What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darlins Net

churtmunk

I think it's the #6. DemonTrich helped me out and I believe he got his from the helpful nurse. Am I correct that it's #6? I was a little confused as I had heard some on RIU refer to Danscut and the Seedpac cut. Either way I'm stoked to have either one of your cuts. Been following your work. Fantastic greenthumbs, sir. Next on my list

Duck_Doi

Got my cut of Dansbud Dnet this past week. Stoked to join in on the fun and watch her grow!

Also, I'm new on this forum. So greetings all.

-CM

What up Churt and welcome to icmag :tiphat:

Duck you have #6. It will give you a baseline for other pheno's that pop up.

I don't have #6.

Which is your favorite so far @Duck? The number 2 looks like it's getting bigger buds, or is it pretty similar? They each look great, and Dans #6 is just really triched out. How was the return on the bubble made? Hope Darlin has a Safe and speedy recovery.

It's hard to say which is my favorite. #2 has bigger buds than #1 and #2 has a better scent than #1, but I like the look of #1... I'll have to see how they finish to pick a favorite.

Day 39 of flower

Darlin's Net #1
GTPM8Ja.jpg

rqj7SEu.jpg

Darlin's Net #2
2IFX1Ig.jpg

DisEmMv.jpg

churtmunk

Welcome to ICmag Churt ! & which cut did you get ? #3 0r #6

Dan (from my message above)
I think it's the #6. DemonTrich helped me out and I believe he got his from the helpful nurse. Am I correct that it's #6? I was a little confused as I had heard some on RIU refer to Danscut and the Seedpac cut. They never associate a name with it that I've seen over there. I'm hoping it's the glue leaner, but again either way I'm stoked to have either one of your cuts. Any insight into which one I have?
What up Churt and welcome to icmag :tiphat:

Thanks for the welcome gents. Glad to be here with you all. Duck_Doi those ladies are looking fantastic. Excited to see them as they approach the finish line. Great skills, sir

I don't have #6.

It's hard to say which is my favorite. #2 has bigger buds than #1 and #2 has a better scent than #1, but I like the look of #1... I'll have to see how they finish to pick a favorite.

Day 39 of flower

Darlin's Net #1
View Image
View Image

Darlin's Net #2
View Image
View Image

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Dan (from my message above)
I think it's the #6. DemonTrich helped me out and I believe he got his from the helpful nurse. Am I correct that it's #6? I was a little confused as I had heard some on RIU refer to Danscut and the Seedpac cut. They never associate a name with it that I've seen over there. I'm hoping it's the glue leaner, but again either way I'm stoked to have either one of your cuts. Any insight into which one I have?
You have dansbuds' #6

More glue leaning than the seedpac cut

Is there going to be any darlins net seed packs at hash bash? @paladin420 do you know what northern gal is ( I'm sorry for asking in the darlins net thread, I just couldn't find any information anywhere on what the genetic makeup is on her)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Is there going to be any darlins net seed packs at hash bash? @paladin420 do you know what northern gal is ( I'm sorry for asking in the darlins net thread, I just couldn't find any information anywhere on what the genetic makeup is on her)
No prob. working hard to get her there in clone and seeds..
Northern Gal is my NL#5 x mob boss.. made for early harvest around the 45th parallel

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have 5 nice seedlings out of 6 seeds right now. Bout to up-pot them into green cups tonight. It's nice seeing pics of this strain that are done at 56 & 63 days, perfect for running in a production room.

DemonTrich

Veteran
Here's my DN still in veg in a 3.7 gal pot. Might try and pot her in a 5 gal and have her take a glue spot when I flip in 3.5 weeks.

Attachments

• 20160327_211350.jpg
    20160327_211350.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20160327_211340.jpg
    20160327_211340.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 16
@Dansbuds are the darlins net frostier then the glue? And has any pheno shown 50/50 GG#4/DMT or are they mostly leaning towards one of the parents?
How big are your girls @demontrich?

DemonTrich

Veteran
Taking a guess, week 4 in veg. My timing is off from the DN and MS strains I picked up. I'll probably be chopping the top off to make them even with the rest of the veg room

Lyfespan

i would love to trade with a local forum member for this girl, the dmt is of interest for add and depression. have an awesome C99 for the swap

Latest posts

Latest posts