What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
you bet i will come over dimebag bro, sometime when my boys are bigger i might even imigrate, hehe. dreams are good to have! thanks for the great outdoor show my friend! happy seed maturing

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy DB! Congradulations and thanks for an awesome thread and sharing it with us, and big props to all your hard work to make it to the end. You deserve all the great herb you so carefully tended and cared for, PARTY TIME DUUUUUDE WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

peace pot and you deserve all you got!!

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G

Hells yeah Dime! I'm so glad to see all of your dedication and perserverance is paying off in bundles. The buds look absolutely awesome and it's evident you put a lot of loving into them. Can't wait to see everything all harvested and hear some smoke reports. Keep doing what you do Dime!

patolunga2

oh my!! they all looks awsome!

great to be back and what a wonderfull plants you got dime!!

amazing! i have to be back later to take a look again!!

stay safe and good luck!!

patolunga!!
:wave:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Good work bro! Bring home those seeds! keep the genetics alive!

O yeah puff one for me damn it!!!!! or a zip

G

He's probably passed out from licking hash off his fingers right about now, lol! :muahaha:

G

Dime for sure is busy with the ladies :D heh. Hope everything is fine bro!
Best vibez!
:wave:

Nept

Fantastic bro:D last year you didnt have much for pics,a few but not many
imo this year > last year

sorry i couldnt keep up :( maybe next year

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
woooooooo, well things have been busy ... the last few days i have been trying to relax and get a few other things done i have needed to do for a while. and of course smoking some fine herb.

Core- nice to see you stop in man :D a nice bit of good smoke, and thanks alot! hope your having an excellent week and talk to you soon.

WAMEN- its tasting very nice, and should last a while, i am doing well and hope all is well with you and yours.

rusto- i will get some dried pictures soon, glad you like the pictures and catch you later

Drhydro- thanks, i try to keep the ladies happy :D good things are happening in these jars i can tell you what... some very tasty lookin smoke.

Rooted- i keep my head down, and try to stay as safe as possible, ill have some dried pictures up soon, and i will be talkin to you :wave:

esbe- It would be great to have you in the area, and who doesnt like the warm cali weather? :D im sure when your boys get older they wouldnt mind the sandy beaches and cute lil ladies :rasta: it has really been nice to have you along for the show and happy smoking.

Bonzo- howdy howdy! its you guys i should be thanking... it has been really nice to be able to share with those who will appreciate it the most. cant wait to start seeing some new pictures which im sure will be around in all due time :D peace pot and thanks alot!

Krome- first of all thanks alot for the kind words! its a great relief to complete another season successfully. Its been nice to have you along for the show, and i have also really enjoyed your great growing indoors. as long as i give the ladies love they seem to put out well :laughing: and these females are some sweeeeethearts, and what i have sampled is tasting great into cure. ill try to get some smoke reports up.. im not good at describing but i know what i have smoked is fantastic :D

Patolunga2- hello friend! it has been quite some time since i last saw you around, really nice to see you back :wave: really glad you like the pictures and i hope to see you around for some time now , i know you have some beautiful ladies to show off :D talk to you later

SCF- thanks alot bro, the seeds are fattening up nicely, and the snips i took of the og and strawberry k are doin well other than they need a lil spray. and yeah i have definitely been blowing some smoke in the wind these days, all that trimming takes some comatose puffin. ill puff a few more for you though, and talk to you soon.

Sleepy- thank you very much sleepy! i really like those pictures you had up in your thread! some sugar coated tasty lookin ladies. i do my best with these ladies outdoors and hope mother nature is kind in the end. catch you later on

Stoned2Death- haha well most likely passed out, more from the scissor hash, freshly dried nugs, and lack of sleep! hope your week is going well and i will talk to you soon

alijah- o but when am i not busy with the ladies ?? :laughing: im glad my lady can understand my dedication for the other females in my life :nono: haha anyways everything is fine as far as i know... but than again... everything is always fine right up until the time it goes to shit... anyways best vibes going out to you as well

Nept- thanks alot bro!! great to see you stop by and hope all is well with you. last year i didnt have a camera until late season... o yeah and the dial up didnt help with loading pictures haha, its been nice to be able to document this year alot better. Life can get busy, hope the rest of your year works out, and talk to you soon.

>>>

Seeds ripening up on a lower strawberry kush branch^

Sour diesel, turning purple with the cold nights, some seeds fattening up on a lower bud as well.

grapefruit^

818 og kush^

:headbange

G

:headbange Damn bro i wish we had scratch and sniff monitors or even better scratch and lick monitors!!!!! :jump:

Those are some fine looking buds bro :rasta: and you're making seeds too???? Right on I can't wait to see how your beans turn out!!!!!

I love your garden
GCG

P.S. To anyone that doesn't already know, Don't piss dime off b/c once he gets pissed he never stops!!!!!!LMAO J/K

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
your buds looks so well matured bro, im shure you will have the finest hq smoke from them!

G

guest5703

yea really awesome work dime, those are some fantastic looking outdoor nugs, PERFECTION!!!

hazy

Veteran
that sour diesel looks soooo good. killer thread and killer buds dimebag.
i can only fantasize about growing like that.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some :respect: from The Core..you realy derserved a nice harvest man!!

G

Looks absolutely tasty! :yummy: I'm getting very excited about the SD...can't wait to flower mine! Excellent work amigo! :smoke: