What's new

Deep Congo-Richard Williams

O

onlychild

My Deep Congo week 8

My Deep Congo week 8

outside looks mighty nice!, my dc has gigantic leaves. it was a free pack from gypsy awhile back. maybe a little diff?

Attachments

• DSC07119.jpg
    DSC07119.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC07142.jpg
    DSC07142.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 18

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
hey folks nice to see the enthusiasm for this strain and i dont mind people sharing f2s and such for non profit, i will sort through what i have of the last batch of bx1xbx1 and this year have a new outdoor spot picked out for a new run of f1's and the back to the congo project.

:joint:
ArcticBlast

Thought this thread could use a little bump!

Got the Deep Congo back in Nov. Only planted one as a tester due to plant count restriction. Turned out to be a female.

Pics are from day 35 flowering taken last night. Have to check my notes but I think veg was between 6 - 8 weeks. Flowering is done under a 600 hps and 400 mh in a growzilla hood.

Plant had a Mg deficiancy that has since been taken care of (Earth Juice Micro Blast is great BTW). Soil is LC's mix with Bone, Blood, Kelp, and dolomite lime. Supplemented with Earth Juice Grow and Bloom on occasion. Kept it in the 3 gal instead of going to 5 gal to try and tame the size. Glad I did! She stretched almost 2 x her height and is currently over 4 ft.

For all you that have grow it before how long did you take her? Its looking like 10 weeks I am thinking.

picture.php

picture.php

I am real excited for this one to finish after all the reports, sounds very unique.

:alien:

O

onlychild

time

time

I'm going to say 8 or less. that's how it goes for me. good luck, and update this with more pics please as she ages.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
she looks great man! just popped a few f2s made by an awesome deep congo aficionado on here! :joint: i look forward to that unique smoke, too!

awesome pics!
ArcticBlast

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8,9,10 weeks it depends. They finish in 8-9 weeks from clone. I always run things a little long. PLHS likes his at 8 for that gotta move kind of high.

deep congo

deep congo

hey folks nice to see you doing well, hey Burning Tree, nice Pheno!!
thats looking very on the congo side of the cross. Even pure congo finishes plenty fast so the dc does not have a shortening influence in time, in fact outdoors the congo pure is a faster strain than dc go figure for a pure sativa but that it is. so a unique plant, enjoy those f1 and f2's folks and i have a nice outdoor patch this season so cross your fingers for the back to congo to come into its own
all the best
richard

ArcticBlast

Veteran
hey folks nice to see you doing well, hey Burning Tree, nice Pheno!!
thats looking very on the congo side of the cross. Even pure congo finishes plenty fast so the dc does not have a shortening influence in time, in fact outdoors the congo pure is a faster strain than dc go figure for a pure sativa but that it is. so a unique plant, enjoy those f1 and f2's folks and i have a nice outdoor patch this season so cross your fingers for the back to congo to come into its own
all the best
richard

good hearing from you man! and that's good news about back to the congo! fingers crossed :joint:

ArcticBlast

Vapomiam

waiting for you Richard, i know i m not the only one ;-)
Hope this year everything will be ok
Is it the bx1 or bx2 you finally plan to release?
Strongly want the congo#3 as pure as possible for the clearest effect even if a touch of DC don't hurt to deeper the taste

back to the congo

back to the congo

hey folks! how'd everyones summer go?
round hear the helis were hovering luckily i chose to carry on the congo backcrossing indoors this time to avoid any more rips!
Ive got some nice phenos in the bx1 line and looking to carry onto the final backcross, ill post some pics of my new indoor facilty!
regards from the williams