What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CryptoCurrency

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I will take my chances. All of my cryptos are back in forward gear right now. Looking forward to a very profitable day.

Bitcoin USD 7,230.87 +48.75 +0.68%
Ethereum USD 184.54 +3.72 +2.06%
Chainlink USD 3.7599 +0.1455 +4.02%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1694 +0.0033 +1.97%

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Halving doesn't increase value. It may generate a flurry of people hoping it will, which may temporarily hike the price a little, but not like the past. This is the wrong time to expect new money to come flooding into crypto. Which is the only way the price will manage sustained growth.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I understand your thoughts and feelings. However, the BIG FISH are taking all the money they earned in the U.S. stock market and redirecting it toward crypto. I have this on the highest authority.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I do hope you can succeed, but I doubt it. I do also hope you will come back and admit should you flop. A thread started on a Cannabis forum, during a pandemic, meh!

FWIW my investments did increase slightly amid the economic crash, slightly is better than tanking. All that says is that I have a proper mix. Crypto is the last place I would be spending my money on! You are coming across as a profiteer, hoping for a windfall off the back of others. No, TY :tiphat:

fvasquez

Market drops 2.5% today and crypto FOLLOWS IT DOWN with Bitcoin moving almost the same amount and all other crypto losing over 5% of its value. DO NOT BUY CRYPTO RIGHT NOW

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Look, if there are three people that follow my recommendations here, they are fortunate. I seriously doubt that anything I have said here is market moving. I am just pointing out the fact that the serious selling in crypto is all over for now. The few folks that understand this and want to take a position, I highly recommend it.
The doubting Toms will pile in much later with their juice like they always do and give advice to the shell shocked not to buy low. It is ok. I understand. I am NOT invested ALL the time. I just take advantage of opportunities when they appear. This is a very BIG opportunity. From the responses I get here, I can see that you all will be broke for the rest of your lives. You believe all the BALONEY in the news. I do not and proceed forward with what I know. Choose to stay inactive in one of the finest markets that is weathered and INCREASING in price just about everyday. Please RUSH in later with your dollars as I distribute some of my gains to you shortly here when we go VERTICAL for 10-14 days. That is in the short future.
"Skill not Luck."

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Just jumped in at 6825, a bit early but I don't want to watch it all day every day. Moved into an alt coin, also a bit early but I'll hold till may's lemming rally and try to cash in.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yes, Folks, it is true!!!
My 4 cryptos are back in forward gear.
GMT you made a nice buy on BITCOIN yesterday.

Bitcoin USD 6,996.40 +118.26 +1.72%
Ethereum USD 176.43 +3.59 +2.08%
Chainlink USD 3.6226 +0.1301 +3.73%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1633 +0.0046 +2.91%

You see everyone. The cryptos are IT!!!
Buy in quickly as we are rapidly running out of time before the HALVING!!!
You have to act quickly if you want to make any REAL MONEY!!!

C

Capra ibex

I have been watching the markets every day since a few weeks before Bitcoin reached the ATH.... the only real standout to me over that time is Chainlink.

Basically everything else is up, down, sideways, unexpected rallies or prices dumping when an expected 'moonshot event' eventuates.

It would be about time that something i wont believe until i'm involved happens. :)

Good luck to everyone. :ying:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Thank you for your input Capra ibex. It is true that CHAINLINK has been a very nice performer. This crypto has a long and bright future ahead. However, BAT is a performer also. Do not let this slip you by. Watch out for ETH and BTC as they gain confidence with each passing day. They are going to ROCKET very shortly. I mean ROCKET!!! You will see. They are a gift right now. BITCOIN is a BUY under $25,000.

C

Capra ibex

Thank you for your input Capra ibex. It is true that CHAINLINK has been a very nice performer. This crypto has a long and bright future ahead. However, BAT is a performer also. Do not let this slip you by. Watch out for ETH and BTC as they gain confidence with each passing day. They are going to ROCKET very shortly. I mean ROCKET!!! You will see. They are a gift right now. BITCOIN is a BUY under $25,000.

Well, as i've said, i personally would be super duper happy if they do rocket but a large part of me thinks that because a lot of people EXPECT it to happen that the opposite might happen when nothing really happens.

Like the markets generally go where most people don't expect them to go.

I'm just very cautious of counting my chickens before they hatch.
If there is a major rally, i will be sure to buy myself a present or two :)

I think i had a small amount of BAT a while ago but traded them in to something else, can't remember.... but it is on my 'to do' list.... the one other one that recently did over 10x was Unibright.... and it's still around #110, so i think i want to buy some more of that first.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Ooooo, oooo. Good trade. I seriously doubt that we will get back to that level soon. I am HOLDING until they go VERTICAL. Then I will sell what I need to and keep the rest for my family. In the future they are going to fluctuate of course. I do believe I have a wonderful core holding right now. Operative word.....right now.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Its always a gamble to sell I know, if it falls, I gain btc, if it rises I don't lose cash. The alternative is to risk cash and get no btc upgrades. I bought neo and held it while it lost 95% of its value. Unless I'm in profit and have a stop loss in place, I don't risk holding now. I play it like a game, in play out relax. I'll take lots of small gains and losses over riding it out now.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yes, I understand your reasoning. I too was a day trader in stocks many, many years ago. I used to make between $300 and $900 on the "morning bulge" in individual stocks. However, my non-working wife, who I have been supporting for 40 years and my children (2) spent it as fast as I was making it. I said the heck with it and just retired and did nothing but discover and learn via the computer. Fascinating times for us Humans.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I got off to a bad start because of a history of trading the stock market. The crypto learning curve is certainly steep. No earnings to look at, no sales even to analyse. No balance sheet or p&l how can you see where to put your cash? Took me ages to cotton onto looking at orders in the system to judge mood.

Latest posts

Latest posts