What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
This is a nice thread Dime... real atmosphere of hospitality and graciousness in here. You're a fine host, my man.

I agree with jay on that PK. Fuggin' beauty!

And this SD looks absolutely incredible. Gorgeous plant.. nice work

11539SK3.JPG

Dig

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
wow gone a few days and than it starts taking off here :D

first off i would like to say its for you guys... i wouldnt be doing this or have this thread if it were not for you guys. Now tell me to shut up and hit the joint :headbange

one more things... its great to get back after a few good days at the beach to have your guys comments to read through, o yeah and nice healthy ladies sweet aroma to greet me is nice too :rasta:

Butte- great to have you stop by, you must be a busy man juggling everything this year, and i might add your garden is amazing. i love the lay out and how much room you gave them all to expand :D i will be watching for you updates when they come along, its going to be an exceptional year.

WitchKing- hey buddy :wave: glad to have you back among us, was a bit worried with the sudden take off. Breaks can be great, but all the great people at this site will always drag you back. Hope everything is going well for you this year and have been puffin on something tasty. Ill Catch you soon buddy and feel free to stop by and check out the girls, nice seeing familiar faces. Keep up, and ill be talkin to you.

Saturnoche- the soil is not very sandy, its very rich but light, plus i added a bit of perlite but most didnt get any. Not sure what your 12 weeks question your going to have to clarify.

Dj_highst- nice to see you around man, sorry to hear your not going to be overlooking any fine ladies this year, but feel free to stop by and check out the gals whenever you get the urge :D the odyssey and PK im guessing came from there but not where i picked them up from. Iv heard good things about the odyssey's yield in outdoors and it sure does smell wonderful. iv seen it grown out indoors and i was very pleased with how it was. the Pk sure is a slow one and im going to try to train it a bit to help. its internodes are tighter than a virgins pussy, and im going to try to spread them out band bend them back a bit, hopefully it will bush it out. Ill catch you soon buddy, and hope you have a great summer.

Jaykush- hey there man :wave: nice to have you stop by again. Im certain i will be most pleased with the quality off the PK, just not its yield. i went out in the garden and couldnt help but give the strawberry kush a little shake, that girl likes it rough let me tell you :D really looking forward to july growth, should give me good perspective to whats coming. Ill talk to you later on buddy, hope your having a great summer.

Jon- Thanks you kindly, im very happy with how they are doing right now. hopefully they really take off now. Ill be checking out your garden as you update, and keep up the good work. ill catch you later on bud.

Neil N. Blowme- thanks for stoppin by, if your kind to them they will return with the Kindica :) feel free to stop by and check em out.

Esbe- :headbange We're fucking Hostile!! must say its great having you stop by, you are definately a true gardener and the ladies are always looking wonderful. I am liking how the strawberry kush is looking as well!!! im very happy the 3rd plant pulled through for me, she is really starting to take off now. I will be watching your grow with much interest, and definately stop by whenever you feel like doing so, ill try to keep things interesting as they start getting real big :)

Dignan- your too kind yourself, i try to make sure everyone feels welcome so i can get you all to keep coming back :laughing: i might be getting a few more additions to the garden, so that should make things a bit more interesting as well. Your ladies are looking real nice yourself, and i wish you the best with your grow this year. Im a pretty lazy gardener and i must say some of you guys put alot of work in to get your smoke, your the true soldiers in the fields! Keep up the great work, and i will catch you later on.

this is a recently tied down snocap^

a different view...

Peace out Gents and ill catch you guys later. :jump:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
db
howzit brother...?? hope all is well, and wowzers mang the garden has really taken off.
Uhm, ill go out on a limb and say, what a harvest yer going to be trimming up. I havent been online much so, ill try and get back soon nuff. peace..

sack

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Dime...hope you had a good time on the beach....a little time off would do me justice 2....but the damned weather here is playing parts....rain and mild temps are dominating at this moment... :cuss:

Nway i had 2 come by and look at the baby's of yours...seems like they are gonne be bushing out real soon.....howlong you expect them 2 veg them at your latitude?....ohw man i wish i had a outside garden ....

G

oh boyyy, wish i could pimp my garden like that :) ill keep an eye on this adventure :) Jah Bless!

DimeBag65

Veteran
Sacko- hey there brotha, iv been skippin out on the internet a bit myself but i always find myself looking around at all the beautiful gardens going this year. Hope everything is going well on the home front and your keepin the ladies happy. Things should really take off during this next month, and yeah the trimming wont be too fun but hopefully ill have some help with the gals :D Hope to see you soon buddy, and stay safe and high.

Core- hey there man :wave: i had a wonderful time at the beach, took a nice hike and found some hidden caves along the coast line. Sorry to hear about all the rain, it will be dry here for many more months unless mother nature really decides to play some tricks.

Hopefully everything really start bushing out now that i have most of the branches tied down, also up until this point they were stuck in flower and are just starting to really take off with new growth, so they should really start bulking up soon. the largest plants total veg time will be between 6 to 8 months and the smaller ones we will see what happens with em... i hope to be getting a few more large ones in to replace some spots. Ill catch you soon buddy, and Keep up the wonderful indoor gardening, you do a fantastic job with the gals.

Alijah- good to see you stop by, i really enjoy having a nice garden, but its still unnerving to run larger plants right under their noses... hopefully they pass me by seeing im abiding by laws set down to me. Feel free to stop by and check out the ladies, things should really start to get interesting as things progress soon to come :joint: ill catch you later on bud.

strawberry kush^^

and you guessed it^^
:jump:

Hail the leaf

Dime

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Nice and healthy
Just love your pics bro...

Peace
Paddi

PS: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DimeBag65 again."

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey Paddi :wave: always nice to see you stopping by to check out the lil ladies, which i hope to soon be bigger than me ladies :D i believe i have run out of rep to spread to you as well man, and i must add for good reason! your garden looks fantastic and im looking forward to watching it progress, as always :joint:

NoFpuxnk- :wave: i enjoy metal, but im sure the girls wouldnt... actually you reminded me of a few studies done where 2 greenhouses were done exactly the same as far as soils, nutrients etc other than one played calming relaxing, classical music and the other played metal music.

the plants that were given mellow music expanded and grew very well. Just something i personally find interesting heh.

anyways ......

on to a few pictures

blueberry^

sour diesel freshly topped and the new growth is liking the sun^

grapefruit^

Hindu kush X skunk^

and.... some of the larger gals^

Be back with more updates as i find interest in doing so

Dime

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Dime, quick question just out of interest, do you find that the lower buds start and finish up before the upper buds as they'll get less light?

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey there GMT :wave:

well from what i had going in the garden last year it seemed to me the lower buds started to mature faster at first and than the tops started taking off. i personally cut the top half off most of the plants and let the lower branches get light and finish up longer. this also broke up trimming a bit too. im really not sure whats going to happen this year, a lot of strains to be running and taking care of, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Nice seeing you again, and im very curious to see what you come up with with the tri's and quad's. that is quite fascinating. Catch you soon buddy :joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real sweet in your neighborhood there, dime! :D:yes:

As far as lower branches go, I think it's strain selective. I usually prune the lowest ones off, more energy to that top cola, but usually w/o fail the top is done first, and I likewise let the lower ones finish longer, but on a few occasions they'll be done 1st or along w/ the whole plant.
Just my :2cents:!

DimeBag65

Veteran
thanks alot Highlighter, hopefully im the only one in the neighborhood enjoying them :bashhead: at this point i am very discreet about the garden, but some of the girls might get too big for their space.

i also think it has alot to do with strain as far as bottom or the top finishing first, im quite curious to see what happens this year. I actually just trimmed up alot of the bottom branches and leaves, im also trying to thin out the leaves in the center of the plant taking up space.

heres a few more shots

strawberry kush^

these are the 818 og kush's^

G

Holy shit, i just read through this entire freakin thread man. This is incredible! It seems like you pretty much got it on lock, Dimebag. Excellent thread, excellent strain selection and great outdoor spot! i'm jealous as hell dude! PK, OGK, SSSxKush, StrawKush! all that shit sounds absolutely exquisite! You're gonna like that Sour Diesel, mine just keep getting bigger and bigger. I'll definately be back as this progresses!

- SubN

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey Gents :wave:

Walker- nice to have you stop by the thread, your ladies have been looking up lately when i was checking as well. Really hope this year turns out for you and mother nature is kind to you. i would like to think i can handle the ladies from time to time, but still working on getting it down to perfection, Ill catch you later on buddy.

SubnoizeKid- thank you kindly sub, its good to have you here as well. i certainly hope these strains do well and i dont have any problems with hermies or mold. thanks for the props with the thread, i try to keep it interesting, as they start taking off to my liking i will start documenting this grow a bit better. I am very happy with the kush's i am running this year, hopefully will have some very nice crosses to keep around for some time.... Happy to hear about the sour diesel, it would be nice if those really did the trick for me. now that they are established they seem to be getting very robust in their growth. Ill catch you later on and best wishes with your indoor grows this year.

>>>>

heres a shot of the Purple Kush

patolunga2

hello there dimebag!

all is looking great at your spot!!

beautifull kushes plants! :jump:
for sure some big sized buds from this one ;) i can´t wait to see them and read asmoke report from you ;)

have a great day and happy growing!

buenos humos

patolunga. :rasta:

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey Patolunga, thank you kindly for the compliments, i am very happy with how the kush's are finally responding to the outdoors now that they are finally back into veg completely. i sure hope for some big colas and i will be doing a smoke report on the strains from this year. Ill catch you later on buddy :wave:

>>>>

heres some pictures from the garden today...

heres the og kush at well over 4ft now, the other one is fast on its tail.

several varieties in this pictures, i believe include the og, odyssey and whatever haze that is.

:joint:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
very healthy looking plants mr. dime! very well branched plants :joint: how much goodness will they show you as they flower? :chin: seems like a lot :joint:

much peace!

DimeBag65

Veteran
Paz- thanks alot buddy, iv been trying to tie down and spread them out so they will give me the bushes i soooo crave :jump: i do believe there will be some very good smoke coming from this venture. nice to see you pulled some great smoke this year and hope to see more plants on the way!

Paddi- thank you kindly sir, you yourself have some gorgeous ladies really taking off, happy to see how well they are doing with your skillful care. ill catch you soon buddy.

>>>>

just a few other pictures...

:headbange