What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Congo-Richard Williams

Momerath

Aww I'm sorry to hear about your missing plant troubles richard, thats always a heartbreak. Especially when your working on whats to be amazing seeds. Its good to know you arent totally SOL as far as the congo/deep congo crosses go. Me and many others loved this stuff and its gonna be around my garden for a while (at least in hybrid form until I can get more Deep Congo seeds). Keep up the hard work and keep us informed. You've made a lot of fans with that deep congo it seems and it would be a real shame to lose it, its a rare gem!

B

BeAn

that sucks man, i hope ya get things going again!!:yes:

Put half a pack down a couple of weeks ago n got nothing, so i ordered another pack and put the whole thing down, got one so far, still got one more pack to try before i give up try somthing else.:)

Waiting on the bx...:lurk:

heres to a ripper free 2010!!!!:yes:

Croissant

I would be personally interested in some more deep congo f1s or even f2 or f3s... i never got to try this strain but hopefully one day I will

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Deep Congo is absolute fire. I've got a bunch cured that I won't get rid of.

Ill get a smoke report and some pics up tonight or in the morning.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cured Deep Congo:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:yay:

Last edited:

Ohm's Law

just amazing!! RW if you read this.... Please make more f1s of deeg congo for the community!

Richard, also give out those Deep Chunk freebies that you promised for that last batch of bad Deep Chunk seeds you released. Looks like the Deep Congo was a winner.

Justa6655321

Veteran
This is a great thread. I love Deep Congo....i have 5 seeds left and i think i'm going to pop them this weekend....

I would love to get a nice mom to keep in the collection.

O

onlychild

I currently have a Congo in week 7, Absolutely Amazing looking Plant...Pic soon.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
he said he'll release back to the congo for people that are currently running deep congo...

ArcticBlast

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
think there are a few packs left in the box
I'll put them up on Bay at the weekend if you are interested

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well boys, I'll be after those seeds too!! I only have 3 of the F1's left and well, I'm in love with this strain.My wife's cool with it though. Whoever does get them, PM me

Herbasaurus

ICMag Donor
Bobby Stainless,

Really enjoy your smoke reports.

Lean Green,

Nice budshot your provided for the Deep Congo on the Boo.

Since you have both run Deep Congo already, and given Richard's situation, perhaps you could consider making some F2's for the peasants. It will help assuage your guilt if you score the few remaining packs.:comfort:

I'll take the pledge and, assuming it is okay with Richard, promise to make F2's for the Server Fund if I score a pack. Can I get an "AMEN!" to that my brothers?:groupwave:

Herbasaurus

ICMag Donor
Sounds so nice let me hear you say it twice! Give me another "Amen"!

(OMG, all of a sudden I'm channeling MLK):booked:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts