What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darwin's 2010-2011 Guerrilla Grow

Xhashish

Veteran
Wow mate , alot of things have happened since last time i dropped in here :yes: , Those bushes looks really great , the skunkxhaze girl is looking really nice , i have some of those beans, maybe I should try them out this summer :)

Hope you dont suffer to much from the crazy raining , keep up the good work mate :yes:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thanks a lot mate :D yeah luckily the rain around my area has been pretty good this year and for the last 3-4 months we've pretty much had 2-3 days of light rain, 2-3 days of sunshine, repeatedly which has only done the girls well :D

G

Guest129216

:wave: Hey Darwin. Long time no see..... Just been lookin through your thread and things are looking good man. So when is harvestime around your neck of the woods? April?

That Thaiphan run was done a long time ago btw:ying:.

Later Aussiebro

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there Darwin!
Long time no see. How are things at your end?
How´s school? Anything interesting going on?
Sad to know about the reveg on the sativa lady but nice to know that the weather was kind to you this season ;)
Stay strong&real

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
:wave: Hey Darwin. Long time no see..... Just been lookin through your thread and things are looking good man. So when is harvestime around your neck of the woods? April?

That Thaiphan run was done a long time ago btw:ying:.

Later Aussiebro

Hi there Darwin!
Long time no see. How are things at your end?
How´s school? Anything interesting going on?
Sad to know about the reveg on the sativa lady but nice to know that the weather was kind to you this season ;)
Stay strong&real

hey bom hey paulo, nice to see you guys :D yeah sorry i've had a lot on my plate with work and study lately so haven't had much time to spend on the forums. hope you're both well! hope the thaiphan run went well mate, i can't wait to give it a go in the future when i have the time, doesn't look like it'll be anytime soon though unfortunately. no more indoors for me for now.

yeah paulo, haha the reveg was interesting to see nonetheless and has bushed her out quite a bit so doesn't bother me too much i guess... she's already outgrown my expectations for this climate so i'm impressed as it is... hope you guys are enjoying the new year! :D

darwin