What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short's GRAPE KRUSH

merkaba

So ours did horrible. In the coco drip. Gave it to a buddy who grew it really large and in soil and it is amazing! Anyone else every experienced something like that?

Miraculous Meds

So ours did horrible. In the coco drip. Gave it to a buddy who grew it really large and in soil and it is amazing! Anyone else every experienced something like that?

I think the roots are a bit more temperamental. So constant feeding and keeping them moist and in small containers like coco is great for, is not the best situation for dj gear.

I do know that most of his lines show early flowering when root bound.

I did give a blueberry to a friend that has it in coco recirculating ppk and it is rocking. but it has a big planter for root mass. 5 plus gallons of medium.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
just ordered a pack of grape krush x forum cookies from pisces genetics.... Cant wait to pop um and go pheno searching...