What's new

CryptoCurrency

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Do NOT try to trade these cryptos at this particular junction. Get set and go for the ride. You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

C

Capra ibex

Do NOT try to trade these cryptos at this particular junction. Get set and go for the ride. You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

If any of my altcoin holdings spike hugely compared to Bitcoin, i will be trading some of it into Bitcoin.

Not all of it, but i still want Bitcoin to dominate my holdings. :ying:

C

Capra ibex

Just do as I say and it will be within reach quite shortly.

:biglaugh:

Do you realize how full of yourself you are coming across??

I'll do my own thing thank you very much.... FWIW i'm glad i didn't take your 'advice' of not trading some of my Eth into Unibright.
It has basically 3x in the last 2 weeks.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
:biglaugh:

Do you realize how full of yourself you are coming across??

I'll do my own thing thank you very much.... FWIW i'm glad i didn't take your 'advice' of not trading some of my Eth into Unibright.
It has basically 3x in the last 2 weeks.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!
I never ever made such a suggestion to you.
I only recommend 4 cryptos at this juncture. BTC< ETH< LINK and BAT. You are free to do your own unprofitable "trading". I mere;y am trying to help people out. However, you know more than I do. Do not ever lie again.

C

Capra ibex

Life is a gamble. So is investing. I just like to have the odds (BIG MONEY) on my side. I would have kept ETH. It is getting set to go up rapidly.

This is what you wrote after i said i was trading some of my Eth for Unibright.
Not direct advice i give you that, but paired with your 'follow me's' etc. it seems pretty much like you are trying to offer direction....

I'm not the one spouting off that i know more than anyone, go take a look in the mirror.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
To be fair, at this point, my instinct is to stay out of crypto. I think there's a major crash on the way, when america realises the corona virus is more serious than they understand. Seems that's taking a while and crypto is rising. I reluctantly transfered my tether back into crypto last night (zilliqa) and its up 4% over night. Carefully following the uptrend with a stop loss order of course. But my stop loss just got adjusted to a higher price than my purchase price. So I can't lose on taking the advice to jump in after days of being out and missing out.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
The last place I would take financial advice from is the Interwebz, let alone from what I deem is a "snakeoil" salesman on a cannabis forum. I was born at night, not last night!

Big Eggy

Veteran
Sheeeit in not reading through 16 pages of bull shit but... I started collecting from allcoins coinpot and randomsatoshi etc just as some people might play candycrush on the can or on a break at work... Since 16 Dec 19 till now I've exchanged that to £24 worth of litecoin.. I figure it'll pay for some seeds at the two UK sites that accept crypto come winter ready for next season.. If I'm lucky I'll have around £50.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
All this money-printing will erode the value of the U.S. dollar. You can only dilute a currency for so long before people say, “Hold on a second. I want a way out of this broken system.”And that’s a big reason why we’ve seen gold prices do extremely well. For instance, gold is up 13% since the beginning of the year. (Bitcoin is outperforming gold, however. It’s up 22% over the same span.)It’s also going to be a big reason we’ll see bitcoin prices do extremely well… especially with younger members of the investment class.The millennial group has grown up with digital assets their whole life. So bitcoin makes a lot of sense to them.I speak to a lot of these young people who are independently wealthy – they’re worth tens of millions of dollars either through private businesses, crypto, or a combination of the two. For them, crypto is a core holding.But when I ask if they’re adding gold to their portfolios, they say, “Oh, no. I’m buying bitcoin. That’s the way I sidestep what’s going on in the rest of the traditional fiat currency world.”

C

Capra ibex

Yes, it's completely misunderstood technology to most people still though.
When (if) there is better teaching and understanding there will be a collective lightbulb moment over the public's head.
It won't take everyone understanding how it works, they'll just know 'it works' because everyone else uses it, and then who knows what the future holds....
When there are wars the countries Bitcoin mines will be targetted.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
The last place I would take financial advice from is the Interwebz, let alone from what I deem is a "snakeoil" salesman on a cannabis forum. I was born at night, not last night!

EVERYONE HAS CALLED ME NAMES EXCEPT SMART. You folks enjoying getting left behind?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Stop loss kicked in at a 6% gain. Back in tether.
WTF is wrong with you people? I handed you the creme de la creme and you chose to make fun of me. Stupid. How are you enjoying this POS?
Tether USD 0.9995 -0.0043 -0.43%

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wtf is wrong with you? Go ahead, quote me saying one negative thing to you before this post? I was trying to give you some kudos there, and you come on here, having made some cash to gloat at those who can't afford to gamble as much as you? Fine, now I'm done with you too!

fvasquez

I will reiterate as this week may be the turning point in the market, if you are deep into crypto or bought crypto recently, SELL IT ALL. You will be able to rebuy for much cheaper in a few months after the market crash craters all crypto.

Why would the market crashing crater all crypto? Who holds the most crypto? Rich people. People with diversified portfolios. When these people need cash to pay debts in a plummeting market, they are going to sell their crypto faster than you can blink. This will UNDOUBTEDLY tank the price of crypto straight into the ground.

Crypto History: Last time people were giving advice like gladys is and the price of crypto shot up, guess who was left holding the bag as it sank backwards almost 80% ? Don't be left holding the bag. Lock in any gains you have accumulated. Do not get greedy.

Crypto Technicals: Guess which country mines the most Bitcoin, has the most Bitcoin, and will continue to dominate Bitcoin? CHINA. If you didn't do your Bitcoin research, the people that mine Bitcoin are the ones that actually process your transactions on the Blockchain, which is the database that stores how much Bitcoin everybody in the world possesses.

If you want to be scared, Google "51% attack" and just understand that if China were to somehow control over 51% of the Bitcoin blockchain, they would be able to not only prevent you from doing anything with your Bitcoin, they could also just straight up take it from you! At least they would have to take something like gold from you only after they shot you dead.

C

Capra ibex

Everyone with their pearls of wisdom :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

It's a GAMBLE.... i don't listen to any one person, just try to get a broader view of the situation and the possibilities.... do your own research and then decide if it's worth the GAMBLE.

Gladyshjgvhkrmjf gets all pissed when no one says 'WOW, you must really know what you're talking about because you scooped up a few BTC when they were dirt cheap', and take his advice.

If there's ONE THING.... probably the MAIN THING i personally have gathered from my crypto 'hobby' is that everyone's a genius when they catch a wave and make a few $$$$.

Then they disappear into the ether *boom tish* when there's an unanticipated dump.

All of those channels that sprung up during and after the 2017 boom and then vanished when their altcoin moon tickets dropped 99+% of their value in a month :biglaugh: :biglaugh: