What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
x

x

Hey Guys thanks for stoppin in :wave:

Hashishin- hey man thanks for dropping in on my humble grow, cant wait for things to get rollin for this year.

Jaykush- thats for coming by again man! bushes is how i like em, hope to have some fat ones this year with a total of 7 to 8 months veg.

Paddi- hey there man, i sure cant wait to see the end of this either! but unfortunately its a long ways off. hope you all have patience :joint:

Figured to TRY to keep things interesting i would keep throwin pictures in from last year so if your interested heres a few i liked.

my bluedot lady from last year^

the top of the bluedot early flower^

some cush(green crack) early flower^

picture of the larger plant canopy^

Peace Gents, have some productive and safe seasons!

Dime

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Dime :wave:..
i promissed i'd come around ...nice read i had...wanted 2 read it yesterday night but woz so tired...NWay looks like you have a Verry nice garden....and strains are Topnotch i see :yes:

M

mossy

Good Luck...and Happy Harvesting for 07 DimeBag65... :headbange
Interesting line-up.. :yummy:

G

dime those bushes are just huge man! huge!! i'm impressed

can't wait for this fall man keep up the good work :yes:

DimeBag65

Veteran
Hey Guys :wave:

Core, thank for stoppin by bud! hope you have a productive year yourself, keep it green buddy!

Mossy- thanks for comin by, i hope i have luck this year myself!

User_Name- Hope to have some big bushes to show off this year! hope to put on a big show for all you this year.

CF- thanks for the kinds words, hope you have a great year yourself.

Hindu_Killer- thanks for stopping by, the green crack was working out great, the yield was great, and the flavor and aroma has been awsome.

Hope to see you all back and ill have picture for you all soon.

Happy season

Dime

Last edited:

DimeBag65

Veteran
x

x

Have a new addition to the garden, figured i would put her up. shes a nice sized purple kush mother that is starting to look really nice.

(click images to enlarge) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the Purple kush mother^^

another shot^

the super silver haze x kush mother i had out is starting to flower, i might let her flower and just take larger cuts to start from her or bring her inside and reveg her. depends on how things go with everything else.

this is the sshxkush starting to flower^

it was really windy when i was snappin so the shots might not be perfectly still but you get the idea. ill try to get better shots later on. :joint:

Dime

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dime. i hope that pk gets all huge. outdoor pk is the best mmmm my fav.

DimeBag65

Veteran
x

x

Hey there Jaykush :wave: i sure hope it gets huge too! i love me some tasty outdoor.

figured i would take a few more pictures of the plants i have almost ready to go out, i will probly take a large cut off of each to root.

i popped some other seeds a while back to try to find a good male and hopefully some keeper females as well which im sure wont be a problem :D

heres some thunderskunks popped out of the individual containers.^
the ones coming out of the egg carton are the skushxsourdiesel ibl.

here some close ups on the thunderskunks^

heres my grow box for starting seedlings and clones, constructed out of a clear storage box and some air holes cut in the corners. has worked well for me.

Peace

Dime

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DB
howzit brother? lookin good some nice selections brother.. mmmmm the skush x sour deez sounds delish... Ill bbl to peep yer biatches again peace,,

sack

Last edited:

DimeBag65

Veteran
Hey Gents thanks for stopping in :wave:

im looking forward to finding some keeper crosses this year. my goal is to take a large yielding strain male, and cross it with the keeper females i pick out. will probly select 2 males to dust a branch on each ladies if all goes as planned.

hey sacko- the skushxsour diesel ibl definately has some good potential, hope to get some nice keeper females and hopefully a male as well.

bigbrokush- thanks for stopping by man, things are progressing rather well, glad i got an early start on this year. only thing left to do is construct my open air enclosure(s) and top and throw these ladies out. hoping for some very fat ladies this year.

Keep it green :joint:

Dime

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Very nice bro. Gonna be a good year for ya getting those plants so big ;) . Lets see ya bring in that harvest big and juicy. That bluedot rocks.

Laters

SCF

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You've got a great start. Keep up the good work and here's wishing you a great season.......

Guest423

Veteran
nice one dime.....i have a feeling thunderskunk will give you just what your looking for. it's a true f1 and is gonna be a massive yielder of dank....you'll find some killer males to beef up your ladies without compromising quality.

DimeBag65

Veteran
hey guys :wave:

outkastt- thanks for the compliments, i sure hope to have some large bushes going again this year. would love to put on a good show for you guys. Someday you will be able to grow outdoor without worry... someday...

SCF- hey there brotha :D sure hope its going to be a good year. as things are looking it should go through without mishaps but who knows what the future hold. sure hope to bring in a fat juicy harvest :joint:

JJ- thanks for stopping by buddy, hopefully these plants i started inside take kindly to being put out and dont start flowering on me. wishing you the best of seasons as well.

T2U- hey there man thanks for postin up, im hoping to do some nice crosses this year to bulk up some potent low yielding strains. I believe that thunderskunk will do lovely for a male. From what iv understood from a very reliable source it will do great to add yield and aroma for some action next year.

Catch you guys on the flipside

Dime

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the great outdoors and the endless potential,,,,, you have a great selection of strains there Dime,,,, much sunshine coming your way! :smoke: