What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short's GRAPE KRUSH

Nice pics man. I grew out 4 GK beans but 3 were male, I have 5 left. My female is really fucked up though, although like you mentioned, the clones look like they're growing normal leaves.

DSC01682.jpg

Nik Dynosaur

i have a powerplant seedling that looks just like that, jim. It's a lot smaller but it's the only power plant seed i had so i want it to pull through. sometimes mutants grow the tastiest nugget.

did that plant look like that when she was a seedling?

Ulysses

Yep, DJ's mutant plants often have sick resin coverage and great flavor... Strange how the clones don't show the mutations as much...

Man, I'd certainly hit up one of those clones with some of that plentiful pollen from the many males for some excellent Grape Krush f2s... Nice plant!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great report. It makes me sad though cause my grape crush seeds con confiscated in the mail.

K

kittykronic

i have a grape krush goin..it's a weird mutant of sorts..1 branch has the crinkle leaf thats smell very strong of grape fuel..while the rest is perfect very grape kool aid smelling....mine is at about 62days of flowering and no purple coloring yet..also, i had several fan leaves grow buds..i posted those on some thread on here..but, that grape fuel smelling crinkle bud is dank, more trichs on it compared to the rest of the plant..

Last edited:
It seemed like the more it grew the more fucked up the leaves got. It's also not stretching much at all. Clones rooted in about 6 days though, nothing fucked up about that. Here's a pic when it was younger.

DSC01600.jpg

Hope you don't mind me posting these!

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pics i almost got a chubby ,,I have a few in veg...im hoping for something great....Either way ,it will turn into seeds...

Attachments

• grapecrushf2.jpg
    grapecrushf2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 17
  • grapekrushf2.jpg
    grapekrushf2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 18
GK is da bomb! I've had her for 4 or 5 grows now, and in this last batch one there is one plant that smelled EXACTLY like juicy fruit gum! Now the aroma has gone a bit towards menthol, but is still quite 'juicy'. Anyone else ever found one of these? happy growing!

Carbon

I ordered the seeds online and they got confinscated in the mail. The same thing happened when i ordered otm. for some reason i can never get dj's genetics.

I had the same problem with DJ's Vanilluna I ordered from seedbay. Where did you order yours from?

cronicle

I agree the gk is a quality strain,it has some straingth to it and yes the cloning can take quite some time,veg is slow.I want to cross it with somw other grape smelling srains to see if I CAN SPEED THINGS UP!

chizzleonetime

mmm grape is really tasty done right , but all you grape lover should try grom x grape krush (kicks ass like gk but with a much stronger high and cleaner tasting smoke , i only popped 5 seeds 3 females and got a keeper which i failed to reveg :( not to worry though because i open pollinated with both fathers and have hundreds of seeds , only sprouting the seeds from the keeper though , great work dj

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Some Grape Krush

Some Grape Krush

Mine had a nice wine grape smell after a good cure,and the taste was great(slight sweet grape)Its going to be around in my garden for sometime,keeper for sure.peace lemon