What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Hey there Sacko brotha, thanks for stoppin by and keepin my thread alive :D always love seeing you guys come by and check out whats going on in the garden. Hopefully i can talk to my provider and get things straightened out and be back with you guys in no time...

I just topped a few plants and took some clones, Hopefully they all make it seeing a few are sizable 6 to 8 inch cuts. will have a few pictures up tomorrow and hopefully they root fast.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Highlighter said:
Looking good Dime, but what's w/ all the perlite? :biglaugh:

dunno think hes a little perfectionist . :crazy:

Just messen.. great job on the recovery

DimeBag65

Veteran
Well checked the garden today and the small clones i put out seem to be making it... got cooked a bit from the sun intensity and heat but i flipped pots over them with airflow and just enough light going in there to keep them happy, they seem to be doing fine now...

Highlighter- thanks alot man, much appreciate you taking the time to stop by... in all honesty the reason i put so much perlite around the plants is to hold in moisture on the surface of my soil, and to keep off heat... which it seems to be doing both quite well, now all i need is a nice truckload of woodchips to spread around... i mainly spread a pile of perlite around the newer plants, but it also aids in my watering to keep it around the plants.

Sleepy- hey there buddy, glad you came by for some updates, things seem to be turning around, and the plants are reverting from the start of flower back into veg. Hope to have some nice gals to show off to you guys this year...

SCF- hey bro thanks for droppin in on my humble grow :D hopefully the contiued folliar feeding will bring these ladies back around quick and without mishap. The 818 are really takin off i would say its almost time for a small topping and some clones to be taken. will have to see how things respond over this next week to the topping i did to a few.

well... if things really change in the garden ill snap some more shots. Until than thanks for dropping by and Hope you all have a great weekend. Ill be around with pictures soon :)

also have some flowering that should be done by end of next month or so...

Keep those ladies happy Gents!

Dime

J

JeffSpicoli

looking great Dime! Everything should be giant bush come harvest time :)
Good look with cloning that 818, she was the toughest of the three of my OGs....
It can be done, but she sure is sllooooow.... But she stays pretty healthy lookin and perky throughout the rooting proccess... Whereas the ghost just looks like crap.

So yea, im interested in how long your 818 takes ya to root.

And that strawberry kush looks really cool. I cant wait to see how that one turns out.

keep it up Dime, they are lookin excellent!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DimeBag65 again.

DimeBag65

Veteran
well the ladies are surviving...

hey Paddi :wave: glad to have you stop by, thanks for the kind words... they are really starting to get established and take off :D Your garden is looking beautiful as well, im really looking forward to watching your season.

Jeff- hey there man, i sure hope to have some huge kush bushes this year. Your og kush gals are looking lovely too, im looking forward to watching and comparing the 3 cuts you are running. Hopefully ill get some nice starter snips of the 818, purple kush, and strawberry kush. Keep on keepin on buddy, and hope to catch you later in the season.

Core- great to have you stop by buddy, its wonderful being able to share my grow with you Gents. Ill keep an eye out for you grows, really enjoy watching everyones projects progress but sometimes i miss em. Hope to put on a great show for you guys this year. Ill catch you later on :joint:

Nematoad- hey man, glad to have you stop by and check out the gals. Glad you enjoyed those pictures from last year, they were some nice hefty females. Your grow is very interesting and im glad you decided to join our community here and share. One of the more interesting threads to watch, always love seeing something Different with our favorite ladies. Ill be stopping by your grow thread as things progress for you.

Pantera is great... i really miss Dime's (may he RIP) guitar solos.. he will still live on through those he influenced and his music.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

heres a few shots of the new babies i put out... the first day they got a bit cooked under the eye in the sky, but they are alive and still kickin.. They are doing much better now that i have been keeping them covered during the day.

Heres a strawberry kush clone that just didnt take off indoors... had some root problems with i received it and was expecting it to die.... but shes kickin it great now!

And a few of the freshly topped gals....

All comments and opinions are welcome, Always enjoy hearing from you guys.

try comb

nice

nice

lookin real nice dime..... with july around the corner they are gonna turn into giants :muahaha: hope all is well with u , peace :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden's looking great, dime! You must get perlite cheap or somethin.... sort of expensive at the chain stores, but in bulk its not bad.... Going to be a glorious autumn! :yes:

DimeBag65

Veteran
glad to see you guys stop by :wave:

Try_comb- thanks alot buddy, i think everything should be revegged and ready to take off by july :D really would love some huge ladies this year. all is well here, and i hope it is your way as well. Im looking forward to watching your season as well buddy.

Pipeline- hey man, i get perlite in bale sized bags, like 15 dollars for one bigger than a hay bale. its helped alot with keeping the surface moist and the heat off the surface. all i need now is a load of wood chips and ill be in business. Hope for a colorful autumn, and ill be watching your season progress as well :joint:

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
wow man, those are some mighty fine lookin ladies you got there. they be sure to be covered in a bunch of buds come fall! so many tops. best of luck to ya :joint:

D

DJ_highst_

Hi dime bag, how you been bro?

Everything is looking good from here. Hope all is well and have a great grow this summer bro. I love all the perlite, thats what my top soil looks like too. I love the #4 grade "chunky" perlite, looks like thats what you got too, you are very wise my friend, lol. Have fun this summer with your ladies. Peace_highst

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey Guys :wave:

Bongasaurus- hey man nice to have you stop by and say High, and thanks for the kind words... if everything goes as planned there will definately be a few colas shooting toward the sky :D your ladies look like they are starting to take off too, best wishes with those and hope you pull some very fine smoke.

Highst- thanks for droppin in, im quite interested in your garden this year, im sure there will be some great things happening :joint: ill have to track your thread down and take a peek. curious what strains your going to be running this year. Keep those ladies happy, and ill catch you soon.

>>>> since it changed pages on me i figured ill throw another picture up of the strawberry kush... she went into flower briefly and got trichomes on some of her leaves... i think shes gonna be a keeper from her smell :headbange

Hail the leaf

Dime

mtnjohn

Veteran
:woohoo: Dime , damn brotha....you've got some fine ass bushes on your hands
cant wait to see them flower...absolutly badass!!!!

i'm sure the little ones'll bounce back
keep up the good work mang

take care

mj

High Dime !

bro i'm glad to see how your ladies are getting huge, wish i could smell that strawberry kush aroma, must be delicious :joint:

Those days my spot is smelling nice and i love to smell different aromas coming to my nose when i "work" there, as a breath of air is coming under the tent making my ladies dancing and shaking their heads in the wind !

Keep on the good work Dime, i know that your ladies will reward you for the love and care you give them.

Guidance and protection. :rasta:

patolunga2

dimebag!!! :wave:

that strawberry kush is looking great , looks really healty!!and big sized leafes!
for sure it will have tasty buds!! :rasta:

happy growing and will be waiting some more updates... and some pics of the sour diesel ;)

buenos humos!

patolunga.

Latest posts

Latest posts