What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Congo-Richard Williams

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Your collection can only get more incredible at this point, Benji. You know me, I'm tough to impress, and the DCon is some of the best herb I've ever smoked. I don't know why it's still such a sleeper.

JACKBAYBEH

Hey, Thanks for all the info Pondelfthndside. I'm a Sat man myself. I've eye balled that JohnnyBlaze as well. Read some good reports about her too. Getting ready to start some of these Chem91 x Afghan/Haze (Mr.Nice) beans I got from a member of the Mota Militia here in a few weeks. Looking forward to those. :joint: My order for the DeepCongo goes out early part of the week , no more dicking around! LOL. Thanks again bro!

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your collection can only get more incredible at this point, Benji. You know me, I'm tough to impress, and the DCon is some of the best herb I've ever smoked. I don't know why it's still such a sleeper.
Shh, don't tell everyone. I still need to order another pack.

Shh, don't tell everyone. I still need to order another pack.

lol...nice! I just ordered two. I was surprised to still find it around. My purchase was based mainly upon this thread and rw's own. Hopefully they'll be arriving soon. I won't be popping them for a long while; but I'm sure they'll be something nice to hold onto for future use.

This is strain is not my cup of tea but I am very glad you found something to suit your needs mate :)

hey I was wondering what strains are your cup of tea..and what effects do you personally look for? And what did you find unsatisfactory about Deep Congo once you tried it? Just wondering and would like to know...

Also btw..I'm loving the avatar brother; it makes me smile every single time I see it...Straight Classic!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
hey I was wondering what strains are your cup of tea..and what effects do you personally look for? And what did you find unsatisfactory about Deep Congo once you tried it? Just wondering and would like to know...

Also btw..I'm loving the avatar brother; it makes me smile every single time I see it...Straight Classic!

Like he described thats what I don't look for in a strain.

I look for a strain that makes my pains mentally and physically go away but without any couch lock or anxious feel to the high.

I love a euphoric,clear,and productive high with slight body effects.

But everyone is different.

Momerath

Hey y'all I just harvested my outdoor DCons about 2 weeks ago and they are just now ready for the bowl. I gotta say, this is an all around AMAZING strain in every department. Huge dense sticky buds that reek of something special, definitely a unique one. And the fact that they were done by the end of september was quite a surprise. Also its not too bad in the trimming department, fairly easy for the most part. The only gripe I had with growing it was that I was expecting beautiful purple buds, and it just didnt get cold soon enough to do it. The plants were chopped sept 28th and 29th, however I left several lower branches that I had seeded in the ground to mature. And wasnt my face just red when not 4 or 5 days later it got chilly and EVERY bud left on there turned the most amazing royal purple :( oh well, I didnt want to risk losing there beauties to frost, but in hindsight they could have gone another week and been just fine.
As far as the smoke goes, its just wonderful. Even without any cure, just a hang dry, the flavor and smell is remarkable. Like sour lavender funk, maybe locker room-esque in the bouquet :p I can only imagine how its gonna be after a couple months in the jars.
So once again, congrats RW and thank you for the opportunity to grow this strain. It will be in my garden again next year, along with a couple fun hybrids (can someone say strawberry congo [my double strawberry diesel cross]? or maybe the AKon? [AK-47 cross])
So I suggest to any sativa lover who wants an early, super dank crop to get the deep congo!

JACKBAYBEH

Congrats on a successful harvest Momerath!
I'm glad I got me a pack of these beans. Man, sounds like someone needs to enter the DCON in the growers cup next 420. LG, PDLHS, what of it bros???
I think either of you could take it home. :joint:

DCon club

DCon club

wow guys what a great thread brings chills and tears to know that this strain has legs. If those seeds still being offered are the original f1's keep in mind they must be quite old by now. i will chime in with some pics soon as now im motivated to keep up my scheme of breeding this one.
best of luck, richard aka dick williams.

Tolpan

Nice to see ya around mr.williams!

I also ordered another pack, cause I really miss the smoke as all my friends that tried it! It has such a great taste and high, very clear and just too good!

Thanks

Tolpan

Latest posts

Latest posts