What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
wooooo Happy New years everyone!

i like those firework pictures mossy, looks like you had a great night :D

great to see you all stop in and say hello :wave:

kripi - it sure has been nice to be able to relax and be away from the stress. hope your having yourself a great week.

Baker- good to see you stop in bro, hope all has been well your way and bringing in the new year with some greenery :joint:

Budluver- great to see you here, and thank you very much. hope you had a great new years and are puffing on some tasty smoke :)

rooted- happy new year to you as well and im sure ill be talking to you soon, i will be around :D keep growin tha dank.

J

JamesChong

Hey Dime,

Just wanted to stop in and say Happy New Years to you. Love the pictures of the buds. Looks like you did a awesome job. Glad to see they turned out very nice. Thanks for sharing your grow with is. You take care and I hope you have a wonderful year.
Later,
BG

DimeBag65

Veteran
a big thanks going out to everyone for the kind words and support, im enjoying my vacation and hope all is going well with you all!

this year is really hanging in the balances, i have no idea whats goign to be happening yet, ill have to get everything squared away when i get back.

hope to be seeing you all again this year! puff er easy :joint:

Sour Diesel ^^

ill throw up a 6 month cure smoke report when i get back on all these strains... catch you guys later :wave:

J

JamesChong

Hey Dime,

Just thought I would drop in and say High. I sure do love the outdoor pictures. Very nice job with the girls. Looks like things are going well your way. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. You take care and see you around.
Later,
BG

E

easyrasta

dont be a stranger

dont be a stranger

yo bro, beautiful pics
they all look great
hope u get to enjoy them
Peace
Ez

G

Hey Dime, where you been man, hope your safe & well. Please comeback soon for 08.
cheers

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always lovely pics Dime, hope your enjoying yourself & get things sorted
cause I miss the walks thru your garden! :rasta:
cheers bro, smurf

DimeBag65

Veteran
Good to hear from you guys! iv been on a prolong vacation out of the country for a while now but i will be back around soon ,and more active around here. i hope you all are having a great summer start, and i will be around to browse and say hello more later.

Puff er easy everyone and hopefully ill have something for you all by the end of the year. Peace

M

mossy

Wey Hey Dime..
good to hear from you m8.

I was starting to worry..
what with the season started in most areas now... :headbange

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Whats up homeboooooey! I guess you only stop in once a century now. Your too cool i guess. Haha just messen! Love your grow.

Purkle

Nice work Dimebag. Any worry of the fuzz comming down on ya? How is it where you at? The choppers do much flying or you pretty safe to go big. That was a nice med crop. We all love to see someone get what they deserve, lots of hard work pays off. Have fun vacationing it up!!!

DimeBag65

Veteran
well friends.... im back! Life kept me preocupied being away on vacation, and i feel bad for the short answers that i have put up on the boards the last few times....

of course yesturday i wrote out nice responses to everyone... and when i hit submit it all got lost! grrr, o well i just wanted to let you all know that your comments and advice have been greatly appreicated.

this year i may be moving things back inside.. but it just depends on how things are looking once i find a place to settle into. unfortunately i proly wont be having any huge bushes, but hopefully i will have some gals under the sun very soon.

thank you all again, and i will go through and individually greet you all agian... im just feeling under the weather and should probly go smoke a bowl.

thanks again everyone and i will be back to chat it up with you all again soon!

Latest posts

Latest posts