Darwin's 2010-2011 Guerrilla Grow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
UPDATE

Jay's Patch

all the above are white widow

Sat Patch

first two plants are sam skunkman's original haze x skunk #1, last 3 are pure power plant. you'll also notice fresh soil around the base of all the above plants, that's the left over soil from the males i culled in the indoor MIS breeding grow. they'll get some nice left over nutes and have the roots in the soil break down over time.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
they are looking great mate :D

realy impressed mate :D

cheers mate :D means a lot! haha i'm actually probably even more surprised than you that it's gone so well so far considering i've only gone out there maybe 3-4 times in the last 2 months and haven't watered once... just relied on rain, hopefully the summer isn't too dry and hot.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
:yoinks:
Did not know this thread even existed Darwin. Very nice looking, especially the sat patch. :tiphat:

:plant grow:

Tagged man :joint: puff ppuff pass

Xhashish

Veteran
Looks like you're off to a good start my friend :)
Which month do you usually harvest in ? (=
Looking forward to see more pictures mate :tiphat:

C

coxswain

Looks like you're up for a nice spring crop. If they properly reveg you'll have some giants in the fall :D

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
how about taking a few clones while your at it my last attempt at raising a mates gift resulted in me giving 20 away and the ones i had left most got fried with hot soil and the 10 i got left and the scraglers LOL :D ;) I see a garden project in the future :D LOL

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
sa pousse, sa pousse!!!!

sa part en floraison a quel période chez toi?

hehe oui mais ce n'est jamais assez vite :D au moment c'est le début de printemps mais les WW de jay's patch elles ont étés plantés à la fin de l'hiver et donc elles ont commencé à fleurir hehe mais il n'y a pas de calices, cependant il y a des trichomes sur les feuilles, c'est curieuse. j'ai pensé que c'est comme ca parceque des jours qui sont plus longues, ils se déplacent hors de 12/12 en des jours plus longs.

je l'espère que les deux ohaze x skunk1 sont femmes :D

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Looking sweet mate :)

cant wait to see em when they are monsters :)

and to all the ppl that keep suggesting these will not reveg properly :moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts