What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Congo-Richard Williams

spacegoof

The congolese cutting is done best at 9 weeks i have taken it longer and shorter and the spot to be is 9 weeks......

congo cut

congo cut

hey space long time no see,
hows things with the original cut?
the deep congo i took to bx1
but now only have that
was well enjoyed
come by and smoke some sometime

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You all might be waiting forever.

There is another guy that has this cross available if you are looking for the Congo.

or you could try Bangui Haze...

Kind of tired hearing about who has the Congo and who doesn't.

If you don't want to share it, shut the hell up.

R.Fortune

Green Supreme

Veteran
Just don't read if ya don't like it. Why should some one else have to accommodate you at their own expense? He was just reminding Richard of what he agreed too. Peace GS

deep congo beans

deep congo beans

well with the new canadian laws re seeds id have to say officially that im here soley to offer encouragement and advice about this strain.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
d they all turn into big, dense Deep Chunk-influenced buds with lots of purple striations and absolutely ridiculous aromas. Mine reeks of dirty mop water, white sage, bell peppers, onions, potatoes and myrrh, but after 4 months in the jar cures out to a very specific and unusual smell - the scent of an empty bottle of anejo tequila, dead on. It's uncanny.

yumm!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Hey dickwilliams.., Back to congo???? I just got a pack of those n a bunch of other ace gear...6 beans soakin right now....

S

scai

Some fat leaves, sorry about bad picture ;)
picture.php

Dr.King

Veteran
lean green nice pics..is "RC" still alive >??lol

Oh yea, RC got well and is making a nice come back. Ace seeds joined together with him to help get his amazing genetics back out on the market. They both did a great job and the end result of what is now called "Back to the Congo" is a very special plant from what I heard from Dubi. I grabbed 2 10 packs of the Congo and will run one or two then wait to run the rest of them outside in a year. Good luck to the others that managed to grab some. There is a very limited stock of these, only 50 packs available then they are gone until others make more f1s or f2s. I for one will reproduce seeds of this quality to in sure they live on :biggrin: can't wait. Hope RC is doing well.

Well our limited release of 50 packs of back to the Congo is not the only availability
Another site also carries them
By the way let me in on the secret of who rc is?
As back to the Congo is a Richard Williams seed company release
Good luck with your f2's if you don't get ahold of the backcross

Latest posts

Latest posts