What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darlins Net

how could I get my hands on some of that darlings net? I would love to throw some in my garden and see what it could do. is it a good strain for severe back pain?

All of these pics have kept me drooling and I couldn't wait so I just ordered some of GHMS DMT crosses off the bay. Who's making it to Hash Bash this Saturday?

@dansbuds those leaves look like they have trichomes all the way to the leaf tips! Great job on your grow and everyone else amazing work all around.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Super excited all the DN's have amazing root growth I absolutely can't wait to see what transpires! Thank you thank to all involved in this, and a special thanks to the man DB!

BluesHarp

Has anyone grown the Darlins Net outdoors? Just got a pack and may am thinking of going OD with them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thx
BluesHarp

Duck_Doi

Darlin's Net #1 Day 46, I hate Powdery Mildew... Well besides that these girls are short, stocky as fuck, and the stems are very thick! I'm absolutely loving it!
rFnJzak.jpg

#1 Lower Top
G6zYKBF.jpg

Darlin's Net #2 Day 46, #2's lower tops are bigger than #1's main top.
z2tlAZ9.jpg

#2 Lower Top
Ob20h9w.jpg

fbMXaYo.jpg

Happy Growing!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can see yours have the same leaf type as #3-#6.. I wouldn't need labels if I had just the 1 cut.

Duck_Doi

They're looking really good @duck_doi I'm loving the structure of #1 the #2 looks great too! Have you harvested the seeds yet?

Thanks Lunaes :biggrin: I'm loving the structure as well. What seeds, the Blue Dream x DMT? If those, yes I harvested the seeds.

I can see yours have the same leaf type as #3-#6.. I wouldn't need labels if I had just the 1 cut.

Yeah the leaves are very similar. You don't label your plants?! You must have a good eye for em.

Duck_Doi

I threw down 15 seeds of Darlin's Net couple days ago. 15/15 are above ground :headbange

I'm thinking about throwing another 15-20 down so we can see what treasures are hidden in this cross.

Day 1 above ground and going strong
sphpska.jpg

USmub5I.jpg

CF4hSYj.jpg

For shits and giggles here's 1 Blue Dream x DMT
qiThgHQ.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I threw down 15 seeds of Darlin's Net couple days ago. 15/15 are above ground :headbange

I'm thinking about throwing another 15-20 down so we can see what treasures are hidden in this cross.

Day 1 above ground and going strong
View Image
View Image
View Image

For shits and giggles here's 1 Blue Dream x DMT
View Image

Do it !!!! i had 3 females & 2 of them were spectacular !!! imagine what you could find in 30 :bigeye:
a nice branchy & vigarous female like GG4 would be sweet !!!
i'm planing on back crossing my male to the glue to see if i can find such a pheno ! it worked on the gorilla bubbles .... it should work on the darlins too !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Lunaes :biggrin: I'm loving the structure as well. What seeds, the Blue Dream x DMT? If those, yes I harvested the seeds.

Yeah the leaves are very similar. You don't label your plants?! You must have a good eye for em.

I do label, The one's easy to ID like my Bio Diesel don't need 1.

Duck_Doi

Do it !!!! i had 3 females & 2 of them were spectacular !!! imagine what you could find in 30 :bigeye:
a nice branchy & vigarous female like GG4 would be sweet !!!
i'm planing on back crossing my male to the glue to see if i can find such a pheno ! it worked on the gorilla bubbles .... it should work on the darlins too !

Exactly what I was thinking :biggrin: Should be some dank findings in that BX for sure :hotbounce

I do label, The one's easy to ID like my Bio Diesel don't need 1.

Oh okay

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
not quite doubled in flower & goes 63 to 70 days , depending on how ya like it .

MiMed . i'm not even sure who has it at this point , the #3 was passed more than 6 because of the shear size of the buds on it , everybody wanted that one . so 6 sat with just me for awhile . but if she ain't in mich , i'll make sure she gets there !

Duck , yeah , pretty strong smelling , but don't ask like what cuz i can't give good descriptions after smoking cigs for forty years ..... my sniffer & taste buds are shot !

your 2 pheno's are looking pretty serious too !!! :tiphat:

get that #3 & #6 down south :biggrin: