What's new

DNA Gear

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Does anyone know what DNA's 'Fuego' may be? I've got 2x fem seeds as freebies from recent Attitude orders, but there is no info on their site about this strain. It's not the same as El Fuego from what I can gather, different picture and all.

Hottish

Does anyone know what DNA's 'Fuego' may be? I've got 2x fem seeds as freebies from recent Attitude orders, but there is no info on their site about this strain. It's not the same as El Fuego from what I can gather, different picture and all.

DNA should be able to answer that for you, ask them !

:tiphat:

ping.php

Zeke Varg

I have 6 lemon skunk from dna, 3 weeks in flower.(coco - 600 w) Very uniform and tall, sativa dominant. I grown Lemon Skunk from Ghs, some years ago. Look forward to see how those from dna will be, compared to the ghs-skunk.. (Lemon Skunk from ghs was very good)

A

acridlab

DNA has a new line up,, "grow your own"..
Great looking crosses,, Florida og in the mix too..

S

sourpuss

Smoked the florida og already. Thought it was a made upname haha. Was great flavour like citrusy sweet. Tight nugs. Sativaish look to em. Great sativaish buzz. Medium potency. Euphoric type weed. Morning buzz for sure. After hybrids and Indicas it tends to feel weak. 2 cents. Coulda been harvested a week later imo....

Edit.... not sure if it was a fake name. Most likely. Got a pack of florida og so I guess ill find out.

Last edited:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
heres a keeper from 3packs. not a very good pic
lemon skunk
View Image

How many phenos did you find?
I have had my mom for a while now.
I found one fruity and one mr clean.
Kept the fruity.
Which did you?

Also run Rp sour d, ran Dna la con, kandy kush
Running for the first time lemon og, tangilope

TrueNeed

I think you should all give L.A Cannalope a try, found 2 phenos, the one that purps up is really good, primo herb, uplifting high

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Heusinomics

The 24k aka kosher tangie is fantastic!!!

I was a lil surprised by the unique funk of the 24k!! It has a pungently strong orange "rind" type funkiness. Wich I guess pares well with the fuel pine og of the kosher..
I was luck enough to get a sig form don form DNA gen at the ht420cc n he seemed genuinely impressed w the pheno I grew and selected. Saying that I was lucky to have found that.. Take that how u will. But I was pleased.. Lol

My bro is a local extractor in co. He talked me into taking a 25cut tray for him case it's so frosty and funky.

My next batch will b all kosher tangie and tre stardawg. So it's gunna kick out some stupid stink and power frost. I can't wait.

Big ups respect and happy growing.

subrovka

have some Double Alien 18 in the flower-room at week 5 and a lemon OG kush in the 18/6 room, i will post some pics in a few weeks..
i smoked some skywalker kush an chocolope from DNA which was seriously great herb! especially DNA´s kush strains are fire, imo..
so the Double Aliens and Lemon OG (and actually there is a kosher kush germinating right now) are my first DNA strains to grow, i hope they fulfill my (great) expectations : )

Top.Shelf

Thanks Heusinomics,

It sounded like a nice cross. A freind has run Sour Tangie and it had a similar smell to what you describe - orange rind. It's nice weed that's for sure, the smell is amazing!

I was debating either 24k or Holy grail kush. The latter gets good reviews and is spoken of highly, not so much info on the 24k though. The Florida Gold also sounds very nice, but like the 24k again... Not much info on it.

Thanks for your input.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
24KT is awesome weed. The first seed I popped of it was a great 50/50 pheno. Reeked like citrus og. Huge buds that were super dense.

Second seed I popped was more tangie dom. Didn't care for that pheno as much as the first one. You should be able to find something worth keeping in a 6 pack for sure.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks DoubleTripleOG. What was the yield like on the tangie dom pheno? The 50/50 one sounds bang on.

The tangie pheno made even fatter buds than the other one I had. There were foot long cola's, that were rock hard. I was running a scrog, and that pheno vegged for 2 months before it went in.

3 gal grow bag with the bottom cut off, and set into a 7 gal. smart pot. The plant yielded just under a half pound. It was one of 6 plants in that scrog. She overtook 3 of the other plants "space". So the stretch factor in flower, is at least 2x, maybe closer to 3x.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
who did they steal what from??? i swear no matter what company u bring up these days,, theres some skullduggery story?? lol why is the cannabis industry sooooooooooo fuct up?..
Me. Cuttings I said no to. They did not offer me anything, not even a joint to smoke. I promised not to share it with anyone, much less a seed company. I did give them 15 cuttings of something else that I found in one of their seed packs. Personal house guests, brought someone extra I did not know (and wouldnt have allowed), and He did it. I saw it, and verified it. And yes it was fucked up. Two other major seed companies who shall remain nameless, also courted me and the cut, none of them even alluding to a trade, much less financial compensation or recognition. What is their problem..? So I could brag about it, I suppose. Which is just words.

Sometimes in Cannabiz, I have learned and we used to say on the coast - No good deed goes unpunished. Esp in competitive and expensive Marin-o-cino Norcal Coastal

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me. Cuttings I said no to. They did not offer me anything, not even a joint to smoke. I promised not to share it with anyone, much less a seed company. I did give them 15 cuttings of something else that I found in one of their seed packs. Personal house guests, brought someone extra I did not know (and wouldnt have allowed), and He did it. I saw it, and verified it. And yes it was fucked up. Two other major seed companies who shall remain nameless, also courted me and the cut, none of them even alluding to a trade, much less financial compensation or recognition. What is their problem..? So I could brag about it, I suppose. Which is just words.

Sometimes in Cannabiz, I have learned and we used to say on the coast - No good deed goes unpunished. Esp in competitive and expensive Marin-o-cino Norcal Coastal

What cut did they steal from you? I'm not following....

Latest posts

Latest posts