What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
updates

updates

Hey there GMT, the concert was awsome a great experience for sure. hope things are going well for you this year and will be looking forward to watching your grows to come.

Skar- i bet that festival in france was great, this was also open air and a very enjoyable. things are rather well here, and i hope things are going well for you too. i will be watching your thread as things progress.

well i snapped a few shots...

this is supposed to be some 818 og kush... its not for sure it is yet but if anyone has insite on that feel free to correct me if its not...

one of my larger ladies....

nother shot..

heres the purple kush ^^^

>>>>>>>

hope all is well and will take more shots as things stabilize and i start putting some more that are inside out...

Hope your all having productive and successful growing year and wish you all the best with your projects.

Dime

Last edited:

DimeBag65

Veteran
thanks for droppin by SCF, hopefully everything will start revegging on their own without too much coaxing. Glad they all didnt decide to start preflowering on me... they seem to be comin back around... very good to see!

Guyute54- Thanks alot for the tip on resizing pictures... that was what i needed! Had to go back through the thread and resize some other pictures so it might be a little more enjoyable to look through. Much appreciated for the help.

and thanks for the kind words... things should really start lookin nice by the end of the month. Hope all is well with you as well.

DimeBag65

Veteran
well heres a few more shots i didnt put up...

heres some stalks from last year^^ one makes a great walking stick... and i kind of wish i hadnt harvested the top portion of the plants on the others so i would have had longer sections.

more pictures to come... just put out 2 sour diesel, 1 grapefruit, 1 blueberry and 2 hindu kush X Skunk.... hope they make it in the heat... ill be covering the during the hottest part of the day so they dont get cooked...

Dime

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dime that strawberry has sick lookin leaves. i hope it comes out good, as well as the rest of the crop. the plants seem to love that sun.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
give it another week or so they will turn around.. chop those tops in a few days. foiler feed with kelp meal or seaweed to help shock. make teas once a week with some dolimic lime once a week to keep that ph stable...

DimeBag65

Veteran
x

x

hey hey

Jaykush- thanks alot man, they are starting to really turn around and looking good, the extra light i have been putting on them has been helping them recover from initial shock much faster. glad to see you stop by, have some interesting things goin on in the garden this year.

SCF- hey there man, glad to have you stop by again. Good advice, what you said sounds like a plan to me. I have definately been waiting patiently for these ladies to stabilize out so i can do some snipping. thanks for the tip with the kelp meal and seaweed extract, that stuff seems to work real well.

>>>>>>>>>>

well i figured i would throw some pictures up of some bubblehash that was run a while back from some bags of mixxed trim and nugs from last year.

i was going to take a picture of everything all layed out and labeled what bags each was from... but instead iv been smoking alot of it... it really came in handy at that Roger waters concert :joint:

what was kept was from the 73u, 45u, and 25u and has been treating me well.

once the garden really starts booming and taking off again ill have more pictures... until next time... Keep it green and puff one for Dime. RIP

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Hey Dime :rasta: ! Things are looking great and bushy.. Hope your gonna get em vegging tough again... I was going to suggest a foilar feed of superthrive to help against the shock, but it seems SCF has given a better solution:D... I see you got the bamboo (or some kind of screen, lol) screen up... Keeping those babies secure :smoker: Good man! Much love and JAH bless I brethren

eugene

rberciol

Yea,I'm after breaks with reading and writing on forum. At last I found a time.

Dime amazing plants! You will have them in garden? Hehe This is my another dream - plant near house :)
Hope, you will get good weed.
Keep it Green bro!

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Db
Howzit brother...?? Man miss ya in chat get that dayum puter fixed holmes..
And the ho's are looking lovely.. I like the pic of the one section of the grow. Id love to see the whole thing if possible.. Man cant wait to see them get hugerererrr.. Bbl to peep some hefty biatches... peace..

sack

DimeBag65

Veteran
well its been damn hot here these days, just been trying to keep the ladies as happy as possibly, and hopefully not cook the new ladies that were put out.

So far everything is doing great, a few cooked leaves on the small ones put out, but i have been flipping their pots upside down over them propped up for airflow and some light and they have been doing much better.

Eugene- thanks for droppin by buddy, glad to have you here to watch things progress. things are really starting to get established and are just waiting to bush out and shoot up toward the sun. Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods, and hope you have yourself an excellent season.

Rberciol- hey man, thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out my garden, its nice to be able to give outdoor plants the attention they deserve and need. I will definately be pulling some nice smoke, and a nice range in variety for my various tastes and preferences. Hope you have yourself a wonderful year as well and hope to see you with some fine smoke at your years end as well.

Sacko- hey brotha, thanks for the interest in my project always glad to see you stop by. Hopefully i will be able to get things straighted out and be back up with you Gents chattin it up soon... until than i have some ladies that have been needing my attention until this year really gets rollin. Hope your year is going as planned and things go through as expected. Talk to you soon buddy, and ill catch you later on.

>>>>>>>>

heres a few pictures of a flowering tree i came across that i found particularly nice looking and exotic.

Keep them ladies happy

Dime

H

Habibi

it sure is getting hot as fuck out in our parts. how are your girls holding up against caterpillars?

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey guys :wave:

Highlighter, yeah i love the mimosa tree in flower, she really throws off some brilliant color.

Habibi- this heat has definately been taking its toll on things, but for the new ladies being protected from the blasting rays have kept them alive instead of cooking the leaves straight away. So far no problems with caterpillars, usually the biggest problem with caterpillars and worms is later on in the season when they are flowering.

flys will lay their eggs on the leaves and colas, and if you get a nice rain or get you ladies wet they will hatch and eat their way into the middle of your colas, then droppings are a death wish for mold as well. this year im really going to watch for it and as much as i hate spraying at all am going to do so very thoroughly before they start flowering and maybe early on in flowering lightly.

Hope your having a great season, and i will be by to check out your guys grows and things progress as well. Love watching ladies flourish in the great outdoors.

patolunga2

hello there dimebag! :wave:

what a nice thread you have here :rasta: love the outdoor grows! :rasta:

and a vey nice selection of genetics !! :headbange

love the strawberry kush and the sourdiesel ones.. i be back to see some updates on them :D

happy growing and have a great 07 seasson! :wave:

buenos humos!

patolunga.

Jon

Very nice, dimebag. I"m going to keep an eye on your grow so I can learn something for my first year.

DimeBag65

Veteran
Hey Patolunga :wave: good to see you stopping by, and i must say your year has been most fruitful. you have some very nice ladies finishing up in your garden. Hope to see much more of your work to come and hope to have a good show for you guys to come.

Jon- hey there bud, glad to have you on board here at IC, best wishes to you with your garden this year and any help i can lend i would love to answer any questions i happen to know the answer to. Hope your gals really take off for you.

3T- hey there man, thanks alot for the kind words... they are lookin pretty decent but are just now starting to really look healthy and take off for me. Your plants are lookin real nice as well and i hope you have a great year working with the strains you got.

also quite a few of the bottoms were trimmed up, most will be trimming and topped and trained now that they are really spreading their roots and and taking off in the ground.

>>>>>>>

heres a few shots a snapped while wandering through the garden checking them earlier.

Strawberry kush^^
she is really starting too look nice and take off, cant wait to watch her in flower.

heres the larger 818 og kush^

818 og kush

the smaller one but still over 2 feet and putting out the shoots.

heres the purple kush really starting to come out of flower... her internodes are damn tight... once she is topped should really bush out for me.

this is supposed to be either silver haze or ssh... would much rather it be ssh with the shorter flower period... only time will tell...

whatever these are they are really taking off, heres another one of them.^

well more to come... keep them ladies happy guys and ill catch you all next time you stop in!!

Dime

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Db
howzit brother..>?? Hope all is well and yer not missing much in chat/intl idle... Anyhow all is lookin well the 818 looks nice she is gonna get BIG.. Well handle yer biz mang and ill talk at ya soon.. bbl to peep them ho's some more.. And well yea hurry back in to chat/intl idle... peace..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts