What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
hey there Trapik, nice to see you stop by my thread to check out the ladies. Im glad i quickly snipped up the plant or i would just have one dead plant at this point. i got 10 nice sizable cuts and hopefully they all root. Your garden is looking nice and hope to see some very sizable ladies coming from there as well, which im sure there will be :joint:

>>>>>

heres a few more pictures of my largest lady at this point, after it was topped, and branches tied down just yesterday.

more to come... camera died on me after 2 shots...

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Looking really good Dime.
Can´t wait till your camera is gettin alive again.

Peace
Paddi

G

Nice outdoor crop Dime! Sorry to hear about the rabbits....maybe time for some chicken wire. Looks like your clones will make it though. Can't wait to see some buds developing over here. Good luck buddy! :friends:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You keep pulling surprises out of your hat.. Thunderskunk too, can't wait!

Here's one for ya Dime, safe enough to drink, :laughing:

Milk is lethal to red spider mites and mildew. A milk spray can be used on plants such as zucchinis, lettuces, cucumbers, tomatoes and our beloved herb.
To prepare milk spray, mix equal parts milk and water. Thats it! The spray needs to be repeated every few days.

members here shaking their heads in disbelief :pointlaug but it works.
you'll be pleasantly surprised.

happy gardening & stay safe,
smurf :rasta:

Guest423

Veteran
lookin good dime

if that milk method works that your talking about smurf it would be a miracle. never heard of that one and it sounds to easy to be true. if it works that would kick ass though...who can't get milk? you've done it with success before or what? if so why does milk work?

not that this matters, but why are there only 3 bladed leaves on that large plant you have ^^^^^^^^^^^^?
i have never seen such a large plant with only 3 bladed leaves. something new for me i guess

DimeBag65

Veteran
Hey guys :headbange

well things are really starting to go the way i want, starting to train the plant branches out and they are really filling in space.

MtnJohn- great having you stop by again buddy! always nice seeing familiar faces stop by and check out whats going on in my garden. The established plants i started inside sure are going to get huge, hopefully i can come across a few more well established few foot plants, i would love life :D ill be keeping an eye on your chem's.

Paddi- thank you very much, im very happy with how well they are responding this year. and i just got more batteries today so should be pictures rolling steady. Your garden sure is looking lovely yourself! cant wait to see all your strains finish out.

Stoned2Death- thanks for stopping by and checkin out the gals, the whole area is surrounded with chicken wire so when i found no holes i decided it was a cutworm or something along those lines. Hopefully at least half of my clones make it, im trying half in rockwool and half in water after being dipped in rooting gel. Ill be watching for your future grows and feel free to stop by and say high when you get a chance.

Smurf- very nice having you back! im hoping to find a nice keeper thunderskunk male, would love to dust some of these kush's and work with them a bit. I will also try your mix of milk and water, that sounds a whole lot better than what i had in mind lol. i was going to go all out war on those fuckers but i will try that before.

I have also heard that crushed up aspirin i believe it was is affective against mold and some other things, Ill have to ask PureSativa on that one again.

If you happen to have a grow thread going i would love to check it out, throw me a link if so and if not feel free to stop by and check out the gals whenever! always love having you guys stop by and give your opinions, helps me out greatly :joint:

Time2Unite- great to have to stop by and say high, ill have pictures up in just a bit of the whole spread. things should be rockin through july. Im very curious to try out the half milk/water before going with the method i was going to use which definately isent natural heh. Hope to see some pictures coming as well... very curious to see how things go for you this summer. Ill catch you soon buddy :rasta:

Bennythejet- im actually not sure about that one Benny, i have the same plant next to it and most of the new growth is 5 leaves but there are still quite a few of the 3 leave poppin out. We will have to see if it continues the 3 leaf the rest of the year or not. Stop by whenever, ill be around to answer if you have questions, at least to the best of my ability.

Well, going out to the garden to snap some shots..... Will have more pictures up soon... But until than one of my favorite vegging pictures in veg i have taken... the strawberry kush :headbange

DimeBag65

Veteran
Great to have you stop by again sleepy! :rasta: i sure cant wait to see them finish myself, the preflower gave me a very good idea about what my larger ladies are going to be putting out.. and i must say i am very pleased :D your ladies sure look beautiful, and i am looking forward to watching your grows from now on, very enjoyable to watch :joint:

>>>>>

heres a few shots of my smaller plants that are just starting to take off.

Sour diesel ^

grapefruit^^^ ( from reeferman??)

blueberry^^

2 shots of my smallest strawberry kush^^^

i forget which pot i took a picture of this from... but its either the thunderskunk, or pog X sourdiesel ibl^^

a fresh Pot of gold seedling^

more shots uploading....

DimeBag65

Veteran
a few more shots of the larger gals...

strawberry kush^^

either super silver haze or some sort of haze... smelled great when it preflowered.

the small 818 og kush^^

the purple kush bush^

odyssey coming out of flower^^

more later on...

Butte

Veteran
Hey there DB, lookin' really nice. they all look nice and healthy. That three-bladed leaf thing is from triggering, just not fully. We call it the "Three-Blade Funk" because plants usually stall out when they start doing that. Overall the garden's looking very good, though. Happy growing - Butte

G

Damn Dime!
you're looking good and hooked up there.
You got all the shit I want!!
Yeah I've been missing talkin' to good people like yourself.I just needed a break really, of course now I'm kinda kickin' myself in the butt for deleting the old account, because I come back and things have changed, I can't PM ya till I have at least 50 posts and they're only letting me post 10 times a day, I promise by this weekend you'll be hearing from me.

Aside from that man your outdoor grows look great!
That strawberry kush plant really looks nice, I mean it all looks really nice! Hows that OG kush,heard a ton about it,never smoked it, buds always look nice.
I also didn't realize you were a prop 215 patient! I hope nobody's fuckin' with ya about that.I think that is one of the best things the west ever did.Wish I had that were I live. Anyway hope I didn't mess up your thread bro, talk to ya soon. Witch.

Saturnoche

how sandy are your soils? my plants in 15% sand are much shorter its dwarfer appereance changes in a more drier hotter environment, jumps 1.5 times. 12 weeks?

Last edited:
D

DJ_highst_

Are the ODY and PK from SR-71? If so they are great strains. Odyssey does great outdoors, vegs huge, finishes in under 60 days and smells/tastes great. The PK does ok outside, the ones I have experienced outdoors stay VERY small and bushy and vegs slow, I like to say that it grows like an in-grown toe nail (just like many other purples strains do in full Cali sun). Best of luck with both.

I like how you buried the pot in a hole, thats a great idea for the mid-summer heat in Cali. It will flower much better bc of the better root grows, since it doesnt get burned by the sun. Have a great, safe summer.

Sorry for no thread from me, I am not doing anything this summer, bc I am too busy. I will just watch you guys. Peace_highst

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dime plants are looking beautiful, going to be one nice season over there. the pk looks great, shes a kick ass outdoor strain imo. i might be going against dj highst but the best pk ive ever had was outdoor grown and fuck did it hit hard and yield well to boot. and im sure there well taken care of. the oddesy as well ive ran it in the past it gets pretty big and yields well. the strawberry lookin sexy of course :)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
fucking hostile beautiful bro, love the colours in strawberry kush!

Latest posts

Latest posts