What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I swear we can see him growing.
He will go to sleep and wake up obviously physically changed.
All the weight is solid bone and muscle so as long as he isn't getting fat I am gonna feed it.
😁
I can touch him from nose to tail without bending over as well.........glad he has such a sweet nature.
That because you have good contact with him every day giving him a good "childhood!"
You like other here have made and are making a superstar☝️

BudToaster

Veteran
Can I see a pic of your vape please?
sure ...

that is from 4 years ago ... my, how time flies when i do pandemic. the cube is 2" x 2" x 2".

1715991680989.jpeg

1715991850239.jpeg

1715991907306.jpeg

this is the bud bowl that fits into that tube shown above - draw tube is 16mm x 150mm rimless test tube.
1715992898427.jpeg

1715992205720.jpeg

the cube fits into a case with a 2-cell battery pack, cable, glass holders, stash can. pix in my albums but can't seem to embed them in this post.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The Georgia cops where I lived were pulling everyone on the street past 11:00. I worked 2nd shift a lot and routinely got pulled over for stupid things like my licence tag bulb not being brite enough. I drove a Chevy conversion van at the time which I also felt was a target. They would shine their bright ass light all around inside my vehicle asking me what’s in the empty xerox paper boxes I brought home from work. I would be shaking nervous you would have thought I was carrying a pound of cocaine but the brite blue lights and flashlights and harassment was scary to me.
I drove thru habersham county and got pulled over...the pricks tore my car apart, made me spread my ass cheeks, and threatened to shoot Rainman, my czech import...I stood in front of him and dared them to shoot...it took 6 of them to do the deed...I wish brain cancer on every one of them...

Dime

I drove thru habersham county and got pulled over...the pricks tore my car apart, made me spread my ass cheeks, and threatened to shoot Rainman, my czech import...I stood in front of him and dared them to shoot...it took 6 of them to do the deed...I wish brain cancer on every one of them...
I'd do the same,nothin like a good dog

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305-182911_Gallery4.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305-182911_Gallery4.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 9

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
i turned 76 this last march - just now: 124/67 @ 66 bpm. BMI 21.

people have been offering their routines, so here is mine.

i started doing Nordic Track skier after the birth of my child. 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, now going on 42 years. i hit theoretical max heart rate (220 - age) plus 5%, and maintain that for 25 minutes of the 30.

sept 2018 i gave up sugar for 30 days just to see what would happen - never realized how addictive sugar is. then i went totally whole food nutrition - zero ultraprocessed foods, no seed oils, no added sugar - cooking from scratch every meal - two meals a day. exercise first thing in the morning on a calorie deficit, i.e. before any food.

gave up alcohol 10 years ago and don't miss it - i am blessed with a 400' well with excellent water. vaping since 2000 (my own design all glass, temperature controlled heater). i do a gram to 1.5 g per day. smoked my first joint (thanks, bro!) in 1967. doing a deep dive study of psilocybin for last couple of years.

the initial effort was low carb/high fat. my dermatologist had suggested low carb for several years before i finally heard him. it changed my life for the better. i was running on ketones for about a year and gradually evolved to more of a Mediterranean diet (but no pasta!!!). i watched a lot of "lo carb down under" videos on YT. got a deeper understanding of cholesterol. i read merc*la daily - to take control of my health.

in my view, exercise is for fitness and nutrition is for weight maintenance.

i agree with @Gypsy Nirvana - i love the endorphin (?) high from the aerobics. always makes me feel good all day.

i started doing more consistent strength/resistance training when i turned 65 - i should have started earlier - really hard to add muscle mass after 65.

TLDR: eat real!!! no meds!!! aerobics rules!!!

PS: real food tastes fabulous once i got the processed food toxins out of my system.
That's pretty darn impressive man - WELL DONE! - and keep at it - 💪- I wish that I'd not let myself go into my late 40's and 50's - and gotten fat and out of shape then - to have to drastically pull my socks up in my early 60's - and so get back on track again with diet and exercise - perhaps I wouldn't have had these recent heart problems - that have required surgery lately -

Anyway - I'm now resigned to staying mobile - and will be keeping on with the strength training - once my recovery is over in a month or two - 😅

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes it seems that there are a lot less steps and equipment when doing the dry ice stuff. I was wondering about the yield comparing dry sieve to dry ice kief.
Dry ice yield is higher, but also includes more plant material. Sieving either way doesn't come close to harvesting all the concentrate present. After dry sieve I always solvent extract the balance, which is typically close to about 50%.
I swear we can see him growing.
He will go to sleep and wake up obviously physically changed.
All the weight is solid bone and muscle so as long as he isn't getting fat I am gonna feed it.
😁
I can touch him from nose to tail without bending over as well.........glad he has such a sweet nature.
He certainly has both charm and presence! A handsome lad!
View attachment 19004268
That's my awaking stats at 2.38am - I'm happy with them -
Congratulations brother, I would be too!

Latest posts

Latest posts