What's new

DabLab Reloaded-- back to vertville

DunHav`nFun

Keep strokin Dabster.....Hope everything falls into place for yas down the road......You`re gettin there....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Still about a week out. They wont finish this time??

pjMllvW.jpg

VOTfTgo.jpg

isuCde8.jpg

DfHVyNF.jpg

b8zi815.jpg

DabOnDabs

Veteran
hey man. so which of the 2 setups do you think is better? thanks

Probably the donut but we will see.

Lack of defoliation this time made trimming a huge bitch. I have to be more diligent with that shit..iits just such a bitch!!

Hey Dabs. I was wondering if you might be willing to share your drying/curing protocol? I don't seem to remember you ever covering it in your threads iirc... However I do remember you saying that the meds you produce are far superior to anything you've seen in the shops there in CO, so obviously that's peaked my interest. I just pulled down my first run, and don't wanna take any chances so am looking to some more advanced growers for advice. I've read the stickies on this, but the more perspective the better ya know? Looking for a way that produces the best bag appeal (smell, sight) while still being able to burn properly in joints, etc. Cheers.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
I clip big branches and hang them. Keep my drying room @60%rh. the air in my basement gets all mixed up with the crazy fans blowing everywhere, so I just leave the door open and let the excess air blow into the room. No fans inside the dry room. Once everything is chopped down and hung up, I start going back through and hand trimming the big nugs, leaving them on the branches. I then rehang the trimmed nug branches when I'm done.

When the buds are dry, I chop them off the stems and I put them in 5 gallon buckets. About 1.5lbs per 5 gallon bucket, with a gamma air tight lid. 2 LARGE Boveda 62% packs in each bucket. Open the buckets and mix the buds up every day for a few weeks. Then I'll just seal em up for a month and the final product is mind numbing ;)

thewhitelotus

Veteran
wooooooahhhh, i leave for a few days and come back to this?!? Hot Damn!

Those buds are lookin killer! I hear ya on the pain in the ass trimming part....i let my ladies get about 2 weeks overvegged and im doing everything and anything possible to keep them from stretchin a ton....gotta defoliate in a few days

picture.php

Keep up the incredible work man!

I clip big branches and hang them. Keep my drying room @60%rh. the air in my basement gets all mixed up with the crazy fans blowing everywhere, so I just leave the door open and let the excess air blow into the room. No fans inside the dry room. Once everything is chopped down and hung up, I start going back through and hand trimming the big nugs, leaving them on the branches. I then rehang the trimmed nug branches when I'm done.

When the buds are dry, I chop them off the stems and I put them in 5 gallon buckets. About 1.5lbs per 5 gallon bucket, with a gamma air tight lid. 2 LARGE Boveda 62% packs in each bucket. Open the buckets and mix the buds up every day for a few weeks. Then I'll just seal em up for a month and the final product is mind numbing ;)

Nice dude, thanks for the response.

I also picked up some Boveda 62 packs but haven't experimented with them yet... so it's okay to add them before the product is done curing? I wasn't sure if it was the type of thing that you only threw in after the cure was done to maintain good moisture, or if you could put it in it as it cures...

I like the idea of the air tight lid on 5 gal buckets. After drying on a rack I got a sterlite container and weather stripped it to try and make it airtight, and put the buds still on branches in there. After triming them up and clipping the buds from the branches I then put them in 1/2 gallon jars. Only problem is I only have 8 jars right now and can only fit a unit and a half total in them, so the 5 gal buckets seems more economical. I was actually looking at those lids today at HD and try to put it on a few of the buckets they had but couldn't get them to close? I dunno if I'm just retarded but I couldn't get it to actually screw on lol.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
The 6 lights that came down weighed in at 10.8 lbs. Plus 330g of shatter from the trim and larf. Really pumped. And the donut is coming down monday. My finest work yet ide say.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
A buddy picked out a bunch of seeds... brought them to me, and said i want an oz of each when theyre done. Dude hit some jackpots. Dabville is looking great

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nicely done there Dabs. Your post on your cure method has me thinking... where do you buy the boveda 62 packs at?