What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Hey everyone :wave: Everything has been really busy these days, getting some last minute things done but i have some nice pictures :D

Rooted - good to see you bro, everything is smoking real well, and im lovin the purple coming out on the late buds.

GCG- hey man, i sure would love to have some smellovision, it would add to the experience. i polinated some lower buds and will hopefully get some nice viable seeds. really glad you enjoy the pictures and i will have to talk to you soon ! peace

Sackoweed- its goin well brotha, been busy but good to finish up another season. thanks for the words and talk to you later on!

esbe- thanks alot, i have mother nature and alot of sunlight to help with maturing my ladies. the smoke is hitting hard, and tasting great!

caligreen- Thanks alot!! you have some great growing going on yourself these days :D

Hazy- thanks, i am really enjoying the sour diesel and glad you enjoy the thread and pictures.

Core- great to see you stop in, i appreciate all the kind words and really nice to have you along for the show!!

Stoned2Death- it sure is tasting really good! sour diesel is some great smoke, the longer you let her trichomes mature the more satisfying she is :D i cant wait to see you grow your ladies out and talk to you soon.

Nept- Thanks alot bro! good to have you back around, its been a while. iv been around, these days have been really busy though. ill be talking to you soon man, peace

>>

well i got some fresh pictures uploaded, hope you enjoy :joint:

Grapefruit^

Sour diesel^

G

mmmmmmmmm purple

mmmmmmmmm purple

:joint: I wish there was such a thing wish i could smell but i just go into the shed and the afgangoo x tw cross has me satisfied but that outdoor sure is the best. Great job dime and ty 4 the pics. :headbange

M

mossy

Yes we enjoy Dime..
your girls have given me almost as much pleasure as my own this season.

Long may it continue.. :headbange

I would give my eye teeth for a smell/taste though

Have a great weekend m8.. :joint:

G

Beautiful garden dimebag! You really have a nice variety of strains..A tokers delight!

peace and take care
gl

G

Very, very nice Dime, I enjoyed the show! Great pics and an awesome season!! I am going to run Wally's Grapefruit x C99 next year, so I really enjoyed watching your grapefruits this year. Truly a Strainarama extraordinaire!! Stay Safe.
mycall

DimeBag65

Veteran
puff puff :rasta:

VinnyStallion- hey man, that afg x tw looks great! im sure she is a tasty smoke. thanks for the compliments and it has been alot of fun sharing with you guys.

Nept- heh thanks bro, hope all has been well with you lately, i should be able to get into chat soon so hope to be talkin to you. peace

bigbag- the grapefruit smells great, these crosses of her and the sour d x og should be nice. glad you have enjoyed and thanks alot.

Mossy- im glad to hear my work is enjoyed!! its been nice having you along for the show and always enjoy having you stop by and say high :wave: i wish i could have a big smoke out session with some of you guys , i can see it now... joints, blunts, bongs and bubblers... maybe even a few pipes would be a regular occasion for a bbq!! hope you have a good weekend too m8 , peace

Greenlion- thanks alot GL! you had some very nice crosses finish out well this year too, they looked really tasty. glad you like the variety and hope all has been well with you. Peace and happy smoking

mycall- Thank you very much, its nice to have my work in the garden appreciated by all you good people of ICmag. That will be an excellent wally cross to run, a match made in heaven :D i hope to see some pictures when you run the grapefruit x C99. nice to have you stop by and take er easy :wave:

>>

Grapefruit^

Strawberry kush ^^ and DAMN!!!! she smells soo good, very floral/strawberry.. cant wait to try her into cure.

and another sour diesel picture for fun :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost smell it

almost smell it

what he said.. :yeahthats..... i'll join Bear :biglaugh:...:bow: :bow:

G

Such a great grower you are Dime. Those look as frosty as most of the indoor you see around. It's great to see when such a great guy pulls off a killer harvest like that. Makes you have faith in karma for sure.

ElGato

Veteran
Dime.......looking so good man
beautifull work , absolutly breathtaking.......shows your love for the plant

it's been a real pleasure to see this grow come to fruition for ya buddy
rock on!!!!

ElGato

G

bump!:wave:
ohh bro thats so sexy looking ladies !!! :woohoo:
What a frost!:woohoo:
How long are yu goin to keep dem outside??? They look so mature!:woohoo: :yes:
update update update....
Bless up!:respect:

G

guest5703

OOOh Dime I'm loving the sour Deez shots. Shes a beaut! Happy thanks giving a lil late eh? Whatever PEACE

G

Happy holidays Dime! I know they'll be happy on your end with a harvest like that! Woohoo! Anyway, it looks like letting those ripen up is turning them into some very delectable treats.... :yummy:

DimeBag65

Veteran
Thanks everyone! :wave:
i have been out of the area for a while now, but i will be back with my replys and and some updated pictures soon.

hope all of you had a good holiday and i will be back :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts