What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Gear

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Dna

Rp sour D

picture.php

Sorry to hear that story stasis, sounds real messed up.

To play the devils advocate here, what did they say when you said "Hey wtf, I said you cant have that one. I gave my word that I wouldnt pass it."

I just dont see how this could happen without there being at least a little DNA getting on the carpet and walls.

Last edited:
A

acridlab

Yeah. Fuct up if thats true, stasis. But in all fairness, theres two sides to every story. Cant expect us to believe that right off the rip. If it is tru, cheers cause that means i wouldnt have my sk or og18 if werent for your cut.. If its true.......
Sour kush
picture.php
one of the best plants i have next to gg4
picture.php
and this lovely og18
picture.php

Top.Shelf

Nice work acridlab, your 18 looks a bit like one I lost a few years back. Sour Kush is fire, was tempted to grab a pack of those but went with the Kosher Tangie.

Your GG4 looks bomb too!

sianhan

Grown out there lemon skunk which was very good and nearly all identical. Also grew out there og18 only one pack but it was utter shit and really hairy. Bad phenos and luck I reakon as I've seen some good phenos.

A

acridlab

Aren't they just s1 of original cut?

Yeah,supposedly its a s1 of the original. I had one freebie 5 years ago..
picture.php
picture.php
Straight fire! Let it go like a dummy cuz i could only get 2 zips off a five gal.. Miss it.. And the 18 is a s1 of that s1...
But the sour kush is still the stinkiest trippy heady buds ever...

So i guess hes sayn that its his cut they took to create them..

& thanks topshelf... Welcome to ic mag

yesca604

I have a bunch of reg & fem DNA/RP gear on trial run: Kandy Kush, Tangie, Skywalker, Purple OG18

will report back if I find anything nice :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Does anyone have a new winner? Please share I want to purchase new gear...

I loved their Exodus Kush. If you like Cheese and OG, it's a perfect strain. Really wish I still had my mother of it. I've got their new one "Florida OG" going now. Gonna be a few months before I have flowers.

The 24 KT (Kosher Tangie) has some nice plants. You just gotta pheno hunt for what you want. The first seed I popped was an awesome 50/50 pheno. The next two were more on the Tangie side, and I didn't like them nearly as much. That Kosher adds straight gas. It's an awesome strain by itself.

sixteentwenty

Wondering if anyone in this thread has the answer to this...

I'm growing DJ's Gold (Jew Gold Cut x DJ Short's Blueberry). Here's a pic of her in Week 7:

picture.php

The taste is something else.... I describe it as Funky Blueberry Lemon Pie. And she hits.

My question is... given that DJ Short's Blueberry is Indica-dominant... and Jew Gold is supposed to be almost 100% Indica... how is it that DJ's Gold is supposedly 55% Sativa?

picture.php

S

sourpuss

Def on the top of my wish list... now that youve bigged it up i gotta grab those djs gold.....

Ollie

Veteran
I think DNA labeled the % (percentage) as in what to expect in generality "effect" wise. not couchlock but neither space rocket.

However all the misnomers, understandings etc. is not helping it/us, by continuing to just using the general terms, Indica vs Sativa.

As Robert C have written and spoke about, Sativa can be categorized as Hemp and not a drug cultivar per se.

But with numerous books, printed articles and the packaging + marketing of numerous seed lines in general (all seed sellers) dont help it.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I always wondered how the heck we can accurately determine the amount of afghanica vs narrow leaf/wide leaf indica percentages.