What's new

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey DB Homie! what it is my Brotha? Much respect for takin your time with the CHOP CHOP!! Gotta be done or its a waste of time, unless absolutely nessecary. Glad youve been able to give em the time they need and have the willpower to not just go CHOP CHOP crazy!! You gonna be one happy camper bro when there all done, especially that Strawberry KUSH =:) Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

dang nice bro!!

peace pot and she loves me, she loves me not .........she loves me!!!! WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M

mossy

Dime..#1 harvesting tip...make some smokes up..
once your fingers are tric-d up..it is impossible.. :headbange

Watch out for blisters..
and have a great weekend m8..

G

guest5703

damn dime, just amazing!!! Your letting those buds ripen to perfection, excellent flushing work as well!!! Seriously man you have me drooling over here, I gotta get my hands on some of those strains!!! PEACE

G

Hey Dime....a very small cabinet with ONE little cfl in it and very light nutrient levels can keep a bunch of small mommas alive. That would be my best solution, cuz that's how I do it, lol! :wave:

G

yo dime

yo dime

looks like a normal nor-cali outdoor harvest,at least it looks like my outdoor harvest.it has to be the weather.So dime u talikng about maybe building a small greenhouse with a light outdoors over the plant from this yr or maybe I'm not understanding u right. but if u had a plant in the ground and built a contraption to put more light and warmer temps I'm sure u could inc. or build something. :joint:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
well guys things are going well here :rasta: made it to the end of the season without having too many worms attack... the SAFER caterpillar killer definitely helped out alot and my daily female inspection. had some mold, but nothing to complain about especially with the variety of strains.

There are some seeds ripening up on a lower flower of the strawberry kush, sour diesel and grapefruit, that was pollinated with pollen from a sour diesel x og kush male (thanks to JLP) and it was one stinky male.

im definitely looking forward to popping some of those in the future :D
>>

i have been puffing on some early cure buds and damnnnn am i enjoying :joint: i will get some reports up as i get the chance.

>

Skar- thank you very much! it has been really fun sharing my grow with you guys and i will definitely be enjoying my winter. hope you had a good season and have yourself a great winter as well! peace

Paddi- happy harvesting going out to you as well!! sure has been alot of work and it isent done... but it is going to be great to relax this winter. great having you stop by and say hello :wave:

Bonzo- woooo hooo its going well brotha, and im glad i was able to hold out on the chop until things were nice and mature. i cant wait to see you garden as soon as you get around to it, and best wishing going out to you on that! i cant wait to try the strawberry kush into cure. take it easy bro and i will be talking to you!

Mossy- thanks for the tip! main reason i have been away is that i cant type with my fingers all triched up!! toilet paper isent fun... the smoke sticking sure isent fun either... but all worth it in the end! have a great weekend as well man.

Caligreen- thanks alot bud!! i try to let them ripen up to their fullest potential if possible. really glad you like the pictures and take it easy!!

Stoned2Death- hey man thanks for the imput :wave: that would be a good idea but i am going to be away for a while, so im trying to make it as low maintanance as possible. i might end up putting a few of the smaller ones inside under cfl's. hope your having a great week and talk to you later on.

VinnyStallion- we have some ideal weather in cali for sure, makes for some great outdoor nugs. i would prefer to leave the plants outside and just put up a pvc structure an wrap it up in plastic. if need be i could use black plastic and just leave cfls on 24 hrs a day with a heater that goes on 15 minutes every hour or something. either way im going to try to save these, and if it doesnt work out no harm done. i really need to keep the root mass from freezing so i could either add some heat mats under containers that i transfered plants to, or i could add another foot or 2 of soil to keep the freezes away from the root mass. anyways hope your having yourself a good weekend and puffing some nice smoke.

>>>

Strawberry kush^

Thunderskunk^

Hindu kush X skunk^

>>^^^^

well time to puff one down :joint:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
damn dime bro, you will have the best outdoor harvest a man can dream off! hope one day i can grow under conditions like yours!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Db
Howzit brother...?? Its telling me to spread it around before i spread it to you .. but props brother looks bea UDful love it man... bbl peace..

sack

G

:wave:
high bro!!!:D
Thnx for lil review:D on the last pics!:D
Things going to the end!:woohoo: So yu gotta prepare yu fingers to trimmm! heheh thats the fun!:D
Good vibes stright yu way! Best wishes to yu and yours!
Greetz!

M

mossy

Dime..amen to that Bro.. :headbange

I always have to de-coke the camera too..or the button starts to stick..
and 'er indoors has declared the hoover bag as toxic waste..
to be disposed of stealthily.

Gotta Love those Girls.. :kissass:

rooted

dime you are my hero!

sorry i missed you last night bro i passed out errrrly :D

get at me whenever ya can, i'll be hanging around the house all day....got sooooo much to do around here and i've been fishing every day :D:D:D time to get busy

DimeBag65

Veteran
it has really been enjoyable sharing this grow with you all :wave:
I appreciate all the comments, tips and hellos!!

Last page is worth checking for pictures for anyone viewing this page, and i have some new ones to add up on this one :D

>>

Esbe- thanks alot esbe, i am very fortunate to live in a climate zone that allows for great growing conditions. i think its time for you to take a visit and see how things are around these parts! just find yourself a lil lady in cali to marry who is fast at trimming and can appreciate the work that you do :D thats not too tall an order right?? anyways, really nice to see you pull in a successful harvest and happy curing :joint:

Sackoweed- it be going well here man! have a mix cd of good tunes playing and puffing on some nice cured early nugs. the damn rep machine is broke again!! i go through here and try to give you guys some and it usually says the same damn thing to me! anyways thank you very much and glad you are enjoying, talk to you soon.

alijah- high high :joint: glad you liked the review on the last page, i like seeing the contrast between vegging and flowering cannabis plants. my hands are doing alright... spring loaded scissors are key. best wishes going out to you and yours as well! puff er easy :rasta:

Mossy- haha yeah man... trichomes are everywhere!! my phone starts sticking to my hand.. camera buttons definitely, not to mention the trim stuck all over my socks and stems piled up... time for a nice lil burn bbq to happen... maybe put some mushrooms on the grill to smoke cook with all the stems... hmmmm anyways hope your enjoying the nice smoke your puffing on and talk to you later on :wave:

rooted- does that mean i have to find a super hero outfit now!? weedman, trichominator, ehhhh maybe it was halloween that threw me off... haha anyways i hear you on the early night crash outs... glad to hear you have been staying busy at least :D ill get at you when im around next, happy gardening!

>>>

onto some pictures!

Some of what is left^^

Strawberry kush^^ nugs left on the plant to finish some seeds, and is purpling up nicely :D

grapefruit^

>>

G

Very nice grapefruit. So, you'll let the bottoms ripen up another week or two?

DimeBag65

Veteran
lemonade- thanks alot! hope it tastes as good as it looks :D

Stoned2Death- yeah i like to leave the bottom flowers on as long as possible to mature as far as possible, it also makes for some nice pictures :headbange I am also waiting on those seeds to full mature, the are popping out of the calyx right now.

I did a series of pictures in my flower pictures thread... and i think its a nice season sum up... figured i would add it here as well.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that must have been a nice haul..No doubt about that...congratz on a good season...you deserve it...we all do actually :wink:
..again... awsome work Dime !!