What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Gear

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I grew out some fem Connie Chung. Sexy shit for sure, we still talk about it as I never took cuts. Tasty, unique, nice hard hitting but clear high. Beautiful flavor

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Relentless as a grower? Come out to Georgia, and show your skills, without all of the nice genetics...

Whatever! You live where those genetics are found! So just go ahead and rub it in our faces.

Douche bag fucker!

R.fortune

Bmac1

Veteran
e31.jpg

Bmac1

Veteran
Ive heard a few people now with high praise for the Sour Cream. Its one of the cheaper strains they have too.

Relentless

Veteran
Relentless as a grower? Come out to Georgia, and show your skills, without all of the nice genetics...

Whatever! You live where those genetics are found! So just go ahead and rub it in our faces.

Douche bag fucker!

R.fortune
Huh? WTF did I do to you for you to call me a douche bag? Dont hate.. Do you know where I live? Im not where you think I am.. The ability to get genetics doesnt depend on one's geographical location.. FYI its just as hard to get good genetics where I am as Georgia..
Started from the bottom, now Im here.. Didnt always have great genetics.. But it dont matter, give me some schwag seeds and put me in the woods and Ill eventually get some dank out of her.. Dont need anything handed to me..

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
That sour cream looks insane. Like I said earlier, Connie Chung was impressive medicine. Great Cannabis. Not sure if it's the g13 or what but god damn it's good

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
The only problem I have with DNA is that I REALLY wanted to grow Lemon Skunk, now it's been what 1+ years out of stock! So, all I'm left with is JODI's version, and I'm not sure that his gear is worth the time. Even the greenhouse version is gone! I would just love to get that Lemon Skunk cut from that grower in NORCAL, but that's not likely to happen since I live out of state.

Just thought that I'd complain a little. Sorry!

R.Fortune

Shit Robert, I even posted when they were in stock way back in this thread!!

They were in stock about a month back!!

Page 6, post 89 of this thread! Sorry you missed them!

A

acridlab

DNA$ lemon skunk nailed first place @ emerald cup,, congrats,, maybe that will quiet some ofthe hayterz down a lil.. prolly not tho,, of course it was rigged :)

A

acridlab

^^^ egg on my face, :)
Lemon skunk was only #1 out of the top 20 breakdown..
They didn't win or place top 10 on final tally..

Dagnabit.. still say if it were an indoor only cup,, things would b way different.. peace

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I smoked DNA's Tangie at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam in 2014. It was delicious, high grade. Maybe the best thing I smoked in Amsterdam the whole week. I would love to grow some.

74G

Hey Jelltfish...

Same for me i get a 10g bag of kosher tangie during the cup in november and for me it was the bomb...
For sure best smoke of the week... .. .
i REALLY love to get some seeds of that weed... .. .

All the best... .. . and good grow and smoke to all... .. .