What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
udates

udates

hey guys hows it goin? :woohoo:

Lambsbreath- thanks for stoppin by and the kind words, hope to see you around later on in the season.

Smurf- i sure do love the great outdoors, hope to see some lovely plants popping up under the sun this year. and the strain counts keeps goin up :D

hey T2U- snapped a few shots of those thunderskunk seedlings today i'll put them up down below.

well i finally snapped a few more shots now that things are progressing.

Things are looking up with some new strains being added to the garden... some of these might not be kept around due to some plants wanting to flower early outside and will probly get chopped early on.

Chemdog(waiting on), og kush, purple kush, strawberry kush, sour diesel, skushxsour diesel ibl, bubbleberry, trainwreck, silver haze, sshxkush, odyssey, snocap, special gold, thunderskunk, blueberry, grapefruit, and hindu kushx skunk, possibly a few others later on.

heres a few shots i took of the new cuts. and a of one of the seedling starts.

heres the sour diesel cut i picked up^

the blueberry i picked up^

the grapefruit^

heres a few shots of the thunderskunk seedlings, had trouble focusing but you get the idea.

Thanks for stopping by guys and hope you all have a successful season.

Hail the leaf

Dime

Last edited:

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
That's one of the best lineups on ICMag right now, Dime. Nicely done. Wishing you a bountiful harvest. Keep it green and stay safe!

DimeBag65

Veteran
Thanks Dignan, im also hoping to be able to find a very stinky, sticky male for this year... would love to make up some higher yielding dank hybrids..

Hope things are going well for you as well, will have to stop by and say high later on in the season :joint:

M

mossy

Impressive menu..... :joint:
I need to learn my genetics this season..
I can just watch your grow..
frequently.. :yummy:

DimeBag65

Veteran
loving the long legged ladies

loving the long legged ladies

thanks for stopping in and the kind words Mossy :wave:

Hope to put on a very good show and love to have people stop by and watch.

i was just getting some ladies outside and couldnt resist taking a picture of one of my ladies. shes gettin real tall and i will probly take a foot tall cut to root off the top of her.

here canopy and leaves^

from the side^

tall leggy girl needs to be topped and spread out after she gets established.

wish you all the best

Dime

Last edited:
G

whatup dime :wave: hope this weekend treats ya well

my homie and i are breaking ground and with a little luck we'll end up with some kush bush action, maybe 1/8th the size of yours :D and i'll be happy

keep up the good work brudda :rasta: peace

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Wow, that one gal is a stretcher!! lol You need to crack the whip on that sweet thing... turn her into a good girl.

Dig

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Db
howzit..?? man nice lil update. Also sounds like some new tastey ho's for the stable
coming soon.. Cant wait to see these ho's work it outside.. Bbl to peep a ho... peace..

sack

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea they look ready for flower man..nice and healthy plants Dime :yes:

DimeBag65

Veteran
x

x

well well....

glad you guys decided to stop by and say high.

Walker- thanks man, im looking forward to this line up myself, should prove to be a fun year.

Sirharrynuggz- thanks, hope to make this an interesting round.

User_Name!! glad to see you here brotha, hope all is well with you, and glad to hear you decided to step out and break some ground. you should be nicely rewarded and i too hope for some nice kush bushes!!! keep it green brotha and hope to see you around this year.

Dignan- hey there man, she sure is wanting to shoot up there, if im not careful she will be 14 feet and out of control! if she decides to reveg... my plants are wanting to flower on me outside so its time to get some other lighting to prolong its daylight hour. wish you the best with your project as well.

sacko - budddddy glad your here, but dont be lookin too hard at my hoes... they are mine!!! :dueling: but seriously hope for these ladies to put off nicely for me, they need to adjust to their new environment and i think everything will be just dandy. Hope your season starts out well and you get yourself some tasty snuggits.

Core- hey there man, they sure are looking ready for flower, but if all goes as planned they will snap out of that and pull through for me. hope to have some large ladies to be wrestlin with this year.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Figured id snap a few shots of the newest additions i have vegging up waiting to go out..

theres a few sour diesel, a blueberry and grapefruit, and hindu kushx skunks in there.

(click to enlarge)

Wish you all the best, and will be back with more info as things progress...

Hail the leaf

Dime

Last edited:
G

6 in, 6 to go......many obstacles but we finished without compromising safety/security.....I B thinkin these are abusive S1's, but lets not get into that :D:D

hey buddy do you have to worry about deer at all?

i got a nice comfy chair here :lurk:

Sleepy

Veteran
Dignan said:
That's one of the best lineups on ICMag right now, Dime. Nicely done. Wishing you a bountiful harvest. Keep it green and stay safe!

..yeah...what he said!

nice show! :sasmokin:

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey Guys :wave: glad to see you stop by :D

User_Name- glad you had success with your ladies.. would be interested to see how those abusive turned out seeing i might be running some :joint: No deer problem with me though, everything is all fenced in so the only thread i have to face is flying pests, worms, and of course the biggest Pest of all... but hopefully no troubles with that this year! ill probly be sleepin under the stars for a while thats all i know.

Sleepy- hey there man, glad to see you stop by and i hope to put on a great show, hopefully get some great crosses off this years breeding trials. Best wishes to you with your year.

Buckeye- hey there brotha, glad to see you stopping by, hope all is well your way, and thanks for the compliments, things this year are starting out shaky due to problem with early flowering... but hopefully ill get everything under control soon enough. Hope to see you around soon man...

I'll have some updates come soon once my ladies stabilize out.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love your smorgasbord, way to go!
That hindu kush x skunk is a great smoke.
I’ll be watching with much anticipation on your results so I can decide which ones I'd like to get going next summer down here. Thanks for the multiple choice.
Happy gardening dime. :canabis:

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey guys, hope all is well with you. things have been rather busy around here, went to a great concert the other night, watched Roger Waters and some other musicians perform the dark side of the moon. It was a great experience and they had some awsome visual affects, including a prism shining a rainbow into the crowd.

Smoked some bubblehash that was run a bit ago and enjoyed the great music.

things are finally adjusting in my garden, and most of my plants seem to be revegging on their own. I will probly be adding some lights out for an hour or so still at night to make sure they dont want to try flowering again on me.

The next cool week we get i will be adding 10 more out that are inside in pots.

>>>>>>>

Smurf- hey there buddy :wave: i take it you have run the hindu X skunk, hows her aroma and what strain seems to pull dominant in it? Growth rate, yield etc? any info i can have extra on these strains would be much appreciated. Hope i can be of help for you to see out of what im running you would like to run. im looking forward to every single strain im running this year. I havnt had Grapefruit yet, but from what iv come to understand it has outstanding taste and makes for great bubblehash.

Hope everything is well with you and please stop by when you get a chance, always like hearing from you guys :D

hey there Montreal Jazz, thanks for the compliments, but this year has just begun, hopefully everything pulls through and it turns out to be a successful year. Hope your having a great year and all is well with you.

I'll have updates tomorrow or the next day... still boring ol Veg, but ill keep the pictures rollin.

Keep it green

Dime

skar

DimeBag65 said:
hey guys, hope all is well with you. things have been rather busy around here, went to a great concert the other night, watched Roger Waters and some other musicians perform the dark side of the moon. It was a great experience and they had some awsome visual affects, including a prism shining a rainbow into the crowd.

Smoked some bubblehash that was run a bit ago and enjoyed the great music.

Man, that remind me of the the great summer outdoor festival's in France, i like the way you described it !

hope everything is well for you, i enjoy a lot your thread :joint: :lurk:

wish you again a great season !

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts