What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
wooo

wooo

Hey Gents :wave:

Nept- thanks for droppin by buddy things should be really taking off now.

MtnJohn- Thank you very much buddy, you have yourself some very fine ladies as well. im really looking forward to watching you run those chem's in your cab.

Lambsbreathe- im very happy with how they are getting established and really taking off. Hope to have some very fine fat bushes this year. the strawberry kush is smelling wonderful and has trichomes all over its leaves from its short period of early flower. Best wishes with your season, and i will be watching your thread closely too :D

Patolunga- hey monnn hows it been? hope everything is well your way and your gals are looking really well last time i checked them. looking forward to watching your grows to come. and the strawberry kush is definately starting to kick ass, she is looking beautiful.

>>>>>

well i captured the ladies really looking well tonight so figured i would put up a few more shots for anyone interested.

both shots of strawberry kush^^^

the purple kush really starting to bush out and look healthy, just back into veg.

heres the 818 og kush at well over 3 feet now, the 5 gal pot can give you some perspective on its size.

More updates to come.

Keep the ladies green and the trichomes golden!

Dime

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

holy crap your 818 is getting huge! just wait until she starts to flower... Its looking like she puts off some fat donkey dicks, haha

But yea she seems like a really good yeilder for an og... Well see ;)

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey hey

MJ- well thanks... Hope you still get yourself some very nice smoke, hopefully you still have some left over from last year? if not im sure your plants will do fine this year. Ill catch you later on.

Jeff- hey man nice to see you stop by, the 818 is one of the few that didnt stress and go into flower for a few, so she is really kickin ass right now. Your ladies are doing wonderful yourself, Hope to get a glimpse of what these will do from keeping an eye on what happens with yours.

Everything is smelling wonderful in veg, the short period of time most of them went into flower there were trichomes all over the fan leaves, so thats always a great sign! the aroma was making me want to speed them up! patience will pay off on these gals though i think :joint:

Hope to see you guys showing up later on, they are finally banging back out in veg, which i am very happy about :D

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey i bet youll love the outdoor strawberry, deff a keeper if grown right. some of the smooooothest smoke right after the chop, give it a cure and its like smoking hookah. the pk looks great gonna be a nice bush! hope the smell of those lovely ladies doesnt get too carried away for ya.

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey there Jay :wave:

from what iv seen in the preflower and the aroma im getting when rubbing the trichomes that were covering some of the leaves that i will most definately enjoy this smoke. I will most certainly do my best to make sure this lady is grown right :D this lady will probly have her ferts dropped earlier than most, she seems to thrive off what i already have for her to absorb for the time being.

This is my first time running purple kush outside, but she seems to be really taking to it. at first i wasnt sure she was going to come around but she is looking lovely now, all she needs is to get some branches tied down which i will start doing once they all are back to vegging fully.

Really hope the smell doesnt get too out of hand myself.

Ill catch you later Jay and thanks for dropping by to check in... any info you might have on how she likes to be fed, or anyone else who has info on the strains im running, it is always nice to have some information before hand.

Heres one more shot of the strawberry kush, i just love how she is looking!

J

JeffSpicoli

yea that strawberry K looks beautiful.. So healthy... I can tell your stoked :)

heres some updated shots of my 818 for ya Dime :wave: Hope ya dont mind me postin em in your thread

:rasta:

DimeBag65

Veteran
Those 818 are looking beautiful jeff, feel free to update thoe in here. I really enjoy watching other like strains finish out along with mine. its working out that yours will finish before mine to have something to compare to.

im most definately happy with how my strawberry kush are turning out, they are smelling wonderful, and are also forming up very nicely. \

Keep up the awsome work, and am looking forward to seeing how your 818 og kush turn out.

More pictures to come as things progress.

Dime

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
That SK is outstanding, Dime. Wow. That one plant alone will make for a bitchin grow. You're doing a great job bro.

Stay safe- have fun.

Dig

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey guys

Habibi - in answer to your question my larger ones, are between 3 to 4 feet tall and 2 feet wide or so. they are really expanding fast which i am very pleased about. Your ladies are doing very well too, cant wait to see what you end up with by the seasons end.

Dignan- thanks for the compliments on the SK, she is definately looking the most beautiful to me in veg. Your ladies are looking very lovely yourself, they are really taking off and filling those chicken wire cages up. looking forward to watching what happens with your grow year.

>>>>

Heres a few more shots

These are the 3 that are either supposed to be SSH or silver haze... not sure yet though but they smelled lovely when they preflowered.

heres a lil lady that was put out a while ago... its supposed to be Grapefruit from Reeferman.

:headbange

Last edited:

trapik

Hello there,
Great genetics, good work and cool pix.. Amazing thread!
That's fine cause I'm looking for some good threads to follow this summer ;)
thanks for sharing

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey there Trapik, ill be watching your grow this year as well. I must say i am quite happy with the genetics i am running and cant wait to watch them finish out. feel free to follow along and if you have any questions about what going on or what im doing feel free.

More pictures to come as more go into the ground.

DimeBag65

Veteran
ran across some bad luck... went out to water and it appears a rabbit or Something got my stalk right at the base of the sucker...

i took about 10 to 12 sizable cuts from it and dipped em in rooting gel, and they went into cups of water... hopefully most pull through.

>>>>

all that aside everything else is looking great, and today i began tying down branches to spread the plants out. ill have more pictures as i upload them...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful green plants bro!

hope you can make that uhappy plant happy again

DimeBag65

Veteran
thanks for the kind words esbe, your garden is always looking very nice, and i am definately looking forward to watching what comes out of it.

heres a few shots of the plant i snipped up.

a here are 2 seedlings i have goin... along with more... but the one in the larger container is a pot of gold, or skush. and the upper one is a thunderskunk.

ill get pictures of the other gals probly later today...

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope that is the only bad luck for you Dime!,, the rest of your girls are coming along nicely. Can already see all the good coming from your misfortune. Good luck.

smurf :wave:

Oh yeah, that eucalyptus oil, we normally find in a supermarket or chemist store (drug store) usually a few $ for a small bottle, should be able to get the paraffin oil there too.

DimeBag65

Veteran
Hey Smurf :wave: glad to have you stop by the thread. I sure hope this is the only run in i have this year too! i have a slight problem with spider mites on a few of the gals, but ill be keeping those under control(hopefully). thanks for the info on the eucalyptus oil, that sounds like some good stuff to mix up.

today i got a lot done... i was not too pleased with one of my larger ladies having to be chopped up for clones, so i went and got some extra supplies.

im going to be using the insulation tubes for plumbing around my main stalks, and around those i will be using some rings with bug catcher for anything crawling.

i put stakes in the ground around the ladies and tied down their branches so they really start to spread out. trying to direction plants as need be as i notice their growing style.

i decided it wasnt a rabbit as i inspected my fence and did not find any breaks or prints. it was probably a cut worm or something along those lines. either way im protecting my stalks, and am going to prevent bugs from being able to crawl up the stalks, and keep em sprayed.

Jimmy Shelter- nice to have you stop by, and a great Elmer Fudd quote, but i decided it wasnt a rabbit after noticing no nibbles or leaves ate. Feel free to stop by when you get the chance.

Ill have more updates now that almost everything i needed to get done is accomplished.

Peace

Dime

trapik

11539IMG_0696.JPG

11539cuts2.JPG

nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed
11569teeth.gif

(Lavoisier)

Prompt and good reaction :yes: