curious to see the glue breath, sounds like a champ.
good on ya for getting these out. its going to be fun.
xxx