What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Gear

Cartel530

Veteran
Surprised more people havent tried their cataract kush. We have a pheno thats around that is better than most clone only cuts.

A

acridlab

Surprised more people havent tried their cataract kush. We have a pheno thats around that is better than most clone only cuts.

yeah, man. I'm surprised that there isn't more people rocking dna gear in general.. out of all the big breeders that we've tried, they just stomp the competition. its getting to the point where i dont think ill spend money with any other company because i always feel way let down when i pop they're seeds.. don and aaron do have the best overall quality in they're gear… thats for sure

A

acridlab

heres a few from the past few years,, grew lots that i never took pictures of too,, wish i did,, anyhow,,

og kush "freebie"
picture.php
picture.php
og18
picture.php
picture.php
sour diesel
picture.php

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Its been very difficult for me to find any info on the Sour Kosher. I have a mom sour Kosher that is really finicky with nutes. took clones.
- Any pronounced Sour Diesel traits ?

That is because they stole the genetics from a grower on this one. Like many of their "strains." ---- I refuse to support these unethical p chuckers.

A

acridlab

who did they steal what from??? i swear no matter what company u bring up these days,, theres some skullduggery story?? lol why is the cannabis industry sooooooooooo fuct up?..

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey acridlab, I see you have done both sour diesel and sour kush. How do they compare/differ? I have heard reports that the sour kush was more sour.

A

acridlab

Hey acridlab, I see you have done both sour diesel and sour kush. How do they compare/differ? I have heard reports that the sour kush was more sour.

whaddup, bmac. the sour diesel was a great yielder, with nice lemony diesel creamy smell/smoke… but the sour kush i caught is just straight up gasoline/diesel funk! very greasy, veerry stinky. and the best part is,, it is potent. i like it better than most og or diesel clone.. it has the vigor that i never got with the sfv or diesels..but yeah, to answer your question, the sour kush is more sour diesel than the sour diesel..
crazy right,,.my best from seed so far and I'm thinking it may be the best i will ever get out of seed.. for my needs, i should add,,, peace

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for the quick reply. I have been holding off on buying seeds but with the new promos at the tude, I have been getting the shakes. Ive had a full shopping cart, including sour kush a couple times before pulling the plug, lol.

A

acridlab

ur welcome,, I'm ordering soon too, and i think I'm gonna go with they're og. i had a freebie a few years ago that still gets brought up in my circle.. culled it cuz it was such a pain in the ass to grow.. but the smoke was on point. anyhow,, get that sour kush, bro.. and watch out for that diesel dom with the bubbly buds…u will keep it for a long time,,, peace

spunion

I've never actually seen their Lemon Skunk in stock anywhere. Had assumed it was discontinued.

I've got a single OG #18 in flower right now. Its very short and stocky, very indica dominant with lots of fan leaves around the top colas. The leaves are also incredibly dark. Its got more trichome coverage than the NYCD and Deathstar strains I'm also growing, but won't yield nearly as well.

Thinking about giving a few RP Colorado strains a go. Looking at Glass Slipper (C99 x LA Con) and Mammoth (Snocap x LA Con). May also do one of the sour diesel crosses.

B

Bob Green

Do any of you guys have any comments on Sharksbreath? I have a pack of Sharksbreath fems and one pack of Chocolope reg from 2009.

I have not heard of too many keepers coming out of Sharksbreath but you never know. I figure they will be good for a quick run to test out a room and break the ice after not growing for a really long time.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Do any of you guys have any comments on Sharksbreath? I have a pack of Sharksbreath fems and one pack of Chocolope reg from 2009.

I have not heard of too many keepers coming out of Sharksbreath but you never know. I figure they will be good for a quick run to test out a room and break the ice after not growing for a really long time.

I grew the sharksbreath in 09'-10'. Really nice structure plant. Made huge buds. Mine was GWS dominant, as I had GWS going from GHS. The sharksbreath I had smelled a lot like the GWS, but it had another smell/taste on the ass end of it that must have been the lambsbreath influence. It really wasn't potent enough for me. Lots of people I know loved it, just not my cup of tea. I'm sitting on a half dozen beans of it, all this talk makes me wanna run some.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only problem I have with DNA is that I REALLY wanted to grow Lemon Skunk, now it's been what 1+ years out of stock! So, all I'm left with is JODI's version, and I'm not sure that his gear is worth the time. Even the greenhouse version is gone! I would just love to get that Lemon Skunk cut from that grower in NORCAL, but that's not likely to happen since I live out of state.

Just thought that I'd complain a little. Sorry!

R.Fortune

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I lived in Norcal, I would have that cut. Period! It's frustrating for us non Med people. Work your seeds, and find keepers! Don't rely on med state douche bags! Not all of them are douche bags, but there are plenty of growers, that would be at a complete loss if they lived in our lands.

RF

fatsack79

If I lived in Norcal, I would have that cut. Period! It's frustrating for us non Med people. Work your seeds, and find keepers! Don't rely on med state douche bags! Not all of them are douche bags, but there are plenty of growers, that would be at a complete loss if they lived in our lands.

RF

:laughing: So fuk'n true S.R... :tiphat: -F.S

Relentless

Veteran
heres a keeper from 3packs. not a very good pic
lemon skunk
attachment.php

Attachments

• lemon skunk.jpg
    lemon skunk.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 10