What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CryptoCurrency

gladysvjubb

Veteran
To tell you the truth, I just "know" when things are going to happen in advance. Some call it Extra Sensory Perception. Which is the place to be, by the way. Lots and lots of past study suddenly began to gel and I realized I had seen this pattern 2 other times since 1976. It is BULL MARKET beautiful. In a few days it is going to get very exciting. It really PAYS BIG to be early on the move.

C

Capra ibex

I'm gambling some of my Eth on Unibright.

It seems like it wants to have a burst of energy, and i would like to give my Eth a burst of energy if it does. :bigeye:

My luck it will dump and i'll end up with less Eth. :redface:

I rather gamble like this than on horses or something.... sometimes i like to bet on sports but not much.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Life is a gamble. So is investing. I just like to have the odds (BIG MONEY) on my side. I would have kept ETH. It is getting set to go up rapidly.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well what a bad move selling at 7100 was lol. Ah well at least it didn't cost me anything

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I would NOT sell any crypto's until we have 10-14 days of straight upward price increases. This is a young BULL. Hang tough. Things have changed.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm not seeing the same support that you seem to be. I'm seeing a very definite down turn to 6800, but I'm frequently wrong.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Notice the tightening up of prices in the last 2 days?
The drift upward today?
BAT made a big move upward today.
I really do not think you will see BTC at 6800 again.
The field is in motion.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Prices are only moving in line with bitcoin though. For an imminent rise I'd expect to see them gaining more than bitcoin. I'm seeing an uncertain nervous market that wants to rise, but doesn't have the confidence. I think the longer prices stay stable, the further it will fall when it does. The only real hope for btc now is if India decides to invest heavily.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Trust me. I am in certain knowledge. Prices are getting so tight that they are getting ready to ROCKET. We are seeing that now with BAT. ETH and BTC are set to take the lead here very shortly. Get invested and stay invested until the 10-14 days of straight price rises. It is on our doorstep.

C

Capra ibex

Sorry.... you're just sounding like an evangelist to me :ying:

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Oh my!!! That is certainly not the point. After this Bull run is over, I am all done.
Bitcoin USD 7,589.86 +41.89 +0.55%
Ethereum USD 195.57 +6.43 +3.40%
Chainlink USD 3.8415 +0.0410 +1.08%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1821 +0.0022 +1.24%

Am I making money?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
The difference here is and you are showing it, is "knowledge is power". You are dealing in hope.
Follow me. You will get rich very rapidly.
The one caveat is that when you make all this money, you must look around you at friends, family and neighbors. Help them out. Do a good deed. It will come back to you many, many times over.

C

Capra ibex

The difference here is and you are showing it, is "knowledge is power". You are dealing in hope.
Follow me. You will get rich very rapidly.
The one caveat is that when you make all this money, you must look around you at friends, family and neighbors. Help them out. Do a good deed. It will come back to you many, many times over.

Of course i know knowledge is power but i am saying you CAN NOT KNOW what is going to happen.

I'm not a technical analyst guy, but even if you are a good one, you still CAN NOT KNOW what is going to happen.... only educated guesses.

And while i think, yes, it's good to help people out where you can, of course.... i think you should be 'a little' more careful with throwing around 'trust me's' and 'certain knowledge' when it comes to other people's money.

That's all that rubs me the wrong way.... enthusiasm and confidence is good and fair but 'certainty' just isn't real.

Then to say 'follow me' the post after saying you aren't being evangelical?
What will you say to people who followed you when something happens and the prices dump? 'Well there's always risk involved'?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I tell the truth. Most people have been conditioned to not believe anything anymore thanks to Madison Avenue. The proof is right in front of you. Go back and look at when I started posting to BUY cryptos.

BambinoOG

Nuts... didnt it go down like 3k 4k ish during mid march early april? Now its at 7700. Fuuuuuuck know some did buy but i just get nervous . Can i have access to my bitcoin in another country? I worry about being wiped out due to a digital "error"..

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Nuts... didnt it go down like 3k 4k ish during mid march early april? Now its at 7700. Fuuuuuuck know some did buy but i just get nervous . Can i have access to my bitcoin in another country? I worry about being wiped out due to a digital "error"..

You can BUY this crypto-currency worldwide.
Just go to www.coinbase.com and set up an account.
Do not be afraid. It is imperative that you do it right now. Not tomorrow but RIGHT NOW!!!
Remember, this is a spendable currency on the world market and it trades 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days of the year. The future is very BRIGHT!!!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
One day soon, you will wake up to the crypto's that I have been recommending here will be sky high!!! Can you smell what's cooking???

Bitcoin USD 7,760.43 -25.66 -0.33%
Ethereum USD 196.83 -0.31 -0.16%
Chainlink USD 3.6422 -0.0003 -0.01%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1772 -0.0055 -3.01%

This is a GREAT PLACE to get on board the gravy train.

Latest posts

Latest posts